• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windy's Sunny Adventure + Secret Diary

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Windy's Sunny Adventure
    Prologue:
    Notes Before Starting My Adventure

Well, I'm here to say one thing: My pre-orders of both Sun and Moon have finally arrived!

kRk4cMe.png

Pokémon X, lining up with Sun and Moon which have arrived.

However, there has been some change of plans. especially in terms of language. Initially I wanted to play in Chinese, but I'll play it in English language for consistency, since apparently most of us are playing in English, and the Travel Diaries is in English as well, so Wynaut? :15: :P This also means the change of plans in terms of nicknaming my player character and Pokémon as well.

And speaking of which, I have been planning a name for my player character, which you'll find out in the first episode of my Travel Diaries, and I give you a little sneak peek, the name is not related to my username in here, 'cos I want to get the feel as if I'm other character there. So until then, Alola! And see you soon!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I can't wait to see your adventure unfold!

oh my god I sound like Oak!

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 1:
    The Fateful Encounter

Here's a young man named Haruto, named after his parents' wishes for him to shine like a sun and soar in the sky. Recently he's been watching many tourism videos of Alola region and reading one of the magazines from Alola region, which have the picture of Aether Foundation and the President Lusamine in it. Haruto sure is excited at the fact that he's about to move to Alola region soon, while Professor Kukui called him via a video chat.

"Hey there! Good afternoon! So the day has finally come that you're moving to Alola!" greets Professor Kukui, and he's explaining about how there are many Pokémon in Alola region, and asked Haruto to give him the personal picture and name to register for the Trainer Passport. And so, Prof. Kukui told Haruto that he can't wait to see him in person, before closing the call. And then, Haruto's mom asked him to prepare for the moving, which took forever as they're about to put on the baggage and take a long flight from Kanto for a whole day!

So, a day has passed in the new home, and Haruto's still sleeping on the day, while his mom asked Meowth to awake him. Afterwards, his mom asked him if he's pumped of the Alolan Pokémon, which he affirms. And then, they met Professor Kukui who enters the house, and he asked Haruto to get a new Pokémon from the Island Kahuna. So Haruto decided to set off along with Prof. Kukui to Iki Town, which is not quite far.

And then they arrived, but the Kahuna's not there yet. So Prof. Kukui asked Haruto to find the Kahuna, so Haruto went up to the ruins, before a certain white girl with the shaky bag goes there as well, so he decides to follow her. And before he knew it, once he arrives near Plank Bridge, the girl looks pale and worried... She asked Haruto to help somemon she called Nebby, which was attacked by three Spearows. The bridge looks like it's about to collapse in anytime soon, but looks like he have no other choice.

"Here goes nothing..." said Haruto as he walked upon the bridge, and finally he managed to get through Nebby and protected it. As both Haruto and Nebby are about to get attacked again, for some reason Nebby started to show some powers to prevent Spearows from attacking, and broke the bridge at the same time. However, they were falling to the sea, until a mysterious figure come and rescued them. Afterwards, it's revealed that they got a Sparkling Stone.

The girl from earlier thanked Haruto for rescuing Nebby, while he asked her if she's the Kahuna. She laughed while shook her head to imply that she's no Kahuna, and gave Haruto the Sparkling Stone from earlier. So she asked Nebby to hide in her bag once again (which explains why her bag was shaky and all), and asked him to come along with her back to Iki Town before wild Pokémon attacks again.

So they are reunited with Prof. Kukui again, who reveals that the girl from earlier is Lillie, his assistant. And then they heard the crowds telling that Kahuna Hala has returned. After a brief discussion about the events in the bridge earlier, Hala says that it's the good moment to celebrate Haruto's first step as a trainer, so he showed Haruto the three starters: Rowlet, Litten and Popplio. After some thought, Haruto decided to pick Popplio.

As per Alolan tradition, not only trainers have to chose the starters, the same goes for the starters as well, so both Haruto and Popplio are undergoing a bonding moment. Popplio seems happy and wanted to come on Haruto's side, so he lifted Popplio on his arms. With that, he named his Popplio as Sparkle. After that, Nebby's going out from Lillie's bag again, wanting to see Haruto's starter as well, not before getting scolded by Lillie because she's concerned about its safety. So then, Prof. Kukui gave Haruto the Pokédex and Trainer Passport, and told him to introduce Sparkle to his mom.

On the way, it seems that someone named Hau was late to the party, and it turns out that Hau is Hala's grandson! He's energetic and compliments Haruto's Sparkle, and asked for one fine battle with his partner Litten. Haruto's Sparkle beat it easily with 2 doses of Water Gun. Then Hala noticed the Sparkling Stone from earlier, which he examined. So Hala asked Haruto to give the stone just for a moment until the next day where there will be a festival. So then, Haruto's home and introduced his mom to his Popplio named Sparkle, which his mom compliments as cute and cool. And so, they rested and having a good night.

Current Roster:
    728.png
    Sparkle Lv. 6

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 2:
    Time for the Main Event!

On the next day, Haruto and his mom have prepared for the festival in the sunset. And then Prof. Kukui came and barging in as usual, as he told Haruto that he wanted to show some basics as Pokémon trainer, so he showed Haruto how to catch many Pokémon in Pokéballs. Seeing this, Haruto is settled on catching many Pokémon as he wishes after getting 10 Pokéballs and 5 Potions.

At this time, Haruto remembers at some point when he was surfing on the net back then, when he reads the fact that every Pokémon in Route 1 is catchable without any effort of battling at all, so he decided to make some catching spree to at least one per Pokémon species. He managed to catch Pikipek which he calls Birdie, and a Yungoos which he calls Sherlock. In the middle of the training session, Sparkle the Popplio has learned Disarming Voice.

And then, he noticed one trainer tossing his Pokéball. Sure enough, that guy, known as Youngster Jimmy, wants to battle and sent out his Rattata. Haruto noted, "This Rattata looks black and different, unlike what I see in Kanto region." Jimmy told him, "How's that? In Alola region, we're proud of Pokémon with different looks, and this Rattata's one of them!" which Haruto responds with a smile. And after some thought, Haruto wanted to try Sparkle's Disarming Voice for size, and it easily defeats Jimmy's Rattata from earlier.

Then he battles Lass Audrey with her Caterpie. "That Caterpie... it's just like in Kanto. Lass Audrey, how did you get that?" asked Haruto. She told him, "It's not quite far, really. My dad caught it for me in this place. But for now, focus on battling first." Even though Haruto defeated her Caterpie with a single Water Gun, he's satisfied that he saw some familiar Pokémon in his eyes.

Then he discovers a Ledyba to catch, which later followed by Caterpie that he named Buttercup, and then a female Pichu he named Chuchu, and a male one which he named Puka. In the middle of the training, Buttercup started to evolve into Metapod. So Haruto decided to visit Iki Town once again, where the festival is held.

Haruto meets Hau, which told him that he's been waiting for pretty long. Prof. Kukui, Lillie and Nebby are also on time, and Prof. Kukui told them that the event that they'll be attending will be a full-powered festival for Pokémon battling. Lillie seems to not quite fond of seeing Pokémon fight and all, but she wanted to let it pass since it's the important event. So then Hala asked Haruto and Hau to attend for the main event!

From afar, Haruto's mom shouted, "Popplio! Take care of my little Haruto!" which Sparkle acknowledged by shaking inside its Pokéball. Before the event started, Hau says to Haruto, "As long as we both have a good time, then I think we can call it a great battle, eh?" Haruto affirms by saying, "Yep, let's do it with all we got!" So the battle begins, and Hau sends out his Pichu while Haruto summons Sparkle. Sparkle begins with Water Gun, but was countered with Pichu's Thunder Shock, which do less damage to the former. So Sparkle shoots her Water Gun once again, which defeated Hau's Pichu. So Hau sends Litten once again, which was also defeated by Sparkle's Water Gun, which ends the match with excitement.

After the battle, Hala decided to give Haruto the Z-Ring, which is made by refining the Sparkling Stone that Haruto gave him yesterday. Hala also encouraged him to take on the island challenge to draw out the Z-Power of his Pokémon. Prof. Kukui told him that he has to travel to four islands in Alola region to complete it, and wants him to aim to become island challenge champion. So they returned home, and Haruto's mom acknowledged how he had perfect sync with his Pokémon, and liked the fact that he will attend the island challenge, before both Haruto and his mom resting for another day.

