• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I like Poetry, I like the history of American outlaws, Bonnie Parker wrote a poem called Suicide Sal

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    i love words like Oblivion,infinity,Babylon,Soul....
    and the dot was just added so i'd be recognized easier

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I let my brother choose my new name for me. Why? I dunno, 'cause I felt like a name change, and he wanted to choose it. Besides, I like this name.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I honestly have no idea. xD;;; I think I just saw it somewhere and thought it sounded nice. I think it's a combination of the Spanish words for sun and moon.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Cex is my username because it's a subtle way of writing sex on this children's pokemon forum and people who know me know that I'm sick-minded and quite the sexual-reference kinda guy. XD;

GuardianofAuraGirl

In dedication to one of my favorite idols, Sir Aaron. I'd love to have the power of the aura!

Years
    Two years ago, Shiharu was an alias I held here on PC for at least six months before changing back to Signomi. At the time, I made a character that I was going to use in fiction - a detective residing in a world of monochromatic law and order. In the end I didn't take that idea forward, but the name of the character I thought up at the time appealed to me enough to use it. I'm using it now for nostalgia and it actually felt nice to actually use it again; but I'm soon to be changing back to my original name since I have more precedence with it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The Battle of Monte Cassino, Italy, early 1944.
    Belligerents: USA, Britain, others —— Nazi Germany

Cassino is a small town at the foot of Monte (Mount) Cassino, with a small castle and large abbey situated above it.
    What made me choose the name though is the mission concerning the battle in Medal of Honor: Underground. I really like the music Michael Giacchino did for the levels in it. It's an odd feeling fighting in a holy place, though I'm not a Christian. There's quite a sentimental thing about it too since the player character is sent in to rescue downed American bomber pilots.

You know, back when MoH was good and actually quite inspirational. ;D

My previous name, Nanako Nanashima, is the name of one of my characters — an eccentric 17 year-old girl with pink hair in a style based on Usagi Tsukino's.
    I had that as my name because it sounds cool... and stuff.

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Franceschi is the last name of the lead singer of a band - Josh Franceschi.
    The name just appealed to me straight away, considering how cool it sounds. And I was stuck for a username, so I stole his name. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I am on the computer, hence the Virtual part, and my favorite Pokemon is Chatot, hence the Chatot.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Well I'm Zeikku...I'm an alcoholic,
    Well not really, The name Zeikku is Jake (my real name) in Romanji Japanese.
    And pounder, well that comes from me making love to females, In a godly-like manner.
    I'm being honest, hope I don't get banned or something :)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Closer; a song by Ne-Yo. (b'')b Kinda spur of the moment name change. This is my name right now, because I like the song obviously. But also, my best friends and I decided to get name changes after songs we like~ ♥

'cept I want to go back Aizuke now. :x

But Aizuke, that name I made up, because I wanted to make up a japanese sounding name that I had never heard before. XD; And so after that I've been using that name for everything ever since.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My Username is Toblerone because.. i aboslutely love Toblerone! Especially the White and Milk Chocolate ones :D. I have had the username of Toblerone for years, on many different places which require a username XD.

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    My username is my real name. :P

Actually my real name is Marialena Santos but its alot longer than that. Dont wanna say the whole thing though cause i dont wanna fill up the whole screen xD.

My other usernames have been Maria Santos The Miccosukee and Maria la del barrio.

Miccosukee is a tribe here in Miami and Maria la del barrio was a soap :P

PrimalMario

Wild Chuck Norris Appeared!
    Years
    Well my name PrimalMario means

Primal- I loved the battle and theme song against Primal Dialga on PMD2
    Mario- I love super mario games i have played almost all of them.

So we end up with

PrimalMario

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    To be honest, i planned to keep my old name.
    but i saw ~wind with his nice, new name, so i tried to make a similar name.
    not that interesting.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mine's a PokeSpecial reference.

OK, you have Gold from the G/S/C portion of the manga, right? Well, he usually adds "taro" to the end of his partners' nicknames. So, I added "Pika" from "Pikachu" to make it "Pikataro", which really, it means "Pika Boy" or I guess "Sparkle Boy" or something like that, and I'm a girl, so... It just sounded good together ><'

I'm gonna change it when I get the chance, though.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    volcanic:
    1. of, relating to, or produced by a volcano b: characterized by volcanoes <a volcanic range> c: made of materials from volcanoes

Volcanoes are cool and fiery. I think it just sounds cool though.

My previous username: seinyuu = raw milk in Japanese, N/A = I'm not that noticed by people.

Back