• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I may have already posted here o.O

I have this name because I love Tsukasa from Lucky Star, and because sama is a japanese prefix that shows respect. *BAM*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Beeecause, when I joined this place, Pokemon AG was still going, and I was Drew obsessed.

:/

Since then, I haven't ever felt like changing it. No point. xD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I originally got the name from Metroid Prime 2, 'Aether' is the name of the two worlds the game takes place on. It's also the name of an awesome attack performed in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn and Brawl.

Finally, I looked up the word one day out of curiosity and found it was the theoretical quintessence observed by Einstein himself, which I thought was really cool.
    Aether is the name of a greek god too I think.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    I have no idea, I was scrolling through Pokemon names and just picked the un-used names and just fought of some Pokemon nobody would remember, Now I regret It.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Mine is because I get that nickname by some people, because Im a very technologec person, I know alot about electronics, and can comprehend them very easily

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I chose mine because I first used it on pokemon crater(now closed)and I used it for everything since.
    And some people thinks it makes me a girl, well it doesn't, so HA!

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Yukishii is Uxie's japanese name.
    I have been told I am knowledgeable, so it fits.
    And.. that yellow pixie is just way too cute..

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    It's a nickname I got from my softball team to differentiate between the two Lexys on the team. I never felt like changing it; it fits.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    well...I can't think of a username, so I just get it from moshimonsters, Gurgle, the dragon moshlingXD

Years
    TWLOHA is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for those struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

IDK why but my favourite bands wear TWLOHA shirts and so do I <3

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Jubile from X-Men, hug fan of X-Men, she is my favourite X-Men(woman?) so of course, it'd be Jubilee

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    'cause I've had a weird obsession with cherries lately. Oh, and I wanted something that ended with an i.

CHERRY DOES NOT END WITH AN I. So I made one up. 8D

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Simply because I thought it sounded good at the time, and was original.

Years
    I honestly don't remember. I carried the name across from an old Zelda forum, but I don't remember why I chose it, aside from the fact it had NOTHING to do with archery, contrary to popular belief.

Either way, I've had it for years and can't see myself ever changing - an idea I am rather content with.

Back