Current Roster:
    728.png
    Sparkle Lv. 12
    731.png
    Birdie Lv. 8
    734.png
    Sherlock Lv. 3
    011.png
    Buttercup Lv. 7
    172.png
    Puka Lv. 3
    172.png
    Chuchu Lv. 5

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 3:
    A Proper Send-Off

On the third day, they heard a bell sound in the house. Haruto's mom seems to note how Prof. Kukui always barging in before they let him in, but asked Haruto to open the door despite of that. And it turns out that Lillie is waiting outside! "Oh, um... The professor said... 'Hey there, Lillie! Bring me that new Trainer. Woo!' So I'd like to show you the Professor's house, if you don't mind to." told her. Meanwhile, Haruto's mom come out and give him some little pocket money, and like how he has made new friends, so Lillie introduced herself to Haruto's mom. So then, Haruto's mom gave him a proper sendoff before Lillie remarks, "You... have a very nice mother, don't you?"

So then, Haruto and Lillie are set on the Professor's house, and Lillie was discussing that Prof. Kukui's house is located in between wild Pokémon, and about Nebby, also known as Cosmog, who was originated from faraway region and is very rare, which saved her once as well. Lillie asked Haruto to keep Nebby a secret since she can't just trust about anybody, except for Haruto, Hala, Hau, and Prof. Kukui among others, and Haruto agrees. Lillie also told him how she became Prof. Kukui's assistant for past three months.

The moment before they arrived, they heard voice that booms outside of Prof. Kukui's house, with tons of pummeling inside with a shout: "Rockruff, give it everything you've got! My body is ready. Woo!" Lillie notices this and groans, "Ahh... there they go again... Looks like we have to patch the roof again, this always happens whenever Prof. Kukui studies Pokémon moves head on. We should probably go in before he does any more damage..."

So Haruto and Lillie enters Prof. Kukui's house. The Professor greets both of them, and asked if Haruto knows that Pokédex can be completed with Rotom in it. Haruto then asks what on earth is Rotom. Lillie explains that Rotom is the Pokémon that can go inside the electronics. Then Prof. Kukui told him that he's ready to power up the Pokédex, and Rotom's going inside it! Haruto is glad when seeing that, and greets Rotom as well. Prof. Kukui told him that the Rotom Dex can also serve as a Town Map!

And then Hau comes in, energetic as usual while greeting everyone in the house. Then Prof. Kukui explains that both Haruto and Hau have to partake on the island challenge. Lillie explained that every trainer have to complete the seven trials and battle the Kahuna to take the first step as island challenge champion. After giving the amulet as a sign that Haruto enter the challenge, the Professor give both Haruto and Hau the pointers that they should go to the Trainers' School.

So Haruto went and encountered a Wingull on the way. He's about to throw a Pokéball, but Rotom Dex halted him and say, "Hold on for a secondzzz. Did you know that Pokémon near Prof. Kukui's house izzz a bit tougher now? That means that you might not be able to catch them in a single Pokéball, you have to weaken it firzzzt." Haruto take Rotom's advice kindly and thanks it. So then, he ordered Sparkle to use Water Gun to weaken it first, and then tosses a Pokéball, where Wingull is successfully caught. So he named it Peeko. Later on Haruto managed to catch Slowpoke named Yarn.

After some training sessions, Lillie asked Haruto to come in to nearby Pokémon Center. After some brief explanations, he decided to heal up his Pokémon to the Nurse Joy, bought some extra Pokéballs, eating in the café and finally, retrieving a Snorlax from the Mystery Gift along with Snorlium Z with it. He named it Munchy's. So the preparation is done, and he's about to enter the Trainers' School soon!

Current Roster:
    728.png
    Sparkle Lv. 12
    731.png
    Birdie Lv. 9
    011.png
    Buttercup Lv. 8
    172.png
    Puka Lv. 7
    172.png
    Chuchu Lv. 7
    446.png
    Munchy's Lv. 5

To Be Continued

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 4:
    Trainers' School and the First Trial

So Haruto has entered the Trainer's School. Prof. Kukui told him that he have to beat 4 school trainers, so Haruto figured out he should train his Pokemon some more. He also met some new Pokémon like Alolan Grimer which is named Sledge, Magnemite that he named Magneto, and the Alolan Meowth which he named Primp.

In the middle of his training sessions and battling some trainers, Haruto figured out of Munchy's antics where it seemingly summoning moves after another via Metronome, including Oblivion Wing among others. The other thing he discovered is that Buttercup has finally evolved into Butterfree! After battling all 4 trainers, suddenly Haruto got called to the 2F in the school, where Teacher Emily asked for battle as well. Munchy's does it again with Hyper Beam as the move that knocks her Magnemite down, while Sparkle managed to strike her Meowth thanks to Disarming Voice, hence ending the match.

After all the battle, Captain Ilima notices it and asked Haruto to partake on his trial somewhere. Afterwards, it's announced that Haruto has passed the school's challenge with flying colors. Outside of the school, Lillie told Haruto that she understands why all his Pokémon chose him. Before finishing her talk, suddenly they're interrupted by a certain Tauros on the road, which is calmed down by Hala. Hala told Haruto to pet the Tauros, which caused it to be happy. Afterwards, Lillie and Hau invited Haruto to get around to Hau'oli City, the central city in Melemele Island which is also infamous with the beach as well.

So they came, and Haruto was taught how to greet in Alola region, which is turned out to be Alola as well! And then Haruto and Hau visited Alola Tourist Bureau, where the Rotom Dex is given a Pokéfinder, which it enjoys a lot, that it even remarks that it don't want to leave the Dex for life! Rotom sure is fired up to the point that it took the picture of Haruto, Hau and Lillie together. Afterwards, Lillie gave Haruto a Lens Case since she got one as a gift for being the 999,999th visitor in clothes store, and she already has one before.

After Haruto heals his Pokemon in the nearby Pokémon Center, he overhears some talking about Team Skull. As he strolls in Hau'oli City, Hau came and recommends him to eat malasada in a nearby store. Afterwards, he went to Marina where he met with Captain Ilima once again. The conversation was interrupted when 2 grunts from Team Skull passing by, so both Haruto and Ilima battle them, with Munchy's easily beating the grunt's Zubat by Flash Cannon and then Tackle.

Afterwards, Ilima is interested of how Haruto battles since he even beat the teacher in the Trainers' School, so he asked for one more battle too, which is won by Haruto once again. So Ilima invited him to attend a trial he made in Route 2. On the way Haruto caught several Pokémon, including Makuhita that he called Makit, and putting it on main roster replacing Birdie for the moment. And then he got interrupted by the same 2 grunts from before who was about to stole Berries, and they were defeated again. And finally, Haruto has arrived at the trial site named Verdant Cavern!

So, Haruto's first trial has begun. The mission in the first trial is to defeat three of the Pokémon that lurk in the dens and then collect the Z-Crystal nearby. Haruto defeated the first two Yungoos with ease, but having difficulties on finding the third one called Gumshoos, until these two Team Skull grunts are back and set to battle Haruto once again, which are defeated yet again. And then, these two, for some reason, helped Haruto out to find the third Pokémon required so that Haruto can pass through the cave!

So Haruto wanted to take the Z-Crystal, but a huge Totem Gumshoos appeared to halt him! So Haruto send out Sparkle to battle. It was tough battle when Totem Pokémon summoned Yungoos to help it, but Sparkle's Disarming Voice handled both of them, and with the last Aqua Jet, Sparkle managed to defeat the Gumshoos. And at this moment, it evolved into Brionne! Captain Ilima comes by and says congrats as Haruto finally completed the first Trial and getting the first Z-Crystal called Normalium Z!

Current Roster:
    729.png
    Sparkle Lv. 17
    012.png
    Buttercup Lv. 14
    172.png
    Puka Lv. 15
    172.png
    Chuchu Lv. 15
    296.png
    Makit Lv. 13
    446.png
    Munchy's Lv. 15

To Be Continued

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 5:
    Road to the First Grand Trial

After completing the first trial, Captain Ilima and Prof. Kukui teach Haruto how to execute the Normal-type Z-Move, which is done brilliantly. Afterwards, Prof. Kukui asked Haruto if he happened to see Lillie around, since she was missing somewhere in Route 3. So Haruto searched for her, and on the way, he caught a Cutiefly which he calls Hunny, which replaces Makit as part of the main roster.

