• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willowtown academy/willow league(need lots a members!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    (i've just got a great idea.. so... im gunan push the rp along to this afternoon say 3 pm when everyone goes back to there rooms before going to have soem fun.. k?)

When joey arrived in this room, the maids had been. He noticed a small envelope on his bed. Dropping his bag, he walked over and opened the envelope. Inside was an invitation.

"Yourself and 7 others are to attend a special class for the entire day on the 18thDec (tomorow...). In this class you will be taught techniques used in battle by a professional. You will also get to try out what you have learnt in the batte field against the other students attending."

Joey blinked, raised a brow and then just said.. "hm.." He then went to freshen up in the bathroom.

(all of us get one and i'll play the teacher.. so.. lets rp tonight.. and then we can move onto this wickedly kewl day that is 'tomorow' yay?! ^_^)

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep came back from the restroom with his staryu following him as usual. "I see you found the letter, this is going to be fun huh?" Staryu jumped up and spun around. I hope there is going to be a pool to battle in." Shep walked over to his bed and recalled his Staryu, "I think im gonna take a nice nap!" Shep stated as he threw a pillow over his head and snored off into sleep.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *CaRtOON walks around the hallways with Togepi following her*

CaRtOON: *Sighs* Nuthin to doooo.. Hey! I got an idea, Togepi! Can you stand still for a sec? I'll try to sketch you! ^_^ *sits down and starts sketching Togepi* Although I'm not in the Sketch class, I still can sketch all I want! ^___^

*Togepi blinks and stays still*

CaRtOON: There! All ready! How do u like it, Togepi? *shows it to Togepi* Now if you don't mind I'll try to draw.. errr.. that kid over there! ^_^

*Mean kids arrive*

Mean kid #1: Awww, man, its that girl again! Let's beat her!

*Crowds around CaRtOON and starts punching her*

Years
    Hey I know its kinda late to join but you can like pretend I came over from another town as an exchange student or something ;D. If you let me join here are my following stats.

Name: Aaron
    Age, Rank: 15 Sophomore
    Bachelor: Trainer, Breeder
    Description: Dirty Blond Hair (Spiky), 5'8, 120 Lbs. Green/Gray Eyes.
    Personality: Friendly, Likable, Mysterious, Smart
    Dislikes: People who try to be cool by making fun of someone.
    Pokemon: Scyther

I hope you lemme join. ;D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Growlithe handed him Scott the letter as he did the paper "hey...whats this bud?" Scott asked as he took the letter "what the?" Scott said as he read through it "Hey! Torch get in here buddy!" Scott said as Torch came out eating a piece of pizza "Char?" Torch asked "were going to go to a "special" training session!" Scott said as Torch jumped up and down "Hey! i think i have a couple nicknames for you growlithe!" Scott said "How bout Speedster...or Sky...or Tsunami? Maybe Wind? Hurricane?" Scott asked "Grow..." Growlithe siged as Scott turned on a Pokemon game show.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Ace28 said:
    Hey I know its kinda late to join but you can like pretend I came over from another town as an exchange student or something ;D. If you let me join here are my following stats.

Name: Aaron
    Age, Rank: 15 Sophomore
    Bachelor: Trainer, Breeder
    Description: Dirty Blond Hair (Spiky), 5'8, 120 Lbs. Green/Gray Eyes.
    Personality: Friendly, Likable, Mysterious, Smart
    Dislikes: People who try to be cool by making fun of someone.
    Pokemon: Scyther

I hope you lemme join. ;D
    nah,im gunna let you suffer while we have a great time
    OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nick walked over to scott
    "hey scott,whats that?"nick said looking at the egg that slowly was wobbleing,and then stopped

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Its an invitation or somethin...i think you have one too!" Scott said pointing to his bed "Hey! an egg! lets have an omlet! Torch fire up the stove...um...Sky? get out the pans!" Scott said as he picked up the egg "we're gonna eat like kings tonight!" Scott said as he slowly walked to the kitchen!

(i think im gonna name the Growlithe Sky...weird name...oh well!) :laugh:

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    Joey was walking along the hall wiht Mortale following closely behind. He was heading out to train him for a while before looking for some entertainment. He walked outside into the gardens of the academy.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Nick hesatantly said"ill pass" as he slid the egg under the bed.
    Nick hten looked out the window
    "hey is that kid who battled earlier

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    Walks out a bit and lets out his pokemon.... "gruff!" it growls and runs to him.. "no.. mortale.. down.. down girl!" She sits down... "Lets work on your speed.. hmm..?"

Years
    Amber walked down to her room and saw the letter. "Sounds like fun. I think we should come, whatdya think Ember?" She asked Ember. "Vul!" Ember replied happily. "Well, I think..I'll rest a bit. before anything. Hey, I know, wait..nope..I forgot." She said.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "So," Scott said as he laid back on his bed "should we go to that think in the letter?" Scott asked Nick as Sky jumped on his lap.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott opened one eye and looked at Nick "You afraid to make friends or somethin? you always seem like you wanna be 1000 miles from where people are..." Scott said as he now opened both eyes and looked at Nick.

Years
    (Thx for letting me join, kinda new to this :D)

Aaron walks in and sees the two chatting and decides that this is the perfect opportunity to make some friends since he just got transferred to this school, "Hi whats up," he ask them.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott sat up and looked at Nick "Well its true man! for the past couple days whenever i see ya like at lunch or somthin...you run and hide from everyone! so know that im through with that...why dont we head down to the session?" Scott said as Sky and Torch followed Scott out the door

Years
    Amber looked at the time. "We better be goin." she said, getting up and getting a piece of paper. "I'm gonna tell my roomate where I am, ya know, If she doesnt know where I am." Amber said, looking at the confused look on Ember's face. "Let's head out!" Amber said, getting a sweater and opening the door.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    Joey was working on his poochyenas speed out in the darkness of the winter night. He looked at the time.. " i should be getting to bed.. Mortale.. return!"
    She returns to her pokeball and he head up to his room.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    okie dokie i wont do anything stupid to Nick...okay Nick? *looks at the character Nick strung up to a missle* thats a prop! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back