• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willowtown academy/willow league(need lots a members!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • "Hey! i know who you are!...wait...no i dont...never mind..." Scott said and looked down "Who did you think it was?" Amber asked Scott "Santa..." Scott said

[EDIT]sorry Ally i fixed my typo! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    "Hey! i know who you are!...wait...no i dont...never mind..." Scott said and looked down "Who did you think it was?" Ally asked Scott "Santa..." Scott said
    dude..Scott, ya said Ally..Im Amber for this RP! -.-; poor you...
    --
    "Santa?" AMBER said(just incase ya forget) "Dude, You've got to be kiddin me!" She told Scott. "Well, who are ya anyways?" She asked.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sapphire said:
    dude..Scott, ya said Ally..Im Amber for this RP! -.-; poor you...
    --
    "Santa?" AMBER said(just incase ya forget) "Dude, You've got to be kiddin me!" She told Scott. "Well, who are ya anyways?" She asked.
    sorry Ally im so use to your characters called that it stuck in my brain...just watch in Pokemon Dimension im gonna call Ally, Amber! :P

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • ((The king has returned... So ermm... this rp kinda sucks right now dont it?))

((am i playing the person who sent us all here, sicne this was my idea.. or not? Once i know that ill continue properly))

Joey looks to everyone, "What? You think this was MY stupid idea? I just dont get it..." He huffed and crossed his arms looking away. "Why us? Hmm...?"

Mortale sat and panted by his side, then it barked a bit and scratched its ear.

Last edited:

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Joey returned his poochyena to its pokeball as a tall, slimly built man, with dark loosly tied hair entered the room. "I am the one who invited you all here..." He held out his hands up and huge stadium lights lit up the room. His hands returned to his sides and his head tilted slightly with a smirk. Joey frowned and parted his stance some.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • "Uh-huh. Care to explain why we're here, while you're standing there? Hmm? Just a thought,"said Adeline, contempt clinging to her words. She folded her arms, frowning. If there was anything that bothered her most, it was disapproval, and Kintaro's constant complaints were saturated in it. This had better not be a waste of time, she thought.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • He walked up to Keleri (i forgto what your char name is.. o.O)) and smirked. "If you... and those around you accept. For the rest of your days here at the Wiltown Academy... every friday will be spent in this stadium or in the academy outter grounds." He turned to the others... "You and your pokemon have been chosen..." he walked along side them all, "To undergo the most extensive pokemon training course here at Willtown." His voice grew slightly in tone... " My name is Mr Kezuraki... but, you all may refer to me as sir. Understood?" He stopped when he got to nick who didnt seme to be paying attention.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • Shep creaked open the door and poked his head in the stadium, by his feet Staryu peeked in as well. They saw the instructor talking to the students, as soon as he turned around Shep bolted behind Amber and Scott, Staryu spinning quickly behind. The two had lost track of time when they had decided to swim around at the pool.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • nick was looking up at the cealing
    "yeah sure whatever you say mr sir."nick said whith a slight smirk at his mouth
    he looked down,"so thats what this big giant thing was about?"
    "yay"he muttered

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Adeline frowned and narrowed her eyes, glaring at Kezuraki. There was something about the man that just made her angry.
    Kintaro made a hissing noise by blowing air through his clenched jaws. "What a mankey's a--buttocks," he corrected himself hastily, glancing at Adeline.
    "Language," she muttered absently. "So...a training programme, then..."
    "Playing with the faeries," said Kintaro, itching idly at the base of his tail.
    "Do you want to do it?"
    "Eh?"
    "The training dealie. Do you want to?"
    "Uh...sure. Let's try it, and if it's stupid we can quit."
    "Corking. Mr Kezuraki?" she began, gaining the 'teacher's' attention.

"We accept. But by Friday you had better mean Friday after school."

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • He turned to the rest of the group with the frown then a slight smirk, "Is 4 'till 6 alright with you...? You'll regret it if you dont stay... But Enough of this chit chat." He walked past the group and sat in an audiance chair... "Please, introduce yourselfs, " He leaned back, and held his hand out encouraging them.

shep

Years
  • Shep cleared his throat and walked to the instructor, Im a water pokemon trainer and this is my Staryu. Staryu spun around and made a friendly "bark" (best way I can describe a Stayu noise)...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I like how Staryu sounds in the Anime, its calls sounds like "Hiya!" or something like that! :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott looked down to Growlithe and Torch "Lets go!" Scott said and patted them on the head and they happily followed. "The names Scott Winters. these are my Pokemon Growlithe and Torch!" Scott said and picked up his only 2 Pokemon.

shep

Years
  • I love Staryu and Starmie....ahem, I think they have the coolest noises, Staryus "Hiya" and Starmies "Brrr" is wonderful to me :-)
    ------
    Shep looked down to the younger student then back to the instructor, "I have other pokemon at my gym but I camer here to further my knowledge on battling other pokemon types." Shep then began to walk away.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • shep said:
    Shep cleared his throat and walked to the instructor, Im a water pokemon trainer and this is my Staryu. Staryu spun around and made a friendly "bark" (best way I can describe a Stayu noise)...

((.. look, theres no need for a disgussion on the sound a staryu makes! lol...))

The man smirked and leaned onto his knees. "I wouldnt call myself a trainer if i where you, you have far too much to learn... But i admire you taste for water types..."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • this thread is kinda slippin,so Im givin it to hajime
    (but I might help sometimes)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "names Nick mattson"Nick said to him
    " I have a strange liking for flygons"nick said " My pokemon is trampinch"

"And this strange egg......"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back