In Route 3, Haruto enters Melemele Meadow where he found Lillie, but the problem is that Nebby is once again going far away, which caused concern for Lillie since Nebby can't use any attack moves, so Haruto is set to search for it. After finding it, Lillie thanks Haruto once again. Soon after, Hau is coming by and told the gang that he has also completed the first trial, and asked Haruto for a battle. So the battle ends with Haruto winning, with a combo of Munchy's and Sparkle.

So then, Prof. Kukui comes along and told Haruto and Hau that they're eligible to fight the Kahuna Hala, since there is only one trial in Melemele Island, and they have completed it. So they headed back to Iki Town where they met Hala once again. Hala asked Haruto for a battle as the grand trial of the island.

So the battle begins, with Sparkle taking the lead with Disarming Voice, since this particular Fairy-move is super effective against Fighting types, in which it took down both Mankey and Makuhita. And then Hala sends out Crabrawler, which executes the Fighting-type Z-Move called All-Out Pummeling, which deal some damage for Sparkle. But then Sparkle counters back with Disarming Voice that ends the grand trial with Haruto being the one victorious.

Hala approves Haruto's strength as a trainer and gave him Fightinium Z as a proof that he has completed the grand trial of the Melemele Island, and also giving him access to ride with Tauros. So then, Captain Ilima also came on that moment while noticing that Haruto didn't use Z-Moves in the grand trial, which amazes him as he compliments Haruto for doing so. Ilima also asked him to come to his house if he has some time.

So then, Prof. Kukui told everyone in the gang that they can now visit Akala Island by going to the Marina in Hau'oli City, so Prof. Kukui and Lillie are leaving while preparing so that the ship is ready. So then, Haruto said farewell to his mom since he's undergoing a long journey, and then undertakes more training given that he can use Tauros to break rocks, so he decided to catch some Pokémon in Ten Carat Hill first.

After that, Haruto arrived in Hau'oli City where he visits Ilima's house. In there, Ilima told him that he has prepared some methods and wanted to test it by challenging Haruto in Pokémon battle. Haruto accepts, so both of them are battling in the field of the Trainers' School. Soon after, the match is done and Ilima told Haruto that it's the best battle he ever fought, and gave him Everstone as sign of thanks for the match.

So then, Haruto prepared himself so that he will be ready to go to Akala Island, so he proceeds to go to the Marina, to find out that everyone will go there with a ship which is classic. So then they went off, with quite a breeze. Hau sure enjoys being on the breeze and asked Prof. Kukui to drive it faster, but Lillie is concerned that the ship might go past its limit, while Hau asked Lillie if she's worried that her hat will fall off in the sea. So then, the ship will cruise its way to the point that they will arrive at the destination soon...

Current Roster:
    729.png
    Sparkle Lv. 24
    012.png
    Buttercup Lv. 20
    172.png
    Puka Lv. 20
    172.png
    Chuchu Lv. 20
    742.png
    Hunny Lv. 18
    446.png
    Munchy's Lv. 21

To Be Continued

Starry Windy

Years
  • Well, I'm still torn if it comes to choose between Alolan Raichu or Pikachu if they will evolve soon, so it's still undecided yet, which is why I caught both Pichus. I might consider to have some replacements because I'll get a certain Pokémon in particular pretty soon.

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 6:
    New Island, Trials and Decisions

So the ship has arrived at Akala Island, with Hau exclaiming "Land ahoy!" Yep, Haruto, Hau, Lillie, Nebby and also Prof. Kukui have arrived there, in Heahea City. On the moment they arrive, Olivia the Kahuna and Mallow the trial captain come along, asking if they're alright and all. Lillie was concerned with Nebby's safety when seeing them until Prof. Kukui assures her that they have a good heart. Mallow is excited seeing two trial-goers Haruto and Hau, and she can't wait seeing them attend the trial.

After the conversation ended, Lillie told Haruto that she and Nebby will go to a ruin in Akala Island because Nebby wants to visit it, but before that she has to attend an important meeting in Tide Song Hotel. And then Lillie asked Nebby to hide in the bag again. Initially it refuses, but Lillie shows her grumpy face until finally Nebby started to obey her again and enter her bag again. Then Lillie reminded Haruto to keep the secret from some nasty gangs like Team Skull again, before she leaves.

So Haruto decided to go to the hotel, and on his way, he met with two certain trainers called Dexio and Sina. Sina asked Dexio to battle him, but Haruto won against him. And then they gave Haruto the Zygarde Cube, which can collect every Zygarde Cell and Cores around Alola region, before bidding farewell. Afterwards, Haruto enters inside the hotel, and Lille told him that he can proceed to the trials as Lillie stays in the hotel for a while.

So then, Haruto decided to have some catching spree once again, including several Eevees. However, he was unsure if he will put them on the team yet, so he put them on the box first. And then, Haruto caught a Lillipup named Giver which he put in the party, but not before complimenting Buttercup for all its hard work as he put it on the box. So he started to train his Pokémon, including Makit from earlier and also Peeko among others. At this point Puka and Chuchu evolved to become Pikachu, meanwhile Munchy's evolved to Snorlax as well.

When he enters Paniola Town, he have a rematch with Hau there. So then, he visits the ranch where he got Stoutland to become one of his Pokéride. Besides of that, he also managed to calm down a Tauros which is new in the ranch. Afterwards, Haruto proceeds to Route 5, where he met with Hau which apparently was losing the match against a certain someone with yellowish hair. That guy, introducing himself as Gladion, decided to battle Haruto with his partner named Null. Null was tough, but Haruto managed to make short work of it with Munchy's and Sparkle once again. Gladion didn't expected to get defeated by Haruto, but remarks that both Haruto and Hau are good trainers as he prevents the Team Skull grunts from battling them since he have known their strength, so then he took a leave.

After that, Haruto enters Brooklet Hill where he met with Lana, one of the trial captains in Akala Island. She asked Haruto to investigate the splashing in the ocean as part of the trial, and she also gave him Lapras for him to travel on the sea. After several investigations, they find out that the source of all that splashing was a huge Wishiwashi which happens to be a Totem Pokémon as well!

In this match, Haruto managed to send out Puka which have an equal footing with Totem Wishiwashi. The battle was hard, but Puka managed to prevail with many of its Thunder Shock attacks, while Haruto kept recovering it on top shape by using several Potions. But after the match, Puka felt that it was not strong enough, even though it's glad that it managed to clear the trial along with Haruto. So Lana decided to give Haruto the Waterium Z as the proof of beating the trial, along with her specially-made Fishing Rod.

Afterwards, Puka asked Haruto if it was strong enough given its experience when battling Totem Wishiwashi, but Haruto assures Puka that it's doing well. It was on that moment when one of Haruto's friends managed to come. She told him that she saw the battle, and told him that she can train Puka to the point that it will become a Raichu real soon and making sure that Puka will be back again once it's stronger. So Haruto told Puka to train with his friend first, so they bid farewell, knowing that Puka will be back stronger one day.

Haruto then considers which Pokémon should fill in as the last member of the party, and he thought of the Eevee that he caught earlier. So he asked Veevee, one of the Eevee that he has caught, to fill in as the last roster, as he will continue his journey ahead to the Royal Avenue.

Current Roster:
    729.png
    Sparkle Lv. 31
    143.png
    Munchy's Lv. 31
    025.png
    Chuchu Lv. 25
    742.png
    Hunny Lv. 24
    506.png
    Giver Lv. 23
    133.png
    Veevee Lv. 17

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 7:
    When the Burning Passion is Blooming

Haruto decided to train his Pokémon again after his experience with Totem Wishiwashi. On his way he met with two Sudowoodos which were blocking the road. When Haruto showed them that he has Waterium Z, they ran away, as the boy nearby give thanks that they don't block the road anymore. Afterwards, he met Hapu who was dealing with these two Team Skull grunts again. So Haruto battled them and won once again. And it's revealed that Hapu was dealing with them because they were messing with a Drifloon.

Hapu thanks Haruto for helping her, and recommended him to enter the Battle Royal nearby, before taking a leave with her Mudsdale. So Haruto trains his Pokémon much more until he's satisfied, and at this point Hunny has evolved into a Ribombee! So Haruto proceeds to go to the Battle Royal Dome, where he spotted Gladion going inside. After talking with some people, it's revealed that Gladion often came to Battle Royal and aces the match because he's winning many times.

