• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • I absolutely have no idea how approach this game. I cannot lift clues from the lack of role reveal and it's hard to work on the assumptions.

Abby must be court then if King chose to save him. *shrugs*
    You make a good point about the lack of role flips not helping with reads. But why do you think Abby was saved by the King?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • 100% I'm not court, I just think they're believers in my innocence.

Also, I'm going to assume this Ash kill means that everyone who's died has been innocent. I think that Ash was a safe kill, like ishi said, just because she was unlikely to be protected.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Abby you never responded to my post. You said it's a terrible idea for the gravedigger to out, but thought it was okay for the priest to reveal. Why do you think so?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm with Abby on this one. We need to know who to protect - obviously assuming that they're both alive.

Years
  • If "we know who to protect" that just means the witches know who not to kill. It's a strategy that counteracts itself.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • If "we know who to protect" that just means the witches know who not to kill. It's a strategy that counteracts itself.

So are you saying we should just continue with blind reading? We need all the help we can get

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I think it may be important for specific roles to out, so that we can have something to go on. Roles like the gravedigger and the priest are quite important, but our main problem would be that we have only 1 protector in this game that being the angels, so outing is harder than it looks like.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    What's your hunch on this, Aaron? I was agreeing with what Abby said, but after seeing that it was a poor idea, I think I might retract it.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • How about sharing scumreads and townreads if outing is unfavorable? Maybe we can get something from it.

I'll be sharing mine later; I'm still busy with something, but I'll be rereading posts later after I'm done.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Unfortunately, your theory of a "collaboration" can be debunked. I only merely agreed for the priest to out so that they could get protected. If that's enough for a scumread, everyone else who mentioned something along those lines could also be considered scummy lol.

I have a feeling you're trying to get rid of innocent people so that it's easier for you in the long run, Aaron.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I will admit that Abby is a tiny bit scummy, but aside from that I don't have any reads at the moment, seeing as I agree with what you said about everyone being over-the-place. There is nothing I can pick out because of this.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Also, I'm going to assume this Ash kill means that everyone who's died has been innocent. I think that Ash was a safe kill, like ishi said, just because she was unlikely to be protected.

Can someone provide feedback on this?

Slight scumread on Purp here (and thus the opposite on Aaron)

Also pretty certain as to Alex's innocence.

EDIT: @purp If I'm scummy, why did you seem so on board with my statement. It does seem like you're agreeing with the most recent thoughts.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My scumread is only very faint, too. I'm a bit upset that people are scumreading me just because I mentioned the idea of protection for the Priest. It probably wasn't worded in the best of ways, and aside from this it probably wasn't needed as I now realise that witches could go for other people.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • You make a good point about the lack of role flips not helping with reads. But why do you think Abby was saved by the King?

Didnt it say so in the flavor text? Or did i misread? Also, will be posting scumreads once I get back to my pc.

Years
  • Yeah that was totally safe kill. If we are sharing reads: Abby is #no.1 on my scum list. :' ) , slight scum lean on JD...I'm unsure 'cause he strongly voiced that he is town D1..

Don't have many reads so far but I'm definitely leaning towards the judge being witch, or I think doof would have been killed.

Slight scum Newie, town reading Aaron, Naku, Johnny. That's pretty much it.

Years
  • In my experience, it looks better for mafia teammates to "argue" than to bus as per normal, but people on the same mafia team are usually hesitant to do anything that carries a high risk of getting one of them killed until its basically already a sure thing.

I could see either Abby or Purple as mafia basically, but I've not been around long enough to really have strong reads. I'm not town reading anyone at all either for similar reasons.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Pretty sure Abby is town, her playstyle reminds me of her being town in some other games I've played lately. Also got townreads on Desi Gimme and Johnny.

Aaron, however, seems to have tunnel vision on this collaboration and that worries me.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Am just highlighting it until something else comes up, that's all! If there is anything else you want to look at, I'm more than happy to do so.

It's mostly that I don't believe it's collaboration, but rather a mafia just following the lead on a townie, in this case Purp on Abby. Just want to make sure we can figure out the correct association (if any) before making any serious decisions.

Back