• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • New Side Topic: If you could combine POKEMON with any other game what would it be?

The call of duty sets. It would be interesting to watch wars going on using pokemon and guns. But that would be too violent.

Not to mention here that I'm the only one that has a Glaceon as a partner lolz.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you could combine POKEMON with any other game what would it be?
    Digimon's games really fits. (Digimon rumble arena with Pokemon instead would be so awesome)

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • If you could combine POKEMON with any other game what would it be?
    Wolf Quest, then it would be live like a pokemon...

Oblivion would be cool to mix as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Ive been away currently , having an internet issue with my laptop , so I might be less active than before ...

perhaps megaman starforce series xp

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

Final Fantasy. That would be frikkin' awesome.

Really? I didn't notice. I think I talk to Wolf. so much that I'm beginning to sound like him [in a way of course].

I'm sure you were around at the time during that conversation, unless that was during when you got a bit inactive. Anyhow you take it, that was a discussed topic back in the first WH.

Then try to NOT sound like Wolf. We don't want two walking pokedexes here! X3

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • What is your favorite move?
    I'm not sure.
    If your partner could be different colours, what would they be?
    Silver, Red, and Black
    If your partner could do literally ANYTHING for approximately 20 minutes, what would it be?
    Make it so that she could do anything forever. Clever, huh?
    Earthbound. That would be so win.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Meh. Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days - life's been busy.

Er. Because it's really the only other videogame I've played, maybe something like Nintendogs? And so it's be like a breeder/trainer/coordinator game, where you raised the Pokemon yourself, and then make the choice to be a coordinator, trainer, and/or just remain a breeder. *shrug* I dunno. xD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • You know, I've noticed that this place is the most active while I'm gone at school and stuff, yet when I get home it's almost like a ghost town. >.>

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Don't you just love the differing timezones? I see people here post at four in the morning or at one in the afternoon during a weekday. =3 Makes for some confusion, sometimes.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Then try to NOT sound like Wolf. We don't want two walking pokedexes here! X3
    Hmm, I'll have to try it out then, but I've got to admit I definitely won't be a walking PokéDex around here, Wolf. is just too good at that. xP

Anyway, Digimon completely slipped my mind at first when thinking of another game to merge into Pokémon. I can see that happening though, but for some reason I picture a war between the two. Nevertheless, I think it fits more than the rest as well seeing they are so closely related, but yet still keep their differences.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Er. Because it's really the only other videogame I've played, maybe something like Nintendogs? And so it's be like a breeder/trainer/coordinator game, where you raised the Pokemon yourself, and then make the choice to be a coordinator, trainer, and/or just remain a breeder. *shrug* I dunno. xD

I didn't thought about that, that would be pretty awesome.
    *Imagines playing with Espeon in Nintendogs style*
    <333

You know, I've noticed that this place is the most active while I'm gone at school and stuff, yet when I get home it's almost like a ghost town. >.>

Ahh, timezones.... It's exact the opposite with me. At night when I'm sleeping, it's very active here. But during day, there's not a single member on till evening.
    Well, at least it gives me a change to calmly read and reply everything instead of replying every minute quickly.

Hmm, I'll have to try it out then, but I've got to admit I definitely won't be a walking PokéDex around here, Wolf. is just too good at that. xP.

Yeah, Wolf knows way too much. He's Einstein! O:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • I didn't thought about that, that would be pretty awesome.
    *Imagines playing with Espeon in Nintendogs style*
    <333

Ahh, timezones.... It's exact the opposite with me. At night when I'm sleeping, it's very active here. But during day, there's not a single member on till evening.
    Well, at least it gives me a change to calmly read and reply everything instead of replying every minute quickly.

Yeah, Wolf knows way too much. He's Einstein! O:

lol i could probably code an espeon into nintendogs if i had enough time :P

yeah timezones suck :\

and yes woof is a frickin genius xD

well it seems we've gotten a couