• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • My connection's fine, but yet again I'm like, not even a metre away from my router so yeah.
    The person I'm trying to trade with however, is like, in a motel or something and stuff and I can't trade.

Hey, Alternative..do you check your VM's? xD
    I do, but I don't really feel like doing the whole Motisma thing anymore. I only got in because I tricked aura into thinking I had a scarf jirachi. : D Battle Syndrome or something. He can take my spot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Ok ok, I think I've figured out how to solve all this AR debating. If you use AR then you are immoral and lazy and should quit playing the game and trading. If you don't use AR then it is impossible to run a high quality trade thread so you should quit playing the game and trading. So basically, no more trading. Done.

Years

• Because an AR costs $25.00 and HG/SS cost like $40.00

True dat (actually you can save on amazon and get HG or SS for 33 bucks, likewise, you can get an AR for around 15-20 bucks, isn't the internet great?).

Ok ok, I think I've figured out how to solve all this AR debating. If you use AR then you are immoral and lazy and should quit playing the game and trading. If you don't use AR then it is impossible to run a high quality trade thread so you should quit playing the game and trading. So basically, no more trading. Done.

You mean like what everyone was forced to do Gen III since there was no wi-fi?

Eh, I'm done ranting for now. Everyone now and then I come on here to have a little debate on the AR (look back a couple pages somewhere in here) it always leads to amusing results.

Now then, anybody here know where I can get a copy of legit.exe? The link here isn't working.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    You are right lol, I picked up a normal ARDS today for 8$ from best buy, Currently using fast hatch, cloning, max money, max items (mostly balls for RNG and rare candies for IV checking)

Years
  • Try this for legit.exe

For the record, even I use AR; no shame in fast hatch, iv check, and clone codes. -successful trader- :)

I started with a shiny Poochyena and some IV bred from Emerald. XD

"The article you have requested does not exist."
    >_<

Well, your game. I don't rant on the AR thing ALL the time since I know that people will play how they want. If they enjoy using it (including online, and the others trading cooperating like in the trade shops) then by all means, use it. And if you're someone like me who prefers to not use such things to remain "truly legit" then don't use it. (Besides, by playing without it and taking longer with these things, I'll feel more like I've thoroughly played the game rather than using cheats to save time).

Well...I guess I'll try google more. Must check this stupid Celebi...

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    That would have been a pretty funny time for it to turn out to be a hack, right after the whole AR debate.

Years
  • That would have been a pretty funny time for it to turn out to be a hack, right after the whole AR debate.

No that would be the Arceus I checked next

Indeed it would, timing is everything
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Can anyone help me with this AR I just bought today?
    I don't know how to do like anything. like I can't even put in any codes for SS because I don't know the ID number or whatever that it is asking me for
    D'=

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Can anyone help me with this AR I just bought today?
    I don't know how to do like anything. like I can't even put in any codes for SS because I don't know the ID number or whatever that it is asking me for
    D'=
    Although we are fat and lazy and use AR, we will not discuss codes on the forum.. Use a google search. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Could you tell me through pm please?
    and using a AR does not make anyone fat or lazy just... resourceful
    XD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Could you tell me through pm please?
    and using a AR does not make anyone fat or lazy just... resourceful
    XD
    Not really.
    AR just makes you fat and lazy, unless your name is TwilightBlade.
    [/not-sucking-up]

Also, just then I thought I'd lost my DS stylus and found it in my mouth. xD

Last edited:

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • Caught this today:) a catching project for psycho86wardbg

Palkia:Hasty/Pressure
    30/26/30/30/30/31

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back