• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • I suddenly awoke, I was in a cage. I was bouncing, and buping around, and I realized I was in a truck. I then asked, "Where are weeee?" The words came out snake-like, I was not really speakig but hissing the words. My tounge flikered in and out of my mouth. I realized then that my tounge was forked, it was split. "Whattt hasss happened ttto meeee?" My word sounds were stretched out, and enlogated. I wasn't used to speaking like this.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, apparenly the van is now a truck and is still moving X_x;

IC: Kira screamed as the truck came to a halt. Her cage was tipped sideways and she was thrown against the bars. She sat up on her her knees and looked around. The back doors of the truck were thrown open by a man with a tranquilizer gun in one hand. She pushed herself up against the back of the cage, hoping she wasn't going to be hurt. The man called someone over, and then pointed at Kira, aiming the gun in her direction. She became tense just before she was hit with the dart.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc)) 'Tis alright, since we shall be stopping soon. And, for this idea to work, ze automobile must be a van. So it is a van. Again. n_n'

The van came to a sudden halt, throwing it's captives in all different directions. Acacaya whinnied nervously as she was thrown into a wall, and as Tobias fell against her cage. The doors flew open, and there stood a gruff-looking man, who seemed unfazed by the group of mutated kids appearence. He picked up the nearest cage to him, and placed it on a trolley. Outside, airplane engines could be heard.

Acacaya growled at him and shook her hair....mane, but it seemed more like a snort. "Stuff it, Horsey. Yer gonna go whether ya want t' or not," The man said, reaching for her cage. Horsey?!

An idea came to Acacaya. She had been flipped onto her back when the van stopped. She drew her legs up to her chest, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. When the man's fingers locked around the bar of her portable prison, she uncoiled, her hoofed feet a blur. There was a sickening crack as the man's hand broke.

With his good arm, he reached through the bars and grabbed onto Acacaya's horn, pulling her up against the bars. "Ya wanna try that one again, Little Horsey?" He snarled threateningly, his grip tightening around the silver spiral, "'Cause I could snap this thing right off yer head, jus' lika twig." Acacaya didn't doubt him. Hot tears began forming as his hand closed even tighter around it. "I could make a for'tun offa this thing." Acacaya closed her eyes, trying to ignore the pain slowly spreading from her forehead to the tip of her tail. It wrapped around a bar of the cage frimly, as if it would lessen her dicomfort.

Finally, the man let go, and Acacaya fell backwards with a stratled cry. Her cage was roughly thrown onto the trolley, and only made her throbbing head ache worse. She had at least tried to escape...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • OOC: XD I guess we should ignore the last ten posts then...

IC: The trolley rattled as the other large cage landed on it beside Kira. She held onto the bars of her cage and jumped a bit, startled. The man who had just thrown the cage onto the trolley was swearing and rubbing his hand, and another man walked past him, patting his shoulder and approaching the van, probably to take the other man's place.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I am very distressed and watch the happenings of the unicorn girl and the wolf girl from a far away place inside my own mind. Most of the cross-breeds are put onto a trolley and I am put onto the trolley last in a space between the unicorn girl and wolf girl. I send messages out to them. "I hope we can be good friends. In our current state."

I screech and look around and see we are being taken over to a plane. I start screeching madly and a scientist comes over." be quiet you annoying bird! Your giving me a had ache!" he opens my cage and jabs a needle into my breast area. He injects something into me and shuts the cage and locks it again. I send out a last message as I lose consciousness from what must have been a sedative. "Help me girls...I'm scared…" I then sink into a sleep full of nightmares of bullies picking on me and shoving me around and of absolute fear because I have no friends and don't know what it feels like to have any one.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kira felt the cage being jostled about as she awoke. She felt herself being taken out of the cage and set on the ground...The ground was sandy and black...Was she on a beach...? She was lying on her back, still regaining her conciousness. She felt a cool spray of water falling on her face. She opened her eyes, seeing nothing but an overcast sky... She sighed and sat up. The ocean?! Where was she? She saw a small boat leaving the beach. The men who had taken them here were in it...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "NOOO!!!!!!" screamed Amy, rattling the bars of her cage and sending looks of pure hatred at the scientists who had hurt the falcon. Growling deep in her throat, she launched herself at the bars repeatedly until her cage fell on top of the bird's, waking him from his troubled sleep. It was the only thing she could think of doing to help him.

