• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wild shiny milotic encountered

shaowz

Shao
Years
  • Heyo guyss, my name is brandon but i go by shaowz in the gaming realm if u will and im a super fan of pokemon ever since i can remember. I've been watching the anime since i was 5 or 6 but frankly dont remember when i was watching. The earliest memory i have of pokemon is all hoenn seasons but i rewatced the first 2. Enough rambling about that, i just got omega ruby a week ago and almost done and when i am i was hoping to get into the competitive scene. i already have some battle ready pokemon that i got when i bought pokemon y used like 2 months ago. Hopefully i can make some interesting and experienced friends on here ;)

My first pokemon game was pokemon heart gold, my friend gave it to me and it was a bootleg game lmao. Then i bought Black and beat it and enjoyed it as well, but my mother took my dsi and i never saw it again. Now in my possession is pokemon y and omega ruby. i love a various amount of animes and im a fiend on my xboxs (only on weekends) as well as a smash fiend. Hope i can fit in and become a pokemon master lol. Thx for reading this school essay ;)

PS: my favorite type is water and my favorite pokemon are milotic, charizard, dewott, an fourth glaceon. hoenn is my favorite region and may is my favorite character from the anime.

Years
  • I don't see why you wouldn't be able to fit in! Everyone here is insanely friendly. Welcome, Brandon! Or Shaowz, whatever you prefer. c8

Aw.. I'd be so disappointed if I lost any of my Pokemon games/systems that way. :( But at least you're enjoying OR/AS now and are making pretty good progress, from the looks of things! If you'd ever like to battle our members I hope you'll poke around the battling/team building forum, there are a slew of things to do there.

Enjoy your time on PC and see you around yes! Tons of brownie points for being a Hoenn fan, it is totally the best region.

shaowz

Shao
    Years
  • Thx soo much sheep ;) either is fine call me what ya like. thx for the info i need to try that team building and learn a bit Glad to see some hoenn representatives here lol. Thx for the welcome

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh Shiny Miltoic! MUST CATCH! <33 Nice to have you here with us, friend~ ^^

Knn, you have such great taste in favourite pokemon; Milotic and Glaceon are few of my all time favs as well, and the Hoenn region is absolutely wonderful! Ah, and I hope you're enjoying the 6th gen games! And sorry about your previous games. ;__; Still, I hope to see you around, and I hope we can be pals. :3

shaowz

Shao
    Years
  • Oooh Shiny Miltoic! MUST CATCH! <33 Nice to have you here with us, friend~ ^^

Knn, you have such great taste in favourite pokemon; Milotic and Glaceon are few of my all time favs as well, and the Hoenn region is absolutely wonderful! Ah, and I hope you're enjoying the 6th gen games! And sorry about your previous games. ;__; Still, I hope to see you around, and I hope we can be pals. :3
    thx :D its ok. i loved my shiny milotic that i had on my dsi that i got from gts. thx for the welcome and i hope the same ;)

Years
  • Oh wow another Hoenn fan... PC has had a lot of them joining lately thanks to the beauty that is OR/AS, and I'm sure you're enjoying the Hoenn remakes so far. Anyways, welcome Brandon!

And don't worry about fitting in, because like Sheep said PC members are much nicer than you'll expect. I do feel sorry about that incident where your DS got stolen though, I know how it can feel given my own little brother is a nasty little bully himself, and I'm always his victim. Anyhow, if you're interested in the competitive aspect Sheep has gladly got that covered so not much else I can leave here.

Well, I guess that's all I have but I'll be sure to see you around and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want someone to talk to. Enjoy your stay and have a nice weekend yeah!

- Hikamaru

shaowz

Shao
    Years
  • Oh wow another Hoenn fan... PC has had a lot of them joining lately thanks to the beauty that is OR/AS, and I'm sure you're enjoying the Hoenn remakes so far. Anyways, welcome Brandon!

And don't worry about fitting in, because like Sheep said PC members are much nicer than you'll expect. I do feel sorry about that incident where your DS got stolen though, I know how it can feel given my own little brother is a nasty little bully himself, and I'm always his victim. Anyhow, if you're interested in the competitive aspect Sheep has gladly got that covered so not much else I can leave here.

Well, I guess that's all I have but I'll be sure to see you around and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want someone to talk to. Enjoy your stay and have a nice weekend yeah!

- Hikamaru
    thx :D and funny cuz i just so happen to want to join this site during this time cuz i finished y and scraped together some cash to get omega ruby. I'm enjoying it sooooo much and thx for the welcome ;)

Back