• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • It's doubtful for me, since my mom just got laid off and I need to save. I may end up spending a bit of my babysitting money for it though, but it's doubtful right now, unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Agreeing with BorderBuddie. I've already reserved Pokemon Platinum at Target and plan on getting the new DSi (black, duh) to go with it.

It'll be pimpin'!!!
    ;D

XeReX

Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
  • Most definitely will I be getting Pokémon Platinum. I've been awaiting its release for quite some time and the countdown is finally drawing near! I've already preordered mine at Future Shop!

hopefully the little kiddies don't steal all the copies! xP

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    hopefully the little kiddies don't steal all the copies! xP

You want to avoid it? Get there before 12:01AM and knock them out of your way. I'm not preordering it though, because I have hair practically everywhere and I won't go there. Yes, I have a beard, see it?

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I'm going to get platinum in target for reservance and I already have that giratina figure thingy..

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    unless someone really doesn't want to play the a similar version of d/p and don't care for the new versions, they won't get it. But i am sure a lot of people will get it because it will be amazing. I will get it!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I'm getting it, but only because I'm afraid of my Pearl cartridge dying; it's been on and off with being recognized by the DS the last year or so. I may just put it on my M3 emulation cart so I can always have the data backed up on my computer.

Wondering if it'll be worth it to transfer my entire 493 collection over... <.<;;

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Well... I actually already have it. ^^

But I do plan on buying the English Version of Platinum, when it is released over here. I'm personally eagerly awaiting the Shaymin Event, which will likely happen in April going by how the US had it a month or so before the US release of Platinum.

I love how Shaymin looks in its Land Forme and have wanted one ever since I saw it. <3

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    hell yeah already pre ordered awaiting Giritina figure
    say goodbye to breeding for elemental punches!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Hell yea, i'v been getting Yellow, Crystal and Emerald, and I'm not about to stop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    By the spirits of roleplaying and adventure games YES!
    I will definetly get it.

PS. I spelled Definetly wrong did'nt i?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • say goodbye to breeding for elemental punches!

Yeah... say goodbye to Breeding, say hello to digging in the Underground for hours on end, trying to get the correct Shards for the Tutor. XD Though at least it isn't as bad as Breeding, I suppose... ^^;;

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Yeah, I am getting it. Gonna transfer my Cyntiquil over and pretend it is my starter.
    xD

Back