• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you use the Red Gyarados?

Will you use your Red Gyarados?

• Yes

Votes: 102 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 62 29.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Gonna trade it

Votes: 8 3.7%

• Total voters

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Maybe I'll use it for a little while. It doesn't suck like it did in the original GSC, but I still can find more convenient additions to my team than Gyarados.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    No, im not going to use it, for HeartGold I'll use Marill and for SoulSilver i'll use Totodile.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I'll probably use it as a HM slave, and then use the move deleter/tutor to re-teach it good moves.

the.holy.priestess

I'll play forever. <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    I'll probably use it to battle once in a while, or as part of a team for battling with friends. I'm not the Gyarados lover in my family... though it is very pretty *.* (shiiiiiiiny)

Years
    i probably won't use it. i always thought the point of a red gyrados or any shiny pokemon for that matter was to use it cause no one else had it. if everyone has it it won't really be very meaningful to me.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    No, I don't use 100% shiny encounter Pokemon, it just lose its significance.
    Besides, I love using my Quagsire. <3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I think I'll use it like in my Silver:

Use it for some battles, not like the best on the theme tho. I'll also use it for stuff like Waterfall. Surf I haven't really decided. But then, you need surf to get to it, so yeah.

Nathanyiel

It seems you lost the game...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    I won't use it, I think it's a bit overhyped...anyways, I'm already going to use Kingdra or Lapras.

Back