• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Wild Lapras

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, this seems like a stupid question, but does Lapras exist in this game?
    I've been fishing on Route 9 - Circhester Bay for almost 5 hours and I have not encountered it at all.

I just need someone to confirm that they have fished it up so that I still have hope.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Yes they are and you can find them in the water bodies of Wild Area too, they spawned a lot for me there.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, thanks for confirmation.

I'll keep fishing, since I've been doing it for ages.

EDIT:
    In case anyone cares, Lapras finally appeared after about 17 HOURS of on-and-off fishing. I must have fished up almost 2000 pokemon. I'm surprised I didn't get a shiny. 1% my ass.

Last edited:

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • Lake of Outrage in the wild area, I am pretty sure is where I found mine... using the bike on the water (not fishing).

Back