• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHY HALLO THAR! DO YOU WANNA MEET MAH POKEYMONZ?

Years
  • Hello, I be Hyper <3

I'm the definition of amateur when it comes to many things, whether it be graphic design, drawing, writing, role playing, or the game of Pokemon itself D:

I was a huge Pokemon fan when I was younger, and with the recent discovery of Wi-Fi, I've become addicted to the genre again.

I'm one of those girls who adores cute pokemon, gets overwhelmed in shipping discussions, and avoids posting out of fear of looking stupid.

I'm a fan of offbeat smilies
    ◕ ◡ ◕

Anywho, I hope to make some good friends here who can show a little noob how to become a Pokemon Master
    ಥдಥ

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I thought your thread was going to be spam there for a minute. xD
    (Boy am I happy it was a really nice introduction instead!)

Welcome to the community, Hyper.
    (Don't despair; I tend to get really hyper as well after downing a few caffeinated beverages...)

So the Wi-Fi aspects of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum have brought you back, eh?
    Well, I can't rightly blame you. Pokémon has gained quite a larger fan base now that battles and trades are able to be transpired over the internet! It seems to bring what was once considered to be a "cult-following" to a mainstream hobby!
    (Yay! I'm not an outcast!)

Wow, I do believe we have a section full of tutorials for just about every interest you listed up there.
    The Pokécommunity is brimming to the edge with helpful members who will be ecstatic to teach you skills in any one of those categories! I do believe you just might have found the perfect forum for all your needs! ;D

You will, of course, make friends along this path of enlightenment.

Take care, Hyper.
    I hope to see you around the forum!
    (Oh em gee! "д" has to be the best smiley I have ever seen in my life. That's just awesome!)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well hello Hyper, Welcome to PC and I`m sure your going to make good friends :)
    Oh yeah don`t forget to read the rules! ;)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well that was quite the intro!

If you want to learn about pokemon, you've definitely come to the right place. PC has tons of nice people that are ready and willing to help you out! Just post around and you'll be making friends in no time!

We'll turn you from pokenoob to pokemaster in no time =P

Have fun, and welcome to PC =P

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Hey Hyper! Is your username a reflection of you, because I have alot of hyper friends. I tend to be quiet the opposite, calm. We got drawn back into pokemon for the same reasons, Wifi. Well, see you around.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity! You'll definitely make friends, everybody is very nice here.^^
    Be sure to read the rules, and have fun!

Years
  • Hee hee, Thanks everyone.

I have indeed found a great community <3

Thank you for such warm welcomes, it brings joy to my little heart
    ಥvಥ

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • lawl, nice title, I just had to read the thread when I saw it.

I too am amateur at alot of things, except the game of pokemon, but I am in gfx design and wi-fi battling 2!
    send me a PM if u wanna be frends.

hope u like the eevee platinum sprite as much as i do!

Years
  • Hehe, Nice topic name xD.
    Welcome to PC Hyper, I'm sure you will meet many new friends here, If you need any help don't hesitate to PM me, And I'll do my best to assist you. :P

oh, and don't forget to read the Rules. xD

~Ryu

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Late... again.

*checks thread* Hoping dear god this isn't spam. Oh snap... she posted orange... can't resist....

Hiya Hyper. XD I don't think you have to worry about being an amateur when it comes to that many talents.
    (Arceus knows I fail at all of them) If it's something you enjoy doing, you'll learn and it'll get better. :D

"avoids posting out of looking stupid" You don't have to worry about that here, at all. Just post and be active, it'll make your stay here all that better. ;D and awesome offbeat smilies. XD! Welcome to the community, Hypah. :D

Years
  • Well this thread certainly caught my eye. Welcome to PC, Hyper! It's refreshing to see someone like you still having keen interest in Pokémon. You don't need to be worried about posting at all, we're all welcome to anything you have to say, and judging by the way you've portrayed yourself so far, I don't see any reason why you should hinder yourself. It's good to see you practice certain areas of creativity. I'm actually an artist myself, so if you're in need of any drawing tips, don't be afraid to come find me.

Hope you enjoy your time here, we'd love to see more of you. =]

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    {HAI THUR. I DO WANNA MEET YUR POKEYMONZ ;D}

Hai there Hyper, nice to see a new member :3
    Welcome to the wonder
    that is, teh Pokécommunity - so damn cool it deserves underlining ;D

Don't fret about not being a master of any of those things [: PC has tutorials for a lot of those things and you'll also pick up ideas just from reading posts and such.

"avoids posting out of looking stupid". Ah that's no reason to not get posting my friend :D It might seem like posting some things might make you look stupid, but people will value your opinion or your knowledge and whatever else is on show. They also appreciate you replying to the thread, so it's a great way to make friends.

Oh wow, I love that offbeat smiley ^_________^ So does Malyka - "m a h-lee-kar says: Say we love the face! :3"

If you haven't had a read of the FAQ or Community Rules, I suggest you do. They'll help you with basically everything, but don't be afraid to PM a member or mod if you have another query.
    So there ya go. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay ^^

Last edited:
    Back