• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willowtown academy/willow league(need lots a members!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • okay, you gone for whole week *writes it down* okies.
    --
    As Amber was walking towards...er..wherever, she took a sudden stop. "hn..." she said, "Something..doesn't seem, right. It's probably just my imagination, ya know. I get freaked out walking when it gets darker, especially when Im walking. Alone." She told Ember. She put Ember into her arms, and continued walking. Then, she looked around, "I thought. I heard. Something. ooh" She shuddered. "I absolutely Hate the dark." But, she continued walking as it slowly got, darker.
    --
    bleh, I dont know what time it is...-_- oh well. Its...getting darker, for Amber at least.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott and Nick were walking down the corridor when Scott saw Amber "Hi!" Scott said as he touched her shoulder "Hi im Scott remember?" Scott asked "You scared?" Scott asked Amber

Years
  • Amber looked at Scott. "Huh? wha? oh, No. Im not scared." amber said, toughing up. "I..just dont like to be alone. It's fun to talk to someone. Anyways, where ya headin? Ive got to go ...here." amber said, showing Scott her letter.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Wow! what a coinkidink, im goin there too!" Scott said as he turned to Nick "So wheres this room at again?" ^_^; Scott asked

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • ((..sugar.. sorry i've been gone so long.. and sorry for letting you down flygon ruler... er.. i'm no good with other peoples chars.. how about we wait till his return an then we will altomatically make it the day of the thingy watsit.. because this rp is lagging right now. I wil be away from the 3ed of jan.. but mostly over christmas i'll be on and off.. ok guys.. agreed?))

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • ((Ok.. this is getting very slow.. .. let me speed things up))

The next morning joey awoke erly and went to the grand hall at the ******* academy as said in the invitation... He looked around, th hall was empty... "hm..." he slowly walked forward into the center of the hall and looked around him.... Then he looked to the ground, his eyes widened and he looked to his sides again..." Its... a Stadium!" He blinked and found himself walking in circles was amazment. ".. a small stadium.. but still..." He huffed and noticed the others entering the room.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "What the!?" Scott said as he entered the stadium "This is somethin you dont see everyday! when did this get here!?" Scott siad in amazment as Torch and Sky started playing around in the stadium

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "ya it is..." Scott said as he looked around "But who told us to come here in the first place?" Scott siad as he looked around some more

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • "Oh come on...this is such a waste of time...I'm hungry..."

Adeline ignored Kintaro's discontent mutterings as she looked around the small stadium. She held the letter she'd found on her bed loosely in one hand, the other on her hip. She'd been to this stadium several times before, you didn't go to a school for four years without at least having taken a glance in every room.

The difference was, she had no idea why she was here, and by the look of it, neither did the other kids who'd turned up.

"Hoi," she said, walking up to them, lab coat flapping behind her slightly, "d'any of you know what's up with these letters? Who sent them, anyway?"

"That would be me," said a voice from one set of double-doors, startling all of them.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • "who are you!?" nick asked
    Nick had seen the stadium before,as going to it for 3 years he should know but he had never seen it this style,and setup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back