So then, someone has arrived who called himself The Masked Royal, even though Haruto thought he saw Prof. Kukui's vibe when hearing him speak. So then, The Masked Royal invited Haruto, Hau and also Gladion to have a 4-way match called the Battle Royal. In there, Haruto turns out to be the victorious one thanks to Sparkle. Afterwards, Hau remarks that Battle Royal is fun, while Kiawe asked all of them to bring out the fire on the next trial.

So then, The Masked Royal asked why Gladion wanted to enter, as Gladion answers that he wants to become stronger alongside with Null, before he take a leave, which leaves Hau wondering if Gladion should let out his enjoyment in battles. Afterwards, The Masked Royal encouraged Haruto and Hau to continue on the trial and wishing them a good luck. Before leaving, Haruto finds the same Drifloon from before which belongs to one of the trainers currently visiting Thrifty Megamart, which gives Lemonade as sign of thanks. So then, Haruto decided to go to the trial site in Wela Volcano Park after taking some more training.

So Haruto has arrived there, and Kiawe asked him to tell the differences of the trio of dancing Alolan Marowaks. Haruto feels having fun seeing these trio Marowaks dancing, and yet he can tell the differences in the first round. On the second round, a hiker named David joined the fun and battled Haruto in the process. And on the third round, Haruto battles with a Totem Pokémon named Salazzle. After the training Haruto had put on, Sparkle managed to defeat Totem Salazzle with a single hit thanks to Hydro Vortex powered by the Z-Crystal, so Haruto managed to get a Firium Z in the process, and he's able to call on Charizard to take flight everywhere, including Poke Pélago as well!

And then, he proceeds to Lush Jungle where he met with Mallow once again. She asked him to gather 4 ingredients: Mago Berry, Tiny Mushroom, Revival Herb and Miracle Seed. So she gave him a Forage Bag to put the ingredients in. In the middle of gathering the herbs, Veevee has finally evolved into Leafeon! After gathering the material, Mallow invited Lana and Kiawe to come in as well.

So Mallow asked Haruto to make the food, and after it's done, the Totem Lurantis was approaching. At this point Hunny takes its shine as it defeated Totem Lurantis easily in by relying on a single hit of its newly learned move Pollen Puff. After that, Mallow compliments Haruto for defeating it so easily as Lana and Kiawe remarks that Haruto have defeated 2 previous Totem Pokémon before that. So Mallow gives Haruto the Grassium Z as a proof that he cleared the third trial in Akala Island.

So then, Mallow says that Haruto can now face against the Kahuna Olivia in the Grand Trial, before Prof. Kukui coming by and telling Haruto that he can visit Dimension Research Lab, and at this point Haruto still trains his Pokémon and catching some more before going there.

Current Roster:
    729.png
    Sparkle Lv. 32
    143.png
    Munchy's Lv. 32
    025.png
    Chuchu Lv. 32
    743.png
    Hunny Lv. 32
    506.png
    Giver Lv. 32
    470.png
    Veevee Lv. 22

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 8:
    Bumpety Bump Battle

After some training, Haruto is back at Heahea City, where he met with Lillie again. Apparently Lillie wants to pretend to become a Pokémon trainer as she commanded Nebby to use Splash, and she told Nebby that her perspectives when seeing Pokémon trainer changed once she saw both Haruto and Lillie. As they talk, Nebby noticed Haruto's around. Lillie asked how was Haruto's progress on three trials, and he summed it up as one hard, and two others easy. After brief talk, Haruto and Lillie entered Dimension Research Lab.

And it turns out that Prof. Kukui is already there as well, and revealed that Prof. Burnet is a researcher of dimensions, and is Kukui's wife as well! Burnet told that she already heard about Haruto from Lillie, and told that in three months ago, she rescued Lillie and Nebby. Then Burnet asked about Hau's whereabouts, as Kukui told her that Hau's still doing the trials, and says that Hau might have a good prospect as a Kahuna just like his tutu, Hala. And just as he saying that, Hau comes along!

And so, Prof. Burnet told everyone that she's researching the Ultra Wormhole phenomenon which is extremely rare, and it contains Pokémon deemed fearsome, and they are collectively known as Ultra Beasts. After the talk, Lillie revealed that Burnet is helping her as well, because they wanted to make sure Nebby the Cosmog to return to its homeland, and she felt Burnet is just like a real mother to her.

After some examination regarding Bronzong and Palkia, and also a rare Pokémon known to summon something through some hoopla thing, Prof. Kukui noticed that Haruto have beaten the 3 trials in Akala Island, so he can proceed to battle Kahuna Olivia in the Grand Trial. Burnet told him that he can find Olivia's house after passing through Diglett's Tunnel, to Konikoni City, and asked him to watch out from Team Skull. Hau told Haruto that he'll join in to the tunnel, as Lillie told Haruto that she will be staying for a while because she has some things to discuss about. As Haruto leaves the lab, for some reason he saw something that resembles the crack in the sky.

So Haruto have arrived in Diglett's Tunnel, where he met with Olivia who has just finished talking with two folks with white clothing. Olivia then congrats Haruto for passing the three trials, including from Mallow's, so Olivia asked him to go to her shop in Konikoni City. On his way throughout the tunnel, he discovered the same two folks with white clothing again, who managed to deal with Digletts which were rampaging from some reason. These two then introduced themselves as members of the Aether Foundation, and asked Haruto to be careful of some Digletts that are still on the surface.

And then, Haruto met with two Team Skull grunts, as Hau is coming along and decided to team up with Haruto against them in a Double Battle, so Haruto and Hau prevailed against them. So then, they are on the way out and going to Konikoni City, where he meet a girl who likes seeing Pikachu dance, so she give Haruto Pikanium Z and offered to make Pikachu learn Volt Tackle to be able to execute it. So he gave the Z-Crystal to Chuchu, as he asked Chuchu to be stronger as well just like how Puka is willing to become one.

When entering Olivia's shop, he reads a letter from Probopass, which says that there has been change of plans, so Olivia wanted to meet him in Ruins of Life past Memorial Hill. Afterwards, Probopass gave him Max Potion as well, as he's heading to the ruins. On his way, he noticed 2 Aether Foundation members who were dealing with 2 Team Skull grunts who were messing with Slowpoke, so one the Aether Foundation members who have higher ranks, asked Haruto to fight in their stead.

So Haruto sent out Sparkle, which defeated Team Skull's Raticate with Disarming Voice, and then Aether Foundation members compliment Haruto, and one of them offered him something after he has finished the Grand Trial, by going to Hano Grand Resort. Afterwards, someone approaches and introduced herself as Plumeria, who works with Team Skull, who asked for a challenge for the sake of them. On the match, she's defeated as Munchy's responds with Body Slam.

So Haruto has arrived in the ruins, where he met with Burnet and Lillie again, and it turns out that Burnet brought Lillie there because she often gets lost, before Burnet leaves to watch The Masked Royal in battle. So Lillie told Haruto that she came for Nebby since it have a fondness with coming to the ruins, as she is wondering why these ruins are important to it. Afterwards, Lillie healed Haruto's Pokémon, as they noticed when Olivia is coming.

So then, the Grand Trial of Akala Island is coming. Haruto sends out Sparkle as Olivia sends out Nosepass. Even though Olivia tried to recover it with a Super Potion, Sparkle defeated it with some Bubble Beam. On the second round, Olivia sends out Boldore while Haruto switched to Munchy's. Munchy's has showed its antics once again by doing several Metronomes, as it unleashed moves like Magma Storm and Thunderbolt.

And finally, on the third round, Olivia summons Lycanroc Midnight form as Haruto switched back to Sparkle. Lycanroc prepares its Z-Move Continental Crush which gave Sparkle big damage, but Sparkle managed to fight back with Hydro Vortex once again, which ensures Haruto a big victory as it levels up and finally evolved into Primarina! So Olivia acknowledged Haruto's strength as she gave him the Rockium Z as a proof that Haruto has cleared the Grand Trial.

Afterwards, it seems that Hau is ready to battle Olivia as well, while telling Haruto that he can go to Hano Grand Resort. Lillie decided to stay for a while as she watched how Hau battles the Kahuna, as Hau battles with grin in his face. So then, Haruto decided to train some more after finding the newfound strength Sparkle has gotten after it has evolved into Primarina, and also so that Veevee can be stronger as well.

