• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you join PokéCommunity?

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Well, my friend told me I should join a forum as he is a part of few and Pokemon has been one of few game franchises I have been REALLY addicted to, yet I know very few people who like Pokemon with me! :( Although some of my friends...

Also I came to make new friends and so far the people seem really cool and friendly! :D

Years
    Well, I joined because I wanted some Pokemon Forum back then when I was all grammar weak and stuff. For one, I thought Serebii was god. That pretty much summarizes how terrible at grammar and stuff I was.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I joined after my brother told me he was planning to trade for a Movie Darkrai from someone on PC. I joined in hopes of getting one myself, which I did. But I've stayed and have become an active of PC.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't even recall why I joined PC or why i even stayed at the start. But i'm glad i did, if only for the people.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I got so mad that my friends kept beating me at WiFi'ing so I googled Pokemon Strategies and Movesets. I saw a link to PokeCommunity and clicked it. A few months later, I have an awesome Rain Dance team and I haven't lost to my friends since.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I really don't remember why I joined. I believe it was... because I wanted more comments for my pokemon fanfiction back at the time, because SPPF just did not suffice. :< (I do remember how I found PC though, and it was through Misty Lover-something-with-lots-of-symbols' signature. At least, I think her username was Misty Lover...? Well I dunno. Misty was in it. xD)

And then I discovered the roleplaying section, which intrigued me, because at the time, I believe I was still roleplaying on Neopets. :D So I got into roleplaying, decided that Neopets sucked because I was too lazy to feed them, and decided to dedicate myself full time to roleplaying on Pokecommunity.

And I'm still here, about three years later. Epic, no? Especially considering all of my old friends have essentially disappeared.

Stemps said:
    It's hard to think I was thirteen. Doesn't seem that long ago. IDK the real reason. I was new to the internet. Never could afford it before. I have a myspace (at thirteen I know! ) I didn't have a place to interact with people who LOVED pokemon like I did (back when I knew what every pokemon was and did ) I wanted to RP. My brother did it and I looked up to him a lot at that time. I loved it here. I visit every so often now. Haven't RP in well over a year. Don't talk to ANYONE really anymore. It's such a shame......I miss them. SQUIRTLEKETCHCEM12. My first pair. Alana, the first on I cared about. My brothers.....I miss you guys if you ever come back. You might not remember me though...Randall-Kun? Talk to me!

Oh, I lied. There's an old friend right here. ^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I was getting back into Pokemon and I had a few questions that my Pokemon Emerald book didn't say... Lol, I know... It is a ridiculous reason.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    I just joined because I recently bought Pearl after watching my brother absorb into the game. Then I started playing more Pokemon games then it ended up like this.

Necromancy

you wanna hear me roar?
    Years
    Originally, I only joined to download Shiny Gold, but the community looked nice and I was sick of people being rude to me on PFU because I was a new staff member so I stayed around. This place looks nice! ^_^

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    I said this like two years ago but I'll say it again but its going to be alittle different this time. The reason I wanted to join here is because I wanted visit new forums to join instead using the forum I always go to. Plus this place has a lot of good clubs here. Also another reason I joined is because Sppf forum is getting kinda boring every now and then. I still like it there but I wanna try new Pokemon, Games, and fanfic forums to visit.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I started out at N-Craze forums, the original host site of Pokémon White.

I saw a post that had a link to the hacks showcase here. :)
    I've been lurking for a secret member for days checking out the showcase, and got even more interested into hacks.
    So, I decided to join, and have been completely dedicated to this forum. ;D

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I wanted to join a Pokemon forum, and Serebii forums didn't appeal to me. The chatrooms are nice enough, but the forums themselves aren't. So I thought I'd come here instead, since this seems like a friendly enough forum, and the choice of skins is nice as well.

Years
    i find this forum through google, and when i first post in New Users part i received warm welcome which impressed me greatly.it is my pleasure to make friends and learn sth. with other players here.Keep going on, PC!!!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    When I found this site in october of 2004 I was completely and totally new to forums and the internet in general. I lurked around as I aquired an email address. Though my lurking I saw that this was a friendly community and joined as soon as I could. I was welcomed by none other than F_G and shortly after she became PC president and soon after moderator of OC. Those were the days, I'll tell ya. The good 'ole days. I grew to love this site, but it's changed a lot in the last 4 years to be quite honest. and I have to say it hasnt changed for the better...But for whatever reason, this site means a lot to me. I'd be really depressed if it died even though I often struggle to find threads I feel like posting in. I hope someday to get back in the action like I was back in '04.

Back