• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Obviously, I made this my name because Disturbed is my all time favorite band. :D

Misuzu

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    Hm? Misuzu? Because I love the sweet little girl from AIR with the flowing golden locks and the innocence of her personality. I was surprised this name wasn't taken during the time I wanted to register this account, so I helped myself.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Shinx shinx, shinx! o:

Yeah, Korinku is the japanese name for Shinx. Shinx is love, so I nabbed it when I could.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Been a while since I explained about it, so perhaps someone is interested.

zel comes from varios sources, but basically, it comes from Zelgadis Graywords, a character from the anime "Slayers" (look for it, it's cool to watch if you like fantasy-action-humor anime). But also zel has certain relation to Zelda, one of the games that introduced me into the world of RPG. Additionally, when I was working with RPG Maker, the main character of my project was called Zelard.

As you can see, there are many reasons as why I like being zel.

About the addition to my nickname, it's just because I wanted to change it but keeping the original name at the same time. Besides, I was looking for a way to say that I've grown a little in this place, and I'm not too techy but I think that a techy name looks cool :)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • BH stands for my initials, excluding my middle name.

Wolfgang.... there's a story behind it. I don't want to explain about it.

Years
  • My username is bubblewrap because when I was brainstorming for a good name, my friend sent me this site where you pop bubblewrap. And, there's my name. xDD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Well I was gonna change my username to Heather, but it was already taken so I just added the i to the beginning of my name. iHeather

Back