• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you restart?

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
    I have the Pokedex guide book any ways. Soo I wouldn't, but do what ever you want. :D

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I beat Diamond a while ago, like when it first came out, and I cheated, so I restarted in hopes of completing the Pokedex, but then HGSS was announced, and I decided to restart anyways; So yes, I'm doing it for the Pokedex.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    I already got all the other starters from online trading. So no point in me doing that. Plus I have yet to do the Mt. Stark side quest and catch other legendaries.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
    i restarted my Pearl game, but won't restart my Platnium game because i have all the Sinnoh legondaries.

Years
    No way am I restarting my Diamond, I have spent so much time on it and, somehow, got all my pokédex (minus latias but plus manaphy and phione) completed. Yet I still dont have a single lv100.
    I have all 12 starters on my diamond anyways which are all ready to go to the the 5th gen (unless you can obtain them all, I only believe in trading unobtainable pokémon)

Hearing about Platinum makes me sad, I was gonna get platinum but next thing I new HG/SS came out so I was like, oh well.

If the 3rd game of Gen 5 is ZOMGAMAZINGWTFHOWRUSOAWESUM? then I may consider restarting diamond because I, for some reason, get a thrill out of destroying it all (I did it with sapphire)

Years
    I'm planning on raising my Diamond Crew to lvl 100 (and also the legendaries) and them port them into my HG.. where they might end up being either bred or retired to Poke-Ranch. I'll probably continue to use Diamond to mine out stones and trade them back and forth between the two games being it seems its a lot easier to get stones in DP as far as effort goes.

Back