• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why are you depressed?

deoxys holder

deoxys
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    IRl,coincidently,I'm a very depressed person.Nothing makes me happy that easily,it's hard to even get a half smile on me ;< The most depressing things in life are really the fact that everyone seems to look down on me.At that,I like spending alot of time by myself.So yea...and no this isn't for a cosplay to be Kanna..this is serious..

Why are you depressed?I konw why I am.E-mail me tomarow at [email protected] around 3:00 p.m

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Paul said:
    When one of my friends committed suicide .___________.

Er, yeah. And I just get depressed randomly every two-three weeks. <<" I should be in a psych ward, with my OCD, this, and everything else ;P

DX
    Aaaaaaaaaand today is the anniversary of his suicide.

It's making me like uber depressed, I think I'm going to cry.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    "I'm not feelin alright today, I'm not feelin all that great, your out livin it up today I've got dues to pay..."
    "As soon as your born you start dyin, so you might as well have a good time..."

Ohh yeah I haven't been depressed latley in fact I'm feeling fantastic...you know why I haven't seen my ex in over a year and its awesome.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    -Bad grades despite trying as hard as I can.
    -Getting sick and thus not being able to play my flute for extended times.
    -Pets dying.
    -Self-created mental problems, which I have recently gotten through via sheer willpower. IN YOUR FACE, MEDICATION!
    -Bullying.

Other than that, I'm having a wonderful time in life in general. Especially lately, my only real issues have been "too much history homework" and "too much history homework."

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    i'm get depressed because i pull out my hair, i hate it, and i can't stop~~

it's real fun when you're your own worst enemy!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I got depressed when my hamster died, also when I get sick, thats also depressing

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Im Depressed All The Time..But Its Gottin Worse In The past 7 Years..

Iv Lost 3 Brothers...
    Lost 2 Great Grandmothers
    Lost 1 Grandmother
    Lost 2 Grandfathers
    Lost 1 Great Granddad
    All So My G/f Decara Died be4 I Could Tell Her How I Really Felt Bout Her...And That I Wanted To Marry Her...(that was last year....)
    Iv Lost Over 20 Friends In the Past 7 Years...Thats Why i Try Not To Make Any...
    All My g/f's Have Chetaed On Me...(sept decara)
    My Mom And Dad Split Up Last Year...
    ----^^that has happend in the last 7 years^^-----
    I Was Born Wit A Weak Heart(that was from being 2 months premature)...And Im A Diabetic...And Aton Of other Stuff...

So Yea Im Depressed Like All The Time....

Lost=Died...If Ya Didnt Get That

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    xXFallenXx said:
    When people make fun of me and my family because we're Korean. D,=

*mumbles* If it weren't for us Asians, they wouldn't have half the stuff they have now.
    You should move to my town, we don't tease asians ;x

Unless they're like "gangsta", in which case...well...anyone who's "gangsta" gets teased. I have a south korean friend, I wouldn't mind dating her~ ^^"

I'm sorry that makes you depressed though .-.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    well a lot of reasons-

1. I don't have any REAL friends...
    2. my grandma died two years ago
    3. Not many people at my school like peurto ricans
    4. Everyone at my school and in my neighborhood are all rich, so their all a bunch of stuck up snobs...
    5. and cause no one really understands me.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I'm depressed? Ohnoes! Why didn't anyone tells me? :O

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.

Kiss Me-I'mCONTAGIOUS**!
    Years

sometimes...i feel noone cares at all....they think they have problems...and they dont kno wat I'M going thru...i dont live w/ my mother...im surrounded by cussing and smoke evry where my grandma goes(i live w/ her) and i dont even kno my dad.......................................................and the rest.....nvm.....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    How about purposely depressing yourself from time to time? o_O; it's just something weird I do... can't enjoy what you have already and be satisfied without reminding myself of what depression is like...

You know, can't appreciate something that's good until you lose it, so might as well simulate the loss so you appreciate the current time.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    I find that I am unable to be merry when the ones whom I am close to are unhappy; especially, in situations where I know that there is nothing I can say or do to make them joyous once again.

I also enter a deep state of depression when I set high aims and miss my mark. Despite the fact that I may do well by other's standards, if I set high ambitions for myself, work hard, and fall short, I will completely beat myself up over it, and all merry sentiments fade away into the distance hidden beyond of my psyche.

Psycho

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Although knowone actually knows, I'm really deppressed at times (Just like now) and I just wanna kill myself (But not Emo, by the way). Y'see, my friend has ditched me for another person, were still friends but I can tell he dosen't like my anymore... and lots other things.

Back