• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why am I here?

Kanye West

but you can call me great
Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Probably to get a couple of peoples hopes up.
    Hi.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • OHSHOOT IT'S THE REAL KANYE.

Ahahaha hi! xD Welcome aboard to PC, even though you haven't been posting much! Why not tell us a bit about yourself? I'm sure many of us here are willing to learn a bit about you. :3 We don't bite, really. xD

Be sure to read the rules, and PM me if you have any questions ok! Have a fabulous time, yo. :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Probably to get a couple of peoples hopes up.
    Hi.

Why Hello there, Welcome too the forums. Awww u seem to be a shy one don't worry as Meganium90 (Megan) said we don't bite :). I hope you have a good time In PC and make lots of friends. see u round.

Years
  • Probably to get a couple of peoples hopes up.
    Hi.

Hi Kanye West. I am Hikari.

You technically joined us 2 years ago but you are still new cos of the under 15 postcount.

So, any parts of PC you are interested in? I love Pokemon/Other Trivia cos it's loads of fun.

Just watch out for diab_low and CycloneGU, one blows you away, the other is a little bit on the quirky side.

As Megan said, contact her or any other mod if you get stuck. Also, make some friends along the way.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I also welcome you! I, however am not a cyclone. Kanye West is one of my favourite artists btw. Anyway are you into any paticular boards? I'll be sure to explain what is usually inside each Sub-Forum. But if you need any other help, Just VM me. Laters.

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I actually joined in 2008 as Postman, changed to Kanye West and back to Postman. I left and forgot my password so I made this account in 2010. I trolled a little bit, chatted with friends who were still left from 2008 and then disappeared again. Now, I am back. For how long? Enough to be a tease.

I don't care for Pokemon anymore. I don't want to take the time to learn about all the new features since I haven't played since D/P. However, I do enjoy trolling, stalking old friends, long walks on the beach and xbox parties.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd recommend trolling some other place than PokéCommunity, but stalking is pretty easy here and I bet there's a whole bunch of people who would enjoy xbox parties and walks on the beach here too. And about the pokémon part - sure, it's what these forums revolve around but many old members (and new too, perhaps) have since long stopped playing the new games and mostly come here to chat about other things.

So enjoy yourself and follow the rules~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I see Hikari has already mentioned me. Be wary, she is mad as hell. ;)

So we need to test this "Kanye West" bit. Rap. Now. :P

(Not that I listen to Kanye West, NEway.)

NEway, it won't take long for you to learn your way around here. Welcome. :)

Cyclone

Back