• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wild pokemon with egg move

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I caught a Surskit with Hydro Pump! New feature in this game, it's really great.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    So when you already caught the pokemon, you can search for it and some have 10 more levels, egg moves and sometime HA. I got a Tailow level 15 (supposed to be level 5) with bravr bird. I keep it!!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I actually cought a few, but the one I'm using is the poocheyenna (now mighteyenna) with thunder fang. I don't have my game on me at the moment but I know I have a skitty and a surskit with an egg move (again, don't have my game on me to check them, so I can't post what they are). But I do think it's cool how you can check those things now.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    So far, I've caught Fell Stinger Surskit, Teeter Dance Lotad and Roost Taillow (latter is pointless when Roost is a TM).

There was this one time when a Boomburst Taillow nearly swept my team (I reset before it had the chance to do that).

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Sorry, I don't have the games. I thought you couldn't get dexnav while surfing.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    You can use it while in caves and while surfing, and it's actually a bit more fun because the Pokemon move in those habitats as opposed to standing stationary in the grass.

Has anyone checked the potential meter against an IV judge? Are the stars on a 1:1 ratio with perfect IV's or is it just an overall gauge of potential?

My best find has by far been my Jolly Shroomish with Wake-up Slap.

Last edited:

Enigmatic Emolga

abandoned account, pls delete if seen
    Years
    If starters were catchable, I'd be looking for Charmanders with egg moves in an instant.

This feature will really help competitive players who want to train Pokémon using movesets with egg moves in them, so I really like what Game Freak's done with this.

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Once again, giving me a reason not to work hard on my Pokemon game. xD

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    I look at it as a more fun, kid-friendlier take on grinding that fits Nintendo's culture of the last decade.

It still takes time to get the ideal poke, but this just makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

Back