• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Yup, I'm already saved up for Platinum, and ready to go. Of course, I have to wait for it's US release.. But yeah, I'm going to take my time through the game, especially if another game takes forever to come out.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I already got Platinum, but I can't read it. D8 So imma gonna wait until the English version comes out and buy that too.

:B

Years
    Yes, I will, once it is released.

My team will consist largely of regular ingame captures with some eggs traded from Pearl. Hooray for training a Bagon from the first town!

I already bought my brother the game since he is studying Japanese.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    I will get Platinum <3
    I've ordered it from Canada so it will arrive here when they get it n_n otherwise, I'd have to wait even longer for it to reach Europe. >_<

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    definitely, I want to get all of those sweet platinum moves on my competitive guys. They were selling them at Play N Trade for $70, japanese only of course. There's no way I'm paying that much though

Kalvara

Platnuim Master
    Years
    I already have it on my R4 Card (J) Version O-0 but yer i completed it, Giritina's new form is kinda kool u catch him at lvl 47 tho but u cant get his new form till after the EL4 witch is kinda sucky, but if you have D/P trade over your main team and wipe them fast then go get the Platnuim Orb from the Torn World. Currently i attempting the Jubilife Dark Void Glitch very hard to do but exellent for getting the Event pokemon without AR. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I will most likely get Platinum..
    I am looking forward to it.. Maybe it will re-lite my addiction to the games... cause I don't really like playing the games anymore.. I usually lose interest after about 5 months... XDD

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I might get Platinum- I usually get the special edition game of the series (i.e: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald). Although it depends on the amount of new features within the game as Yellow had more new features than Crystal!

I will most likely get Platinum..
    I am looking forward to it.. Maybe it will re-lite my addiction to the games... cause I don't really like playing the games anymore.. I usually lose interest after about 5 months... XDD

Same here, I haven't played a game in aaaages, so hopefully it would rekindle my love! :)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I hope so, as I want the move tutors, new chainable pokemon (Croagunk), and baby Giratina. I'm not going to transfer all of my pokemon, as that would be a hassle.

I saved money for it until bought a RAM chip.. Guess I'll wait till my birthday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    i most likely will. i had second thoughts about getting diamond on the first day, but i enjoyed it so much.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Possibly, but it depends on how much money I have at the time, and if something else seems better (an 360 game), than I buy it instead.

Back