Current Roster:
    730.png
    Sparkle Lv. 34
    143.png
    Munchy's Lv. 33
    025.png
    Chuchu Lv. 33
    743.png
    Hunny Lv. 32
    506.png
    Giver Lv. 33
    470.png
    Veevee Lv. 26

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 9:
    Detour and Encounter With Prez

As Haruto resumed his training before proceeding to Hano Grand Resort, he felt that something was odd with Chuchu as it seems to not in the mood of battling, so he asked Chuchu what's wrong, as it seems to hint Haruto that it was lonely since Puka was not there, so Haruto assured it that Puka will return soon enough, and decided to revisit Route 1 where he have an encounter with another male Pichu. Soon he find out that Pokémon in other side of Route 1 started to get a bit stronger and can't be simply be caught by a single ball anymore, just like those who live near Prof. Kukui's house. So then, he caught it with a Great Ball and named it Cutie.

After the catch, Chuchu is happy and quickly getting along with Cutie as well, as they're having great time in Poké Pelago. It's on that point when Haruto's friend told him that Puka is now stronger as Alolan Raichu, which makes Chuchu much happier upon reunion. So then, Haruto asked every Pokémon that he has owned that from now on, they can have great time in the Pelago, while making sure that he'll rotate his roster anytime.

So then, Haruto started his intense training again to the point that finally Veevee and Giver finally catch up with others. So he backtracked to Konikoni City where he found the Twins who found the Island Challenge amulet, so they asked him for a battle until their sister comes. In this match, Chuchu and Veevee are battling together in Double Battle, and managed to win with both Discharge and Razor Leaf, as Veevee managed to evade the former.

So the twins compliment Haruto (or Mr. Trainer guy, as they refer to) for being strong, and thought that he may be even stronger than their sis, which is revealed to be Lana herself! Lana thanked him for entertaining her younger sisters, as they insist a match-up between Lana and Haruto to know who's stronger, so both Lana and Haruto proceed to a battle on the front.

So Lana proceeds with Chinchou first, so Chuchu have to improvise by using Feint at first considering that Chinchou's ability render Electric attacks unusable. So Haruto commanded it to come back as he send out Veevee, which used Giga Drain that took Chinchou down. So then Lana chose Aquaranid as it prepares Hydro Vortex, which gave a lot of damage to Chuchu. So then Chuchu countered with Discharge twice which defeated Aquaranid.

So Lana sends Shellder as her last Pokémon, so Haruto asked Chuchu to do something they never done before: Doing a dance as they executed the Z-Move Catastropika together, which is one hit KO that ends the match! So Lana complimented Haruto once again, telling that Haruto and his Pokémon were perfectly in sync, as she gave Muscle Band as sign of thanks for the battle.

Afterwards, Haruto is taking a detour to Paniola Town where he discovered Kiawe doing some fire dance training, as Kiawe looked at the time and telling that he need to go to Thrifty Megamart soon where he have brief discussion with someone which apparently is Megamart's boss. The boss told Kiawe about the bad news regarding the first Megamart, which makes Kiawe sad. So then Kiawe asked Haruto to battle it out because he lost the mood to dancing after hearing that… So Kiawe sends out Growlithe as Chuchu took it out by two Discharges. So then Kiawe chose Alolan Marowak, as it's got beaten by Sparkle's Bubble Beam. So he sends out Fletchinder, who was defeated by another Hydro Vortex from Sparkle. After the match, Kiawe reveals that he wanted to become a professional fire dancer, as he doing it as his part-time job. Afterwards, Kiawe thanks Haruto for talking with him, before he leaves.

So then, Haruto resumes his training as he begins to train his recently caught Grass Pokémon, Ran the Fomantis who has also evolved into Lurantis, and he also joined by a certain familiar stealthy buddy on the way. Haruto kept training all his Pokémon until he gets satisfied, and he's ready to go to Hano Grand Resort at this point.

So then, he met with certain someone from Aether Foundation once again. That someone introduced himself as Faba, and told Haruto that he want to show him someplace astounding called Aether Paradise, and offer him a tour. At this point Hau has coming as well, finishing his battle with Olivia. So they set off from Akala Island and going to the Aether Paradise via a ferry.

When they arrived, Haruto noticed that it's so big, as Faba explains that this facility is created for conservation of Pokémon, and Aether Foundation is also developing new Pokéballs while they're at it for the same reason. He told them that they can't catch Pokémon using Pokéball there because the facility is also equipped with a jamming signal to prevent the catching function from working.

Afterwards, Haruto and Hau met with a certain woman as Faba leaves. She introduced herself as Wicke, as both Haruto and Hau greet her with Alola! And then Hau was surprised when Wicke knew their names, while she explained that she heard them from one of the employees. So then, they take a ride on the lift. This reveals the main entrance, which sure looks peaceful. Wicke told them that they can have their Pokémon taken care of in the reception desk there if they want, as Haruto saw Pikachu and Rockruff together.

Then Wicke guesses that both Haruto and Hau are around 11, which they agreed, and Hau explains that he wanted to join the Island Challenge as soon as he could because he wanted to beat his grandpa Hala soon, even though Hau can't beat him yet, while Haruto attended the challenge because he wanted to see more Pokémon along his way, including those with Alolan forms. Wicke applauds them that they each have their own goals, as she offers them the chance to see the conservation area upstairs.

On the upstairs, Hau feels overjoyed seeing many Pokémon there, and so does Haruto. Wicke told them that they kept Pokémon that have been targeted by Team Skull, and trying to support Pokémon in need, like Corsola that sadly was overhunted by Toxapex. So Hau wondered if Aether Foundation really willing to protect all the Pokémon out there, as Wicke nods. And then Hau asks why Aether Foundation wants to set branch in Alola region in the first place, when Wicke told them that they need to meet the Prez to know the answer, and she's not that far since she's also in conservation area.

So Haruto took a walk in the conservation area in awe, as both Haruto and Hau met with President Lusamine who was treating Grimer, Staryu and Meowth and promising to keep them safe. Then the Prez introduced herself and asked them to call her as Lusamine. As she told them about her goal of protecting Pokémon with love, Hau is astounded, and wondering how she could have done this as she look much younger, while Lusamine giggles and told him that she's already over 40, to Hau's surprise. Hau also noted that she have quite a similar vibe of style as Lillie was.

So then, there was some tremor as some kind of portal opens, as a certain somemon with appearance of jellyfish comes along. Lusamine asked it if it came from another world, which it apparently agrees. Hau thought this wasn't right, as he told Haruto to distract it along the way. So Haruto wanted to talk with the jellyfish, when suddenly it started to attack. So Haruto send out Sparkle to calm it down with Sparkling Aria. After that, the jellyfish thing warps and disappeared, as Lusamine reveals that she still need that Pokémon, as Hau noticed something's fishy with her.

So Lusamine reveals that the jellyfish Haruto just encountered was an Ultra Beast, and thanks both Haruto and Hau afterwards. So then, as Haruto and Hau left the Aether Paradise, Lusamine asked Wicke to deliver them to the next island, Ula'ula Island. Meanwhile Lusamine wanted to ensure the resident Pokémon in the conservation area are not harmed, and preparing the project to protect the Ultra Beasts as well, so Haruto and Hau bid farewell to Lusamine as they went downstairs.

So then, Hau remarks that they need to tell Professor Burnet about the situation, as Wicke give Hau some Big Malasadas, and for Haruto, the TM move Psychic as farewell gift, as they bid farewell to Wicke as they set off to Ula'ula Island.

Current Roster (On Rotation):
    730.png
    Sparkle Lv. 42
    026-a.png
    Puka Lv. 42
    025.png
    Chuchu Lv. 42
    743.png
    Hunny Lv. 42
    506.png
    Giver Lv. 42
    470.png
    Veevee Lv. 42
    143.png
    Munchy's Lv. 40
    658.png
    Greninja Lv. 36
    754.png
    Ran Lv. 34

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 10:
    Land Ahoy, Again!

On the ferry, Hau is psyched after seeing Ultra Wormhole and Ultra Beasts, and asked Haruto that they needed the energy to go to the next island, as Hau eats the malasada eagerly. So then, they arrived at Ula'ula Island, as Hau asked Haruto for one battle.

