• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why are you depressed?

Years
    I'm not usually depressed. When I do get depressed:
    1. I did something wrong, and I don't want to face the consequences.
    2. Something bad happened to me.
    3. People argued. I hate arguing.

I try not to be depressed. It's not very fun to be depressed. Well, duh.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Meh. I have a thing with depression.
    Life in general is the answer. And no I don't want to talk about it.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    When I do something wrong and I dont really want to face up to it I guess.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    .... I get depressed when great things turn stupid, that is, only when I not ready for it, though.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    There are a million reasons why I am depressed, which is why I am a Goth/Rocker. But, I think the main reason is becase I recently got out of a bad relationship with a friend of mine, but before that I was depressed because my cousin had died; one I was really close to, which made me even more depressed, and the one of my friends died in a car crash, while the memories of her friendship stay deep inside my heart, I still miss her as much as I miss my cousin....

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Lots of stuff make me depressed... Like when when my mummy doesn't buy me a toy. Just joking.

I get depressed when my mum yells at me for not doing my homework.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I get depressed by things that make me upset, of course XD and... usually.. when i feel like I'm worthless because of things people say to me D;

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Im depressed.Sarah241847 and my friend melissa have more trainer points in nintendigs.I worked hard for mine.And one of my nintendogs dreams is to get 1000000 trainer points.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    lugia_master said:
    Im depressed.Sarah241847 and my friend melissa have more trainer points in nintendigs.I worked hard for mine.And one of my nintendogs dreams is to get 1000000 trainer points.

Oh, Well good luck at getting 1000000 points then!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I get depressed when people label themselves as things they aren't...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Butterbutt said:
    .... when people label themselves as things they aren't...
    That's already depression itself. o_O;;;

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I'm permanantly depressed.I just do the same old things everyday and don't do alot of things or go anywhere often even if i do it's only some boring place so i'm always depressed.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    When some of my closest friends get depressed. A few weeks ago one of my dearest friends seriously considered suicide. She was really hopeless and thought no one cares about her -_- I rarely get depressed, though, and when I do, I just settle down and make some pixel art. It keeps the depression away amazingly well.

Years
    ponyta rules said:
    I'm permanantly depressed.I just do the same old things everyday and don't do alot of things or go anywhere often even if i do it's only some boring place so i'm always depressed.
    Same for me im always depressed,. i also get depressed if i lose a friend(by arguing) or agure with people . at this time im depressed But life must go on .

Back