• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Well, at least to Electrode Explosion lol XD. Or Slaking Choice Band Giga Impact! LOL

Latios is in Uber now? Sweet! How about other non-Spec items like Lum? I I didn't mention Latios is in the lower tier. And Latios is me el paborito, with Absol and many others.

Calm Mind can be hindered by Thunder Wave and Roar, which is somewhat common nowadays. >.>

I don't dual screen Latios 'cause he's born sweeper, not tank(like her sister). I don't do Memento 'cause it'll be useless unless someone has Mean look.

Vapy's mediocre physical def can throw it away.

Arcanine, OU. Ninetales? UU

Latios can be a supporter , after it sets up screens , it uses memento to force the foe to switch , making the next pokemon ( Ex: SD Lucario ) easy for it to set up an SD and start to sweep .

Although Vappy's Def is lower than Raikou's , people uses to max its Def EV in order to have it as a Bulky Water ( I hate it when I face it with my Lucario )

and .... Arcanine for sure , its Bulky set packs with HP Ground . easy to beat Ninetales :P ( both of them are UU )

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Latios can be a supporter , after it sets up screens , it uses memento to force the foe to switch , making the next pokemon ( Ex: SD Lucario ) easy for it to set up an SD and start to sweep .

Although Vappy's Def is lower than Raikou's , people uses to max its Def EV in order to have it as a Bulky Water ( I hate it when I face it with my Lucario )

and .... Arcanine for sure , its Bulky set packs with HP Ground . easy to beat Ninetales :P ( both of them are UU )

I hate sweeping ones being tank/support. I don't use Memento 'cause it's only use is to switch and impale(if with mean look) foes.

Yeah, bulky water rocks! You can EV train defense other water no?(Milotic for one, and I have one).

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Ninetails vs. Arcanine?
    I like Ninetales, so I say Ninetales no matter what... It has a slightly higher base speed and can just as well use some nice moves... Although I must agree that it'd be a long shot.

If it was the anime it can be anything, splashing around Magikarp would even stand a chance against all other pokémon...

King!

better
    Years
    New Topic: Do you think we should stop with the vs. Topics, so King can TAKE PART IN CONVERSATTION!?

lol, JK, but please, I need to talk.

So.....

New Side Topic: Why do you play/watch/like Pokemon, and/or wolf Pokemon?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Why do you play/watch/like Pokemon, and/or wolf Pokemon?

I've always liked Pokemon, I can't think of a reason why, it's just really cool. The same goes for wolf Pokemon.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    I guess I'm just an old fan, watched the old episodes, collected the cards and stuff. Now I'm not that interested in the anime anymore, but I still play the games, and still like it... Wolf Pokémon are my altime favorites, and not just wolf pokémon, but also wolves in general have always fascinated me.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    lucaslucario joined. Well, once Chaos gets online he can hopefully update the CSS. T^T

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    New Side Topic: Why do you play/watch/like Pokemon, and/or wolf Pokemon?

Because Pokemon is one of my favorite games since it released 10 years ago. And it's a lot different than other games I played.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Why not? I find pokemon fun, and I like (most) of the wolf Pokemon.

School in December? I have school in September...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

In General : it got strategies , ever since I didnt know how to EV train , I use to play on strategies and owning with my Blaziken and Smeargle ( oh my emerald days <3 )

Wolf Related : because of my strong relationship with Woof , and being a Lucario fan before meeting woof , Wolves became kinda my favs , without all this , WH wouldnt actually exist ....

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well, I only like the games, and its fun. 8D

Wolf Pokemon? Because I love most wolf Pokemons. <3

I am back! 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back