• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah. I'm sure there wasn't a lake here before...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • The most freakiest and weirdest one I had was when I was around ten. I was extremely sleepy and sitting in my uncle's living room. I could've swore I saw two giant guys sitting at the table in the room playing cards. Then at second glance they were gone. 0_o

I occasionally have some where I see people I know when they aren't actually there where I am.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • A big-time hallucination I had is that once, while I was on the computer home alone, I swear I saw my brother arrive in his car (I even heard his car's engine), I looked through the window and saw he stepped out to open the gates to get the car in, so I go outside in about 2 seconds. Once out, there's nothing there. That made me freak out a bit; specially when he REALLY came back later and I asked him if he had come earlier and left, to which he said he didn't.

But other minor hallucinations usually involve in me believing I put diferent clothes than the ones I currently wear that moment. Creepy. O_o

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I don't know, if this would qualify as a hallucination but...

Once when my family went out for dinner when I was younger, I snapped a picture with my phones camera when the car stopped at a traffic light then when I looked at the picture later, there was this black shadowy thing near one of the gas pumps at a petrol station. It wasn't smoke I can assure you because, It was dark, really dark -like someone cut out a piece of the night sky without stars and used it- in comparison with the surroundings and it wasn't a smudge because some people could clearly see it too, -shocked expressions.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If he hadn't have changed his username this thread would be about him... it's sad. :[

Anyways, um. Only instance I can think of at this moment is seeing avatars being in class and people's names in convos when they weren't there. Oh and on September 20th last year when I believe I killed hallucation in some way.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • When I don't get days of sleep I usually hallucinate over Pokemon such as Pikachu and any of the ghost Pokemon, I remember last year blurting something out about seeing a Pikachu in my English class and people were looking at me like I was stupid

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

Once I thought I saw a bug flying towards me so I threw a book at it.
    This was in school too, so everyone laughed at me afterwards. :)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • This very evening, I keep looking up from my computer screen and seeing a man in the corner of my room, in varying degrees of detail. Sometimes he's just a blob, sometimes I can make out the colour of his eyes. He never moves, and he's never there when I blink and look again.

I'm scared. Hold me! *clings to NP*

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I keep seeing what appears to be little fly like animals, everywhere. It makes me panic as they move very quickly, I know they aren't real, but I still try to move away from them.

Hallucinations are very strange.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I have hallucinations where I see that the room is distorting. Walls moving and changing colour, doors changing size etc. Not surprising for me really.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Eh, its normal for me... I also have a huge belief in the occult and "spirits" and "paranormal phenomenon" and whatnot, so that might just be me being weird.
    I see things a lot, which most people would call "hallucinations" I stay up till like 6 in the morning, so that could just me being too damn tired. XD

Are you doing anything new that may have caused these hallucinations? Because it could be caused by a normal reaction to a "chemical" or "medication"

Last edited:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Interestingly enough, no. The closest I've ever gotten is mistaking the ripples caused by heat on the road for a puddle of water. :/

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
  • I once hallucinated that my teddy bear was moving it's arm up and down. It looked like he was drinking from a cup like in "Teddy Bear's Picnic". It went on and on for nights. I was 3 or 5.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    I don't think I ever have hallucinated before but if I have I can't remember what the hallucination was.

Back