Suddenly, before she could even register what was happening, she felt herself being moved. With a thud, she fell to the bottom of her cage.

And blacked out.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Ooc: angel wolfie could I edit my profile?i want to be hawk but just a tiny bit unicorn and I have the power to link dreams. When I am asleep and other people are asleep.

Ic: I dream of terrors like being eaten by wild cats and being pushed around by bullies. I continuously run away but always end up in the clutches of cats and the bullies. I eventually give up and sit there absolutely terrified and being ripped to shreds by the cats. Suddenly the dreams change to giant cats and an earthquake and screaming. I wake up and see the wolf girl above me fall to the bottom of her cage. I scream out in my mind. "Noooo! Wolf girl! I hate you, you retched evil scientists!" I flap around until a scientist comes and gives me another jab. I fall into a dreamy sleep again but this time am in a strange place with nothing that I can remember. A few meters away I see the wolf girl staring at two girls. One is being yelled at by a man and a women and another sitting at a desk writing on a piece of paper. The girls are both identical, even in the clothes. The strange thing is out of the paper are leaping unicorns and dragons. I look around and see I'm human but have a beak and claws. I think to my self `where am i?"

ooc: i have already edite dmy profile apearance. here is the new one.

Appearance: I had two choices. To be a peregrine falcon human cross and have the ability to turn into one or just be a peregrine falcon with thought speak from animorphs. I have decided to be a peregrine falcon that can talk through thought speak. I also have a really small horn coming out of my head. It is noticeable. Imagine a bird with a horn. It's really weird. Imagine a unicorn being turned into a bird but keep its horn and the horn shrinks to the appropriate size.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ihave the ability to, when i fall asleep and when others are asleep, link our dreams so we are in each others dreams and talk even when we are sleep. and i am my origanal appearance but with a unicorn horn ccomingout my head. the horn is the apropriate size for a falcon.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Amy watched the scenes roll out, as they had so many times before. Her 'legal guardians' screaming at her, the other students sniggering at her in the classroom as she scribbled out stories at her desk. Her own memories twisted into nightmares, nightmares that she couldn't escape from, that she had to face every time she fell asleep. She hated them, hated them so much... Then, as if for the first time, she noticed her characters, jumping out of the paper and taking on form. And at that moment, all she wanted was to escape from it all. "Take me away from here," she whispered to them. "Far away."

Suddenly, she spotted the unicorn-bird watching her...only, he wasn't the unicorn bird. He was still part bird, but had his basic human form back. The first question she wanted to ask was, 'What are you doing here?' She didn't want him to see any of this, because then he would know too much about her dysfunctional past. But suddenly, she couldn't stand it. She didn't want to face these nightmares alone, and him just being in the room made her feel a bit better somehow. "Help me," she begged him in a frightened whisper, looking at him with pleading eyes.

IC EDIT: I have decided to become part unicorn too. Not to leech your ideas or anything, Saphi and Shadow, just thought it would be cool if the three of us had that in common.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc)) Wow, Acacaya seems to have inspired some rather creative ideas... o_o' It's okay you guys, I don't care.

Acacaya's eyes flew open, and she rose with a started gasp. Waves rolled over her legs, soaking her fur and the short toga-like dress she wore. But Acacaya neglected to notice this. Her eyes were locked on the horizon of the sea, where a small speck could be seen. Even with her enhanced eyesite, Acacaya had to squint to see the boat.

"Wh.... Where are we?" She asked shakily, tossing her head.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: im back in action!

Ic: I watch the scenes roll out before my eyes and feel something touching my forehead and put a feather hand up to scratch it but comes it comes in contact with something hard, cold, long and pointy. I watch the strange wolf girl look at her dreams with a look of absolute terror on her face. She sees me and wishes me to go away but then pleads not to leave her in what must be horrible nightmares. I look at the girl and shake my head. "I don't know you and don't know if I can trust you but I will not leave you alone to be terrified." I lower my voice and speak to my self but not so she can't hear if she wants to. "I'm terrified my whole life. I'm an out cast and a loner at school…" I offer my hand to help her up off of her knees.

