• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah, duuudes.

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
  • Catchphrases, I have two. Whenever I leave my family, friends or anybody I'll just say When in Rome and then leave. I have no idea why but I've just been saying it for years. The other one I say is Woah, duuudes. Whenever somebody says something confusing or something weird I'll just say that slowly. I know, I'm weird.

So, do you have a catchphrase? Do your family, peers have a catchphrase?

TY

I say this a lot... almost all the time tbh

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • My brother Robert is doing a fanfiction (I saw it in secret) and the main character (himself) almost always seems to say "I highly doubt that", and then the "that" actually happening. It is hilarious but I don't want to get caught reading his fanfic.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I say 'Have a good life!' when I say bye to somebody, and when I frustrated I usually just capture the stress with a simple but effective, 'Llama balls!'

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    "I don't even know what you're saying to me."

I say that all the time when people are just babbling to me.

"That sounds like a PMFP."

Personal mother ****ing problem -- I use this all the time with whiners. lmao

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'll utter a very nonchalant, "Yeah, that happens sometimes" when something highly unexpected or inconvenient happens to one of my friends or co-workers.

Whenever I'm counseling someone with a problem, I'll often refer to them as "pobrecito"--a Spanish word for "you poor baby"--and use it either genuinely or sarcastically.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • "Puf you!" Puf is this word I made up and it's this huge inside joke.
    "Could this BE any..." Anyone who's seen friends will get this.
    "Just sayin'." My replacement for "no offense."

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    "Okay, stop." That's what I always use when things don't go my way. XD;

Cricket64

What does Eevee say?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I say, "Dude" or "Sorry" and when something is crazy, "Cray Cray."

Years
  • I say "y'all" a lot or, "if you know what I mean".. I say the latter a lot because I always try to assure others that what I'm saying is not confusing xD

Back