So Hau sends out Raichu, while Haruto chose Sparkle. Raichu used Electro Ball which deals quite the damage, but Sparkle's Hyper Voice finished it off. So then Hau chose Leafeon as Haruto give Hunny the chance to battle, and sure enough, Leafeon is defeated with Pollen Puff from Hunny. Afterwards, Sparkle defeats Torracat once again when using the Z-Move Hydro Vortex. After the match, Hau told Haruto that they're supposed to meet Prof. Kukui in Malie Garden. It's a custom for every visitor in Malie City to visit Malie Garden, after all.

So then, in the garden, Haruto and Hau met with Prof. Kukui once again, and they told him about Ultra Beast they just met, and asked him to give the info to Prof. Burnet as well! Prof. Kukui sure is psyched that he says that that's one of the better reason to train hard in the island challenge, and thinks that someday all of them will go through Ultra Wormhole. So then, Kukui ordered both Haruto and Hau to go to Mount Hokulani via the bus, before bidding farewell. Hau told Haruto that there's an observatory in that mount. So then, Hau parted ways with Haruto for his malasada routine.

Afterwards, Haruto met with Lillie once again, as she asked for a favor. Haruto asks if it's about Nebby, as Lillie nods and told him that she wanted to take it to visit Ula'ula ruins, but they are located deep in a large desert, but for now she planned to visit Malie Library because she wanted to observe a certain book in particular. Lillie seems to be even more resolved when seeing this, so Haruto decided to follow her.

On the way, Rotom Dex recognized the professor, which turns out to be Samson Oak who introduced himself as the one who researched about the regional variants found in Alola region. So then, Prof. Samson Oak asked Rotom to keep on company with Haruto, and saying the same in regards to taking care of Rotom as well, as he reveals that the young fellow from Kalos helped inventing that Pokédex with care, in which, Sina and Dexio came into Haruto's mind. Then Oak told him that he will be in Malie Library if Haruto need him.

So then Haruto visited the library as Lillie is waiting. She reveals that she was getting lost again, but ended up buying an outfit. So then, Mudsdale suddenly neighs to Lillie's surprise, as Hapu came along as well. So then, Lillie introduces herself to Hapu, as Hapu notes that Lillie isn't a trial-goer, while Lillie explains that she wanted to study about the ruins for her personal reason. Hapu complimented her for that, as well. So then, Hapu and her Mudsdale bid farewell as Haruto and Lillie visit the Malie Library.

Then Lillie told Haruto that the book she's looking for is an ancient book, so she went upstairs. As Haruto goes, he overhears the fact from a girl from Johto that Fly can't be used in Alola region. Haruto was surprised when hearing that, given that he's originated from Kanto, as that girl explains that it's banned to use Fly HM as per Alolan law, but then she wonders how Alola folks fly around. Haruto simply answered with his own experience that they could as long as they have Charizard all along, which she noticed as the special Charizard that has been raised for the job. So then, she's glad that she can find a way to fly around Alola region, and thanks Haruto as she gave the TM Fly, which back in Johto, it serves as Hidden Machines, or HM for short.

So then Haruto proceeds upstairs, Lillie continued to search for one, as a certain someone with a lavender hair told Lillie that she may found what Lillie's searching for. So it turns out that it's an ancient book, as Lillie reads the details which involve two who played a song of flute with sync. So then, the lavender girl told Lillie that the book was belonged to her father, as the lavender girl introduced herself as Acerola, and explains that she came from royalty family, and wanted to get her dad's books moved to the library so they didn't get ruined by the Pokémon. So then, Lillie told Haruto that he can resume his island challenge by going to Route 10.

So then, Haruto started his intense training once again, as he found 2 Team Skull grunts were messing with the bus stop, so Haruto fought them and won. So then, Prof. Kukui came along as he mentioned about the Pokémon League, which he will show at Haruto as they take a ride by bus named Exeggutor Express to Mount Hokulani.

So then they have arrived in Mount Hokulani, and Prof. Kukui explained that Mount Hokulani is the second tallest mountain in Alola, but the tallest is in front of them, Mount Lanakila. It turns out that Prof. Kukui planned to make the Pokémon League in Mount Lanakila, where everyone who finished their island challenge will go there, and he planned to set up the Elite Four as well!

In there, Haruto begin some of his catching spree once again, and he trained Ash's Greninja among others, as well. Afterwards, Haruto thanks Greninja, Veevee, Giver and Munchy's for the hard work as he let them train in Poké Pelago as well. In the Pelago, Haruto managed to upgrade the facilities to its fullest. He also caught a female Salandit that he named Firey, which has evolved into Salazzle in one of the training sessions.

After some training, Haruto and Prof. Kukui met someone named Molayne who manages PC boxes and runs the observatory in Mount Hokulani. Molayne told Haruto that Captain Sophocles is a busy young man who's also handling Festival Plaza, so Molayne asked Haruto for one battle to make sure if Haruto's qualified for the trial or not.

So Molayne sends out Skarmory while Haruto decided to take it on with Firey, who defeated the former with 2 Flame Bursts. Afterwards, Molayne sends out Alolan Dugtrio, while Haruto commanded Sparkle to Bubble Beam it away. And then Molayne's Metang comes along, while Firey attacked with Inferno Overdrive that finished it with one direct hit that ends the battle. Molayne told Haruto that he might be qualified to face Sophocles in the trial. So Prof. Kukui left to check up if Hau's there as he's still on malasada quest.

Haruto entered the observatory, where he met with Sophocles who proceeds to start the trial by calling the Totem Pokémon straight away by activating a machine he called Ping Totem Pokémon 2.0. It's the first time Sophocoles tested one though, so it doesn't go quite well as blackout strikes as the security system kicks in. So Haruto need to shut down the security system by answering the audio quizzes. Haruto answered them brilliantly as the Totem Pokémon approaches. When Haruto prepares to answer the final security question, Totem Vikavolt strikes in! Firey managed to defeat it with Inferno Overdrive.

On that point the electricity kicks up again as Molayne hurries his way up to congratulate Sophocles because he's doing well as the Captain, even though the machine ate too much electricity, so Molayne advises him to get some assistance from Charjabug. So then, Sophocles and Molayne gave Haruto the Electrium Z and Steelium Z as proof that Haruto has cleared the trial! And then, Molayne asked Haruto to give Prof. Kukui a certain familiar mask. Molayne hinted the professor might be strolling at Malie Garden at this time, so Haruto is heading back as Sophocles wishes that they can battle someday.

730.png
    Sparkle Lv. 55
    026-a.png
    Puka Lv. 55
    025.png
    Chuchu Lv. 55
    743.png
    Hunny Lv. 55
    754.png
    Ran Lv. 51
    758.png
    Firey Lv. 36

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 11:
    The Road to Pik-a-boo

On Haruto?s way to Malie Garden, he has discovered several new Pok?mon thanks to the GTS service in Festival Plaza, so then he decided to rotate his team again as he have hatched a new member of the roster. It?s a Rowlet that Haruto gladly call as Hoot. It?s still inexperienced yet, but Haruto is sure it can handle battles by having the Exp. Share ready.

In Malie Garden, suddenly Haruto heard some crowd who cheer Prof. Kukui, who is dealing with 2 Team Skull grunts. These grunts seemed to question how he wanted to make a Pok?mon League, but the professor told them to face him in Battle Royal. And then, a certain someone shows up, who introduced himself as the big bad Guzma. Both Prof. Kukui and Guzma have a battle of wits, and Prof. Kukui offers the latter a challenge to Haruto who happened to come by.

So Guzma started with Golisopod, and Haruto started with Sparkle, who beats the former with one hit thanks to Moonblast. Afterwards, Guzma battles with Ariados as Sparkle unleashed Hydro Vortex that seals the victory for Haruto. So then, Guzma considers Haruto a worthy opponent as Team Skull retreats. So then, Kukui gave Haruto a new Z-Crystal to be used specifically for Primarina, it?s the Primarium Z! Afterwards, Kukui wants Haruto to get the mask back.

So then, Kukui asked of Lillie?s whereabouts, when both Lillie and Acerola coming by. Lillie was worried about Haruto battling the Team Skull after seeing them ran by earlier, but Prof. Kukui assures her that it?s fine. So then Kukui is leaving to Mount Lanakila to make sure the Pok?mon League is developing nicely, while saying good prospects about Haruto possibly coming there soon. So Acerola asked Haruto to partake the next trial past Route 11 through Tapu Village after knowing he has beaten Sophocles? trial, before leaving to shopping.