Mean while out side of the dream world, in the real world, a strange bird of prey, a peregrine falcon with a unicorn horn to be specific, is rolling about in the sand. It rolls a few meters and its sticks into the side of a unicorn girl.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • A girl with wolf paws, wolf ears, a wolf tail, and a unicorn horn is tossing around restlessly on a strip of beach, apparently struggling with something terrible inside her own mind. Groaning and softly saying, "Stop! Stop!" her eyelids flutter but remain firmly closed.

"I....I am too," said Amy shakily, taking his hand and using it to get up. She met his eyes for a brief moment. They were strange, soft like a human's yet fierce like a falcon's at the same time. Kind of beautiful, too....

"I'm sorry, but you....you can't see this!" she burst out abruptly, coming out of her trance as tears began streaking down her cheeks. Her eyes widened suddenly in confusion and fear. "I can't trust you! I can't trust anyone! You can't help me anyway! You can't do anything!" She then turned away, ashamed of this obvious revealing of her own emotional insecurity.

"Sorry," she murmured, her new paw wandering to the horn on her forehead.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "Please, don't be sorry. It's not your fault you feel this way, you can't control you feelings. No one can. I hope you can trust me with what I have seen here. I promise I won't tell any one." I turn way and walk through a door way into my dream. I ignore the giant cats and watch the bullies of several different schools all advance on me lots of me's and start pushing them around and sometimes punching the copies of me. I look away in time before one of the copies has his arm twisted and broken. I listen to the screams of my memory turned nightmare and fall to the floor crying. I wipe my eyes and I scratch my face with my bird claws.

Mean while out side on the beach, the peregrine falcon, cross unicorn is absolutely thrashing around at the night mares in its mind that it can't escape.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Before she even knew what she was doing, Amy followed the boy into his own dream. She watched as terrible memories of bullies and cats rolled out in his mind. He's a lot like me, she realized, as she saw him fall sobbing to the floor.

"Don't cry," she whispered. Again, she didn't even realize what she was doing, but she did it. Walking up to the boy, she came close to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm an outcast too," she said, the tears rolling down her cheeks. "We both are." She let the tears keep coming, even though she hated letting him see. But then, he'd been crying too....

She looked up into his eyes again, still in an embrace, and saw her own frightened and confused look mirrored there. "We're loners," she said quietly. "Maybe that's why. We've never known anyone like ourselves, so we don't trust anyone...." Not sure what else to say, she stared shyly down at her feet, breaking his gaze at last.

The strange wolf/unicorn girl on the beach looks confused and sad. Her brow furrowed, she writhes and tosses in the sand, a lone crystal tear escaping her eye.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • occ: if it's to late to join, then just ignore this.
    Name: Juni
    Animal:Wolf/bird
    Appearance: white wings, silver fur, green eyes
    Personality: (i usually wants to be alone because nobody understands me. But i do like people.) A lone orphan wolf. Usually quiet and nice, but if you mess with me, than your gonna get it!
    Other: Sometimes i talk in third person, so don't mind me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The boy continues crying and with his hand, he gently brings her face up and looks into her eyes. "On that piece of information, do you want to be friends? With me? I hope you do." He smiles nervously and returns her embrace. He gasps and pulls back quickly from a sharp pain in his shoulder. I put my hand to my shoulder and look at it and see blood. I look at my new friend and see she has a horn coming out of her forehead. I look into her eyes with pain. "Y-you gored me!" I stumble backwards and stare at my new friend, surprised at how fast she hurt me, even if it was by accident. I stand up and close my eyes. I think of flying and open my eyes to find my self at a lower level and looking both to my left and my right. I turn my head and look up at the girl. I speak telepathically to her.i think we should wake up. my memorys are getting to me a tear escapes my bird eyes and out side in the real world crystal tears are running oout of the peregrine falcon/unicorn combination.

Ooc: I have edited my profile
    I have speeded up healing properties and my tears can heal.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "Okay," said Amy gently. "I know how you feel. I didn't exactly enjoy reliving my past either." She felt bad that her horn had hurt the boy, even if it had been an accident. For some reason, she kind of cared about him... Closing her eyes, she concentrated hard, and a moment later the two had returned to the real world again.

The Wolf/Unicorn girl woke with a start and got to her feet. Further observation showed that she was on a beach. Looking around, she saw the unicorn girl and the unicorn bird. "Wh...where are we?" she murmured, staring ahead at the green waves of the sea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back