• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why do i still remember this

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • my earliest memory is my parents arguing and my sister holding her hands over my ears (i was v young) and that always sticks out to me as a memory i'd like to forget

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • i was taking care of a tomato plant in our preschool garden and saw my dad pull up to the curb with a bunch of sunlight glaring into my eyes

Bisharp

Whoa.. up close and personal..!
    Years
  • There's an Arthur episode where the Brain sings about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The chorus is stuck in my head after 10 or so years.
    Apparently I'm not the only one who's cursed by this but sweet jesus make it stop

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Every now and then I get this memory- my brother and I were 7 and 5, we got home from chuck e cheese with our winnings- a single rubber toy shark.
    We flushed it down the toilet... I have no freaking idea why, but the memory of us washing our shark go down the toilet pops up in my head every month or so.

Back