• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there!

Jell

Hands off my numnums
Years
  • Heyo, everyone! I am Jell! (only because Jelly was taken rip me) I'm a buddy of Antemortem. I recently remembered that this place existed and decided to sign up. I've been battling competitively since the end of the DPPt era and I mainly play NU and LC since they have the cutest pokes n_n. Feel free to message me if you'd like a battle sometime!

also ante has inspired me to do great things in the world
    Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • hahaha, this is great. Welcome to PC, Jelli, I'm glad you decided to join. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to hit me up, alrighty? Enjoy yourself.

Years
  • That's cool you already know Dave, he's a very awesome guy in that he mods not one, not two, but three sections simultaneously plus well he's well... Dave. But hey, welcome to the forums, Jell!

Pretty cool to see another member who loves cute Pokemon! I tend to enjoy cute things myself, and it's not that often I get to see someone who's a huge fan of Little Cup and NU given those tiers tend to get shafted in favor of their older, stronger cousins. Our battle server has lots of great options for battles so I'm sure you'll enjoy it over there, and maybe we could run into each other there as well?

Have a nice time with us and I'm sure that PC will meet your expectations because we have lots of awesome people here alongside Dave. Good luck and I'll hopefully see you around!

- Hikamaru

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Hello and welcome back to Pokecommunity!

To be honest, I dont understannd what is NU and LC.. seem like a very competitive player. Good luck!:)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, there are competitive websites like smogon that can direct you to the full NU and LC pokemon tier list! And of course, here on PC, you'll be able to get some help with NU and LC anytime you wanna have a team get looked at! And awh, nice to meet ya pal! I hope you like it here! Loooads of sundaes, penguins, and plushies galore!~~ :3

Mmm yeah, I've slowly gotten back to competitive a bit, though I'm more of a OU player, though, I like playing LC and RU from time to time toooo. We have a battle server too, anytime you're interested in it as well. And yeah! Enjoy your time! Maybe we can speak sometime, and I'm always happy to help you annnnytime! Great day to you. :3 <33

Back