• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will there ever be a Pokemon Stadium 3?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    I think this thread belongs here, so here goes.

Yes, I know all about Pokemon Colisseum and Battle Revolution, and played both of them. Colisseum was an excellent game, while the same could/could not be said for PBR. Good game though, but if you didn't have D/P, you're in a way screwed..

I want to know will there be a true Pokemon Stadium 3, you know with rental pokemon, the ability to play your handheld game on the Wii/next console, Gym Leader castle, stuff like that? If so, what would you like to see?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Moving to spin offs. And I hope there is! (In class, will talk more on this later, lol)

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I would love another Stadium sequel (though IMO Pokémon Snap 2 takes precedence). I'm a sucker for nostalgia though, so I can't really think of any way to improve upon the old games... there would be new mini-games, of course, and a way to connect to WFC. I'm drawing a blank as far as new features though. :x

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I think a Pokemon Stadium 3 would be an excellent idea. I always loved the original Stadiums and play them regularly. I'd like to see Gym Leader Castles for all the regions since Johto.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I actually enjoyed the Pokemon Stadium games. If they make one then I'll defiantly buy it.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I think that they are finished with Pokemon Stadium. I think that they meant for PBR to be the next Stadium, but they didn't label it.

Jabberwocky

A man ain't nothin' but a man
    Years
  • It's been about a decade. It's pretty unlikely for Stadium to get a third installment. But who knows? Kid Icarus got lucky.

ralary

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    I think a Pokemon Stadium 3 would be an excellent idea. I always loved the original Stadiums and play them regularly. I'd like to see Gym Leader Castles for all the regions since Johto.
    I agree with you,and Pokemon Stadium 3 looks great

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    The only way I can think that there would be a 3 for wii would be if they made an attachment to put on the wii itself and not the handhelds.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Back to what I was going to say that day, if there's a Pokemon Stadium 3, I will burst into balloon popsicles. Or something. I'd like a little more versatility with rental Pokemon's moves though, but that's just me. ;)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Colosseum, XD and PBR were good enough for me. I haven't played Stadium, but a third sequel would be nice, despite the fact that the last Stadium game came out a decade ago.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • To everyone: There already is one!

In Japan, Pokémon Stadium 3 was our Stadium 2. Their Stadium 2 was our Stadium 1!
    The actual first Stadium was Japanese only and had 42 out of 151 Pokémon.
    Look it up on Bulbapedia.

But for reals, Pokémon Stadium 4 would be awesome, but I would rather wait so that we would have compatibility with the R/S remakes or even the Sixth Generation.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Yes, there already is, it's called Pokemon Colosseum. There's even a Stadium 4 and 5 called Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • So, I guess we would be up to Stadium 6 then?

My guess is there will most likely be some game for the Wii (or the subsequent Nintendo home console which may or may not currently be in planning) based off 5th gen. I would like to see a combination of Stadium 1 & 2 (Gym Leader Castle, mini-games, tournament style battles, free battles) with the RPG mode of Colo and XD, with a custom trainer creator expanded on the one offered in PBR.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I consider Pokemon Battle Revolution the sequal to the Stadium Games, only with a different name. XD

Back