• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Why iPhones suck...

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    They are extremly overpriced and break more easily than any other smartphone

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    never liked iPhones because the specs and features are terrible, it's locked into Apple's ecosystem, and each models are prone to stupid 'innovations' like the lightning port and no headphone jack.

Not saying that Android is any better but they kinda are.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I'm going to have to agree with the OP here. The iPhone is overrated and I prefer Android. I've dropped my android phone several times and the screen is still intact whereas when I had the iPhone 4s, the screen cracked instantly. It only fell maybe a foot or two off the ground and it was totally non-functional.

I've had the iPhone 5s and 6s and I'm a very clubsy guy. I've dropped my phone so many times that it should be a sin. I even dropped it from 6ft onto a tile floor while intoxicated and it landed completely flat on the screen. It never broke and there's not even a scratch! The iPhone has an incredibly undeserved bad rep for weak screens in my opinion.​

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Why is this filed under music? :psy copy:

I can't say it sucks since I never had particularly major problems with it. Plus it's simpler to use yet runs faster so...

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of apple products. When I had a iPhone 4 I always had it Jailbroken anyways so and android device was the next logical step. I am very happy with it so far and it's a breeze to manage compared to doing anything with the iPhone without iTunes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    I don't like Iphone 'cause it has more possibility to be hacked. I have read thousands articles how hackers steal personal details and post private photos. I have to use vpn, found some on https://myipservices.com/blog/best-vpns-iphone to protect my data. But in such way my internet is so slow. Anyway iPhone is just an expensive and nice accessory, nothing more.

Back