• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will power

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    on my own i have really good will power, with friends it's hard because you know you're going to have an awesome time with them if they suggest drinking or going out to eat. even then i try not to go all out. as in getting healthier options when eating out and drinking

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    tbh I probably have more will power around friends than I do by myself? when I'm around other people I feel like I have to be the grounded one and be the sober driver in any situation, so to speak
    though it's not really a conscious thought as much as it is 'there's no bloody way you're convincing me to do anything I don't wanna do'

on my own I tend to be rather lazy lol

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have good willpower when it comes to drugs and alcohol. The reason is because of the DARE program plus my parents. I don't really like these things very much, so I steer clear. As for other things, well... it really does depend on what it is for me.

Back