• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Ooooo, new juicy topics!

If your partner could do literally ANYTHING for approximately 20 minutes, what would it be?
    Oh jeez, that's a tough one. :V

I guess... if he could talk... yeah, I'd love to have a 20 minute conversation with Ralphie. He has quite the personality!

Aside from wolves, what is your favorite animal and why?
    Heh heh, canines take up most of slots on the favorite animal list... But cats are nice too. :3

Cool.

1. Best thing is, she'll talk to me almost anything, I think.

2. Predatory birds and whales. Birds for majesty and whales for toughness.

Years
    New Topic:

If your partner could be different colours, what would they be?

Most of it Dark Blue and the rest of it Teal!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

The same, white body with electric blue parts(the shiny).I forgot that I can now post topics, but later... >.>

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    If your partner could do literally ANYTHING for approximately 20 minutes, what would it be?
    Sleep... No seriously, I don't know

Aside from wolves, what is your favorite animal and why?
    Wolves, foxes and dogs are favorite... don't know any other animals I like...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'd probably keep him the same. I like Ralphie's Orange and white and black stripes. It's a perfect combo!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    uhh...I wish Glalie would be wolf!
    I don't see that happening in a very long time, or in this case ever. Glalie is its own species, independent from being a wolf type Pokémon. Though, on the verge of relating an ice type Pokémon and wolf, then it is a hope that in the Generation V, we'll have an Ice Type Wolf Pokémon.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Yeah, some ice wolfs would be nice. Though they'd probably melt due to all the fire pokemon I have. *looks at Ralphie* :V

Years

Hmm . . . I think Zero would look good in silver and dark blue, or white and black.

Let's Get Lost Together. said:
    Though, on the verge of relating an ice type Pokémon and wolf, then it is a hope that in the Generation V, we'll have an Ice Type Wolf Pokémon.

Glaceon is an ice type wolf Pokemon. But, I do agree that an ice type wolf Pokemon would be really cool in Generation V.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Glaceon is an ice type wolf Pokemon. But, I do agree that an ice type wolf Pokemon would be really cool in Generation V.

That is true, and Glaceon slipped my mind to be honest. So in other words, I wouldn't mind a wolf type Pokémon being an ice type along with something along side of it. This was discussed earlier before in the first version of the Wolve's Hideout, and something that came to my mind was an Ice/Steel type wolf or even an Ice/Dark wolf type perhaps. I'm sure there are an array of looks for a wolf like Pokémon like this, but that is is just me.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    Prolly some darker colors like black with the white/yellow bits being an electric blue.

New Side Topic: What is your favorite move?

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    New Side Topic: What is your favorite move?
    Probably Flamethrower, it's accurate and powerful. The perfect move for Ralphie!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    You do realise it's Wolves' not Wolve's, the second one isnt correct grammar, why do you think the thread is the WOLVES' Hideout?

What is your favorite move?
    Shadow Ball, it's Celery's Signiture move.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Just realised I didn't answer all topics :P

They'd be the same, or perhaps it's shiny form...

What is your favorite move?
    By power, I like Flamethrower. As already said, powerfull and accurate.

By looks of a move, I like Fire Spin and Will 'O wisp. Who doesn't like fire flowing around you or you opponent? well, glaceon, skymin and leafeon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back