• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You and your partner are in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows. All there is is a source of air, and a rock. What do you do?

Hmm, wall smashing does sound very fun. Nah, Arcanine could totally burn a hole through the wall/bust it open. First I throw the rock, he gives a giant blast of fire, and then bam...all done XD

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    You and your partnew in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows.All there is is a source of air and a rock. What do you do?
    I dunno, my umbreon and I would be thinking of a way out?
    Lets just say all members of the Wolves' Hidout are part of a team? Whats your and your partners' job inside the team?
    To Retrieve. If ay pokemon from the Wolves' Hideout were stolen: my Umbreon and I would be the ones to retrieve them. ;)

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    You and your partner are in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows. All there is is a source of air, and a rock. What do you do?
    Am I lucky I let my Ninetales learn Dig... I'll just try and Dig my way out!... uh... If that doesn't work... wait, what source of air?

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey guys! I haven't been on for like EVER!
    Anyways, to the topics...
    If there was a new type being made, what would you want it to be?
    Hmmm...how about a homework type! Just kidding, I have no idea.:\
    What song fits you and your Wolf Pokemon's theme?
    We have a theme song?:surprised:
    Lets just say all members of the Wolves' Hidout are part of a team? Whats your and your partners' job inside the team?
    To gather info on other people's teams. That would be FUN! A spy I guess.:bandit:
    Use the rock to dig your way out of the blank white room. Then kill the person who put us in there. REVENGE!:badsmile:

Yes I know smilies everywhere! Smilie domination!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    If there was a new type being made, what would you want it to be?
    Either Aura or Magic. But not both. Dragon could be immune to Magic-type moves. :P

Stealth. Penumbra can sneak behing enemy lines with a camera to gain intelligence on the enemy. And if he's caught, he can just spray poison in everybody's eyes and Dig his way back. :D

You and your partner are in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows. All there is is a source of air, and a rock. What do you do? I have Penumbra use Psychic on the rock--which is actually a Geodude--and put it under his control. The Geodude uses Explosion as Umbreon uses Protect on both of us. Someone outside sees the smoke coming from inside the white room from the explosion. They free us.

Imagine you are in a Wolf Pokémon Tournament. You had to build up a Unique 4-wolf team. You also have to include the Wolf Team Name. You may also include a Nickname for each pokémon.
    Team Sexymon
    -Umbreon (Penumbra)
    -Lucario (Luke)
    -Vaporeon (Atmós)
    -Jolteon (Brontí)

Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat?
    Everyone's saying Snubbull, but in my opinion, Arcanine, Ninetales and Flareon are much better choices. Arcanine has a lot of meat, and the meat would be pre-cooked before you even gut it! xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Imagine you are in a Wolf Pokémon Tournament. You had to build up a Unique 4-wolf team. You also have to include the Wolf Team Name. You may also include a Nickname for each pokémon.

Anti-Lead Lucario
    SD Lucario
    CM Lucario
    Reversal Lucario

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Team GOLDFORTUNE
    -Jolteon(Flashy)
    -Lucario(Rio)
    -Umbreon(Shadow)
    -Ninetails(Tails)
    I know, horrible nicknames!XD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Yay for Anime music! Sayonara Bye Bye - Yu Yu Hashako.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Because Rukario is Lonely natured , this song fits with us. Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

another Topic:

Whats your Wolf Partner Nature?

Rukario is Lonely

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

Didn't we had this one earlier?

Anyway, I never understood the meanings of those nature things.....

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    But I though we already had one...

Anyway.Spark is Sassy.

Years
    Ahem.
    Okay...So....how is everyone? >.>
    New members? Welcome? x3

Huh...I remember starting a topic like this before, but I forgot my own answer...xP [/ditz]
    Was it rash...or something? >.>

Speaking of partners, I forgot!
    Can my partner my Houndoom? (again? xD)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    people , this Topic was posted in the old WH . Im posting the old ones so we can keep this alive , As I and Woof are being inacitve lately....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back