• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    You know what's funny? I haven't answered my own topic!

What's the funniest thing you've ever done with your partner?

Probably the times I creeped Espeon out. >:3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Joining with my partner, Kira the Espeon, please? =3
    I'll sign you up. ;3

New Topic: Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Houndoom can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't? ;o;

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Houndoom can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't?

No. In fact, I don't care.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Houndoom can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't? ;o;
    It's pretty obvious Granbull can, but the Hounds? O_o Then its unfair. ;o;

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Whoops, make it: Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Mightyena can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't? ;o;

Years
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Mightyena can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't? ;o;
    Yes. Really, you'd think ALL of the Pokemon with fangs could learn it O_O; I never got their logic XD

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Mightyena can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't? ;o;

Gasp! Blasphemy! *snicker*

But, yes, it does seem unfair Houndoom and Mightyena can and Arcanine can't, considering his jaws are probably stronger than both of theirs. If it had just been Granbull, I wouldn't have really seen a problem. Have you not seen those jaws?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I think Game Freak is purposely trying their best to make Arcanine's movepool limited. At least he got Morning Sun as an egg move. :D

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Is Arcanine the only new one that can learn Morning Sun in HG/SS? Because if so, then Arcanine has to get Morning Sun from Espeon, amirite? ;D

Years

Why yes, this is totally unfair! I don't see why Arcanine should be left out. *sigh* Those poor Arcanine . . .

As a side note, I'm sorry for my low activity level. I'm on vacation and have no internet besides the one on my phone.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Totally. Why should Arcanine be left out? :O

And thanks for the promotion! :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Lets hack into Game Freak's website kekeke.

Is Arcanine the only new one that can learn Morning Sun in HG/SS? Because if so, then Arcanine has to get Morning Sun from Espeon, amirite? ;D
    I don't think so, there are some other new Pokemon that will learn it too.
    As a side note, I'm sorry for my low activity level. I'm on vacation and have no internet besides the one on my phone.
    Okay.

Years

Yes, unfair, because Arcanine is so much more fierce!

BTW! I am a supporter, yayyies! ^_^

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Houndoom can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't?
    lol, the second houndoom managed to get through being noticed a few times...

Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Mightyena can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't?
    Not really, I think Arcanine already has a good set. And it did gain Morning sun...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Mightyena can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't? ;o;Oh my, how ridiculous!

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    Do you think it is unfair that Houndoom, Granbull, and Mightyena can now learn Super Fang from a move tutor when Arcanine can't?

Indeed!
    I am SOOOO haxing that when I get a ROM of it >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back