So Haruto started his training once again, as Hoot evolved into Dartrix. Then the gatekeeper gives Haruto a hint that the trial will be of a Ghost-type. As he proceeds, Hapu comes along while registering a Mudsdale for Haruto to ride. So Hapu left as she cheered for Haruto?s island challenge. After some more training and catching, Haruto met with Hau once again. Apparently Hau cleared Sophocles? trial as well, while suddenly Gladion interrupts the chat, as Gladion gives them a warning that Team Skull is looking for Cosmog, which reminds Haruto of Lillie?s Nebby. Gladion, despite being part of Team Skull, warns them to protect it at all cost because of the danger it will cause if it fall into wrong hands.

So then Hau renewed his resolve to become stronger, and asked Haruto to aim to become the Champion someday. So they saw the construction workers that are working to make Pok?mon League. Hau told Haruto that in other regions, they have 4 strong Trainers called Elite Four, so he wonders which one between Elite Four and Island Kahunas are stronger. So then, Hau told him that they have to visit Aether House where the trial captain Acerola lives.

Once they arrived in Aether House, two siblings decided to battle, but both Haruto and Hau won, as Yungoos bite Hau, being not the one who wants to lose. So Acerola comes along, while Hau asked where is Lillie, while Acerola told them that Lillie?s with Hapu now. So then Acerola decided to start Haruto?s trial, in the abandoned mart. However, when Haruto decided to leave the Aether House, he overheard outside that Lillie was ambushed by a Team Skull grunt as Lillie tries to protect Nebby, so Haruto have to fight the grunt with Sparkle?s new Z-Move Oceanic Operetta to finish the job.

So Lillie thanks Haruto for rescuing her, as Lillie reveals that she wanted to take a stroll on her own because she wanted to know how it feels to be a trainer, while Nebby wanted to get out on its own to her dismay once again. So she asked Nebby to thank Haruto protecting it as well. Acerola asked Lillie to have some rest in Aether House after all that ruckus, while Acerola heads out to the trial site in Tapu Village to test Haruto?s skills. As Haruto part ways, Lillie hopes for him to do the best.

So it turns out the trial is on the former Trifty Megamart, and Haruto managed to clear the trial when Sparkle defeated Totem Mimikyu with Sparkling Aria. As she noticed Haruto got the Mimikyu picture, Acerola approves and give him the Ghostium Z, and wondered how he?s able to take that pic, so he told her that the Rotom Dex started to firing up the Pok? Finder on its own in order to do so.

After clearing the trial, Haruto decided to catch and train some more, to the point that Hoot evolved into Decidueye. As Haruto arrived at Aether House again, suddenly they got interrupted by Plumeria and co. who wants to fight back, while sadly Hau was having difficulty to deal with them. After the match, it?s revealed that the Yungoos from before disappeared, so they asked Haruto to storm to Po Town, where Team Skull?s base is. Acerola told him to find a man wearing a kimono in Route 15 to find some assist. As Haruto leaves, everyone, including Lillie, asks him to be careful.

So then, Haruto found someone named Grimsley, who is also known as one of the Elite Four in Unova. Grimsley then gives Haruto access to ride on Sharpedo that?s able to break the rocks in the sea. He warns Haruto that it?s not recommended to go to Po Town since Team Skull?s around, but Haruto answers that he have to rescue Yungoos that got kidnapped. As Haruto heads out, Grimsley told him to be careful, and that that he?s looking forward to the battle someday, as Haruto prepares to take the risk onward...

730.png
    Sparkle ? Lv. 63
    026-a.png
    Puka ? Lv. 62
    754.png
    Ran ? Lv. 62
    506.png
    Giver ? Lv. 61
    758.png
    Firey ? Lv. 60
    724.png
    Hoot ? Lv. 36

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 12:
    The Raid

As Haruto dashes his way to Po Town, he take a stop in Route 16 first. In one of the Aether Base there, Sina and Dexio told Haruto that he can create a Pokémon named Zygarde with a machine they created. But then, Dexio wonders why Zygarde, a Legendary Pokémon of Kalos is found in Alola of all places, as Sina told them that something must be afoot.

So then Haruto created one that he called Squishy, which is also part of his rotation rosters. Afterwards, he dashes forward to Route 17 where he dealt with numerous Team Skull grunts. Then someone with police attire comes along, asking Haruto to proceed with caution if going to Po Town. After some explanation, the police guy then granted Haruto access to go to Po Town, and it's rainy all over as it's already invaded by Team Skull.

So Haruto started to begin his raid as Team Skull grunts are against him. So then he entered a mansion where Team Skull resides. In there, he learned some passwords which are pretty interesting, and also the fact that Guzma seems to prefer Bug types. So then, a grunt asked Haruto to give three secret passwords if he wanted to meet with Guzma, which he answers brilliantly.

So then, he proceeds to find Guzma, where Haruto asked of Yungoos' whereabouts, which's hiding beneath one of the Team Skull grunts. So Guzma proceeds for a battle with Golisopod as Haruto called Sparkle for a Moonblast that defeated it with one hit. Afterwards, Guzma calls upon Ariados while Firey finished it off with Inferno Overdrive. After the match, Guzma asked the grunt to bring Yungoos back to Haruto as he raged on the moment he lost the match, and takes a leave. So then, Haruto also discovered Buginium Z as he leaves the mansion.

So then, the police guy met with Haruto once again to give thanks, as he figures out that Haruto is a trial-goer. Afterwards, Acerola rushes forward to see the Yungoos that Haruto has rescued. She also reveals that police guy is her uncle, named Nanu. Then, they take a leave as Haruto searched on the quest to find Psychium Z.

Then Haruto and Acerola heads back to Aether House, when suddenly they heard another bad news, that Lillie is gone, as Plumeria convinced her to go somewhere in a few hours ago. Then Gladion rushes forward after knowing the fact that Lillie has the Cosmog. He was frustrated that both Lillie and Nebby are gone, so he asked Haruto for a battle that lasted short thanks to Sparkle's two Bubble Beams and a Moonblast. So then, Gladion, after realizing what has happened, asked Haruto to go to the ferry terminal.

In the terminal, Gladion askes if Hau will be coming, so Haruto told him to wait, and Gladion agreed because for him, Hau is a pretty interesting kid. So then, Officer Nanu comes along while challenging Haruto for a battle, because he is the island kahuna. Nanu brings Sableye as Sparkle defeated it with Moonblast. Then Nanu brings out Krokorok as Sparkle answers with Sparkling Aria, and then on Sparkle's match against Persian, Haruto decided to go all out with another concerto of Oceanic Operetta that finished the match.

Nanu smirks and surprised that Haruto was strong than he expected, and granted Haruto the Darkinium Z as he cleared the Grand Trial of Ula'ula Island! So Nanu taught Haruto how to execute Dark-type Z-Move as Gladion is surprised seeing that. As Nanu takes a leave, he started to question why Gladion is part of Team Skull in the first place. So then, Hau comes along as Gladion told him that this is not fun and games, and Hau understands because he wanted to be stronger to protect Lillie and also to protect the smiles of everyone. Then Hau asked where Lillie might be, and Gladion told them that they'll be heading to Aether Paradise, to everyone's shock.

So the gang arrived as soon as they could, and Gladion told both Haruto and Hau to stay alert because he has a bad feeling about the quietness there. Gladion also told them to go by elevator if they want to meet with Lillie again. As they head towards the elevator, Haruto and the others learned that Aether Foundation has changed their perspective, because for some reason, the employee s starts to attack!

So then, the gang started to go up, while being greeted by Faba once again, but this time he greets with a battle, which is an easy fight for Sparkle. So then, Faba, after admitting defeat, told them that they can meet Cosmog by riding the elevator down, so Gladion asked them to check one of the Secret Labs, but the Aether Foundation won't let them in without a fight. As Haruto fights them, he learns the secret that the foundation are developing a new Pokéball, and about Cosmog being the key to the Ultra Dimension.

Then Gladion started to reveal his past, about his mother, and sadly he was having a bad relationship with her… and compares it to his partner, Null. So then, Haruto and Hau entered the Secret Lab B, as they found themselves on a fight with other Aether Foundation employees, and they ended it nicely with a nice combo of Haruto's Sparkle and Hau's Raichu. Then Hau asked them of Lillie and Cosmog's whereabouts, but the employees don't want to let them know. So then, Haruto checks the info about Cosmog, which according to some reports is presumed to be one of the Ultra Beasts, and that it can create Ultra Wormholes if stressed out. Hau, upon discovering that as well, storms out to tell Gladion about such predicament.

