• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why are you depressed?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    What things have made you depressed in you life?
    Mine was probably, being bullied or my Great Gran dying. It was really sad..I couldn't get over it, and i still think about her. She was awesome. But oh well, i have kinda moved on..But i can't ever forget...

If you don't want to discuss your depression don't post here it just makes it spammy.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I get depressed when I'm sick. Especially when my stomach hurts.. And right now it's doing just that.. Being hurtful. >.<

I also get depressed when there are more than three projects going on at once during school, or when assignments keep overlapping and take up all my time. That happens a great deal, y'know. .___.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yeah..I'm depressed a lot....

One of the reasons is my grandfather dying ;_; It was a long time ago but I still can't get over it. I looked up to him a lot and, I dunno, it's just really sad ><;;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    IRl,coincidently,I'm a very depressed person.Nothing makes me happy that easily,it's hard to even get a half smile on me ;< The most depressing things in life are really the fact that everyone seems to look down on me.At that,I like spending alot of time by myself.So yea...and no this isn't for a cosplay to be Kanna..this is serious..

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    When I feel like people hate me or if things don't go as I planned.

I get depressed easily by these trivial, insignificant matters. Knowing that fact and yet keeping in mind there are others who are worse off than me...I suppose that's what truly makes me depressed.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    life sucks... theres no point to life.... the moment your near sucess BAM you are dead... plus theres always someone better than you....

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    well im always depressed...i have manic depressive disorder and bipolar...and adhd and my life i feel isnt so greast.. my mom never tells me she loves me...well rarely or hug/kiss,never loves on me and she takes up for my sister and loves on my sister and tells her she loves her...and ive got probs. in life...i just dont like life anymore...havent for the past 6 yrs...

and as for __________________'s post i totally agree...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    O.O I swear I was going to make a thread like this...

I'm depressed right now, I guess I just feel...insignificant compaired to others at the moment. Just...the tag-along jester that you'll eventually get bored with and stop playing with ._. My worst fear really. I'm not sure what the cause is. That also adds on to the depression ^^;; I'm a Leo, and like to be incharge of things, and I guess I found out that I have no control over lots of things. I might be jealous or fustrated too o.o Meh, I'll probably get over it, but it's been going on for a month....ho-hum.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    Just...the tag-along jester that you'll eventually get bored with and stop playing with.
    hey being a jester is better than what i am.. im the one they hang around when their usual crowd aren't there... although i do tag along but basically feel like the 10th wheel.... even when theres only 3 people o.o

Years
    I'm not usually a person who'd suffer from any state of depression. I find life a barrel of obstacles, in which I can expect anything to happen at any given time. I believe 'what goes around, comes around'. So whatever problems I have, whatever muddled situations I eventually fall into, it's my job to try and get myself out of them. Though yes, I've had experiences in which made me depressed, especially the loss of my Aunty, who died from cancer, she was that one person who provided a shoulder I could cry on, someone who'd keep me company whenever my parents were out of the house, she made a real impact on me as I grew older. When she died, I felt hopeless, as if life made her die just to spite me, but I grew to endure the fact that we all die eventually. And life should be experienced with such ease...to enjoy it however much you can. Treat life seriously and you won't be getting much pleasure out of it.

So, really, I'm not a depressed person, I wouldn't think twice about becoming one. I get depressed at certain times but I eventually just carry on living.

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Signomi said:
    I'm not usually a person who'd suffer from any state of depression. I find life a barrel of obstacles, in which I can expect anything to happen at any given time. I believe 'what goes around, comes around'. So whatever problems I have, whatever muddled situations I eventually fall into, it's my job to try and get myself out of them. Though yes, I've had experiences in which made me depressed, especially the loss of my Aunty, who died from cancer, she was that one person who provided a shoulder I could cry on, someone who'd keep me company whenever my parents were out of the house, she made a real impact on me as I grew older. When she died, I felt hopeless, as if life made her die just to spite me, but I grew to endure the fact that we all die eventually. And life should be experienced with such ease...to enjoy it however much you can. Treat life seriously and you won't be getting much pleasure out of it.

So, really, I'm not a depressed person, I wouldn't think twice about becoming one. I get depressed at certain times but I eventually just carry on living.

Yeah, I have tired to look at it like that. ^_^ So i treat life diffrently to what i used to so i try and enjoy it rather than think about what has happened, i try and look for the good points to the situation.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I get depressed so easy you wouldn't believe it... I get depressed over little things, and right now I'm depressed over something particularly stupid. I'm easily depressed, let's just put it that way. Often I wonder what meaning there is to life... *laughs* I'm so naive.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Most of my depression is probably due to too much introspect or consideration of the condition of the world.

It seems that depression is one of the most prevalent emotions in today's world . . . rather depressing, ne?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    A whole lot of things. My friends can tell when i am, i am usally energetic, but when i'm depressed i'm real quite.

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    I get depressed because I live in a third-world country, and people in US and Europe make fun of us. I also hate when people refer to US as "America" as if the rest of the continent didn't exist.

Back