• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

... with no tomatoes, please.

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    nothing spicy, no tomatoes, avocados, pineapples, olives or sardines

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I usually don't like mayo on my sandwiches with the exception of a turkey sandwich (not deli turkey)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    'Kay I'm just going to follow what some are doing and say what I do take on my sandwiches. XD;

- meats
    - [green] lettuce
    - tomato! ♥ ♥
    - cheese
    - onions

or

- peanutbutter
    - banana optional 8)

Anything else and I may be very hesitant to eat it. Also I can deal with some mayo here and there but I'm not a fan.

Years
    I don't like any sort of sauce (especially mayo) and pickles. Otherwise, I'm not terribly picky.

But it must have tomatoes. TOMATOES. ♥ Oh, okay, not always.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't really like sandwiches, I'll have a Quorn & Coleslaw sandwich by choice. I'm not too fussy when I end up not having a choice, I'll eat anything as long as it isn't meat.

Years
    I hate mayonaise.
    For the most part, I only like Turkey Sandwiches.
    With Turkey.
    And Lettuce.
    And Mustard. :D
    And, occasionally a tomato.

That's it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I will have anything on my sandwiches.

Meat: tuna, low sodium ham, turkey, low sodium turkey, ground turkey meat, low soduim roast beef, chicken breast
    Veggies: Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumbers, Olives, Avocados, Onions, Spinach(the leaf kind)
    Dressing: No Mayo or Ketchup, Sweet Onion Dressing, or just Dry

There you have it. I can have some sugar free jelly and natural peanut butter/almond butter on wheat bread. Oh yeah I will anything on whole wheat bread. No white bread.

Oh yeah I don't eat those high fat hamburgers anymore. It is Subway all the way.

Last edited:
    Back