So then they headed upstairs again, as Aether Foundation employees ambush them. So the gang managed to finish them off as Gladion starts to understand the real strength as he fights along as well, as Gladion thanks Hau for the words in the Battle Dome earlier. So then, they met with Wicke again, which fortunately seems to be a good woman in the foundation as she healed the Pokemon.

Gladion asks about Lillie's whereabouts, as Wicke told them that she's with the prez, so Gladion and the gang are going onward, as they are greeted with Faba once again, and this time Hau outsmarted him to giving them access to proceed to Prez's room! But then, Faba won't let them in without two fights where Haruto and Hau won again, so they're going forward!

So then, they find out that there are tons of Team Skull grunts, as Gladion seems to have personal matters with Guzma, and it's revealed that Aether Foundation was working with Team Skull! As Haruto dashes forward, Gladion was losing the match against Guzma, as Haruto steps in for the battle and won!

So then, Guzma lets Haruto and the gang through, to find a heated discussion between Lillie and Lusamine, as the latter seems to deny that Lillie is her child as she warps through a portal, where Haruto, Hau, Gladion and Lillie follows, as Lusamine seems to have insane plans as it's revealed that Gladion is Lusamine's son as well, to Hau's surprise! Lillie tried to stop her mother from doing harmful things to Nebby, but sadly Lusamine didn't listen, as she used Nebby's power to open a portal as the jellyfish thing comes along, and all of Alola was going dark in process, as Hala and the others have some matters with Ultra Beast that comes before them.

Then Guzma is coming once again, and looks like both Guzma and Lusamine seems to teaming up for long, as Gladion is determined to stop the beast because he knows well that Null was created to defeat the Ultra Beast, as he orders Hau to fight Guzma, and Haruto to stop the President. But even after they try to fight back, they couldn't stop the Prez and Guzma's plans as they fled to the Ultra Wormhole, and Lillie is sad when Nebby changed forms and not moving at all...

As they leave the room, Wicke welcomes the gang, as Gladion told her that they have unfinished business. After some encouragement, Lillie says thanks as Wicke prepares some place to rest. So Lillie told them that she wanted to sleep in a bed that she used to share with her mother's for one last time, as Haruto wonders what to do next as he takes some rest...

730.png
    Sparkle Lv. 71
    026-a.png
    Puka Lv. 70
    754.png
    Ran Lv. 66
    506.png
    Giver Lv. 65
    758.png
    Firey Lv. 63
    743.png
    Hunny Lv. 61

To Be Continued...?

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
    Epic 13:
    Renewed Resolve and Hope

On the next day, as Haruto woke up from the bed, Wicke told him that Lillie is waiting outside. He discovered that Lillie looks much different, having more resolve, and much bolder than before. Lillie told Haruto that she picked her new clothes in Malie City back then, as Haruto told her that the clothing fits her. She told Haruto that she wanted to be like him, strong enough to face any trial, and claimed it as her Z-Powered form.

So Gladion met with Haruto and Lillie, and gave the Moon Flute to his sister, and a Master Ball to Haruto. Gladion entrusts Haruto to help Lillie out as he returns to Aether Paradise to fix things up. So Hau called Haruto from afar, as he also noticed Lillie's new look and jump with joy as Hau also got his resolve to train even harder, as he haven't done Acerola's trial yet given all the matters from earlier. So then, Haruto, Lillie and Gladion are moving forward towards Poni Island.

So they have arrived at Seafolk Village, as Gladion told Haruto and Lillie to go find the kahuna. Then Lillie was mad at Gladion when she told him that their mother gotten angry since Gladion was stealing Null, and Lillie have no one to stand for her if not for Wicke that time, so Gladion apologizes. After some pep talk, Lillie and Gladion are on good terms again as Gladion parted ways to continue restoring Aether Foundation.

So then, Haruto and Lillie explored the Village, as Lillie seems to be genuinely smiling. So then, someone who's known as the chief of the seafolk comes by. Lillie told him that they're here to visit the kahuna, so he figures that they should visit Hapu's place, so Lillie thanks him as they're going to Hapu's house. And before they set off, Haruto also got an Aloraichium Z for Puka to use.

Lillie told Haruto that she'll do her best to keep up as she already have Max Repels to keep wild Pokémon at bay, as they're on journey to Poni Wilds. This time Haruto bring Ash's Greninja along with Squishy on the ride as well, as they begin the intense training once more. In the middle of training sessions, some hilarious things happened when one of the wild Exeggcute gave Firey a dose of Sleep Powder, and then give it Worry Seed in several turns later, waking it up!

So Haruto and Lillie arrived in Ancient Poni Path, where they met with Hapu's Mudsdale again, as Lillie noticed how trainers dash forward no matter what. Then Hapu comes along, and Lillie asked Hapu if she happened to know about the kahuna. But Hapu told her that there are no kahuna in Poni yet, to Lillie's shock, while Hapu seems to know what to do next as she took a leave. So then, a woman calls along, introducing herself as Hapu's grandma, who registers a Machamp to the Ride Pager. She asked Haruto to dash forward for the path that Haruto and Lillie make. And Hapu's grandma told them to go forward to the Ruins of Hope because Hapu's heading there. Before going there, Haruto's having a detour to find some Zygarde Cells, TMs and also Z-Crystals.

After some more training, Haruto find Lillie and Mudsdale already waiting at the entrance of the ruins. Lillie says she wants to go there to restore Nebby back, so Lillie go inside first, and Haruto follows as well. So they solved a puzzle, and as they enter the room, they discovered Hapu, who takes her very own Z-Ring and chosen as the new kahuna of Poni Island. So then, after some talk, Lillie asked Hapu if she know about the Legendary Pokémon, so Hapu told both Lillie and Haruto about two special flutes. One of them is the Moon Flute that Lillie has, and the other flute is in Exeggutor Island, so they're heading out to Seafolk Village.

As Haruto arrived, Lillie and Hapu got there first, and Lillie is overjoyed knowing Hapu considers her as a friend, and once again setting her resolve to never giving up. Hapu told Lillie and Haruto to speak with the chief to go to Exeggutor Island, and wishing them luck. So Lillie, along with Haruto, told the chief that they're heading to Exeggutor Island, so they take a cruise with S.S. Magikarp to go there.

As they arrived at the island, the chief reveals that the island was used to be a trial site. In there, Lillie is happier as she started to understand how the trainers can go anywhere as long as they have Pokémon with them, and she learned that from Haruto, Hapu and Hau as well. Before the talk is over, suddenly they spotted a 'talking tree', which turns out to be the tall Exeggutor! Squishy takes care of Exeggutor by weakening it as Haruto prepares the Ultra Ball for capture, and named it as Kelapa. After the capture, Lillie giggles because she didn't expected Exeggutor to be THAT tall.

On the way, it started to rain, so Haruto and Lillie rushes to find somewhere to hide. Lillie told Haruto that she's reminded of her past when she was little, when she wanted to know how it feels like to sing and dance in the rain after watching a movie, and her mom, upon finding out, joined the fun as well. Even though both she and her mom ended up catching cold, her mom let her sleep in the big bed with happiness. However, things started to change after finding the discovery of Ultra Beasts, and she feels like she couldn't do anything to rescue Null and Nebby that time, but she's glad that Haruto's been there for her, even on the first encounter back then in the bridge.

Then Lillie asked Haruto of what will he do after he finished the island challenge, so he answers that he wanted to fill his Pokédex, because he still feel there are many more awaiting him and everyone, not just in Alola region. Lillie told him that it's nice to know what to do, and she considers becoming a Trainer one day. After the wait, the sky is bright once again as Haruto and Lillie saw a rainbow, and Lillie smiled as she's brimming with hope, telling Haruto that there are good omens at times. So both of them rushed to the spot where they discovered the Sun Flute, so Lillie asked Haruto to take the flute. Afterwards, they are heading back to Poni Island as they are sure of the destinations ahead of them.

730.png
    Sparkle Lv. 75
    026-a.png
    Puka Lv. 75
    754.png
    Ran Lv. 75
    758.png
    Firey Lv. 75
    658.png
    Greninja Lv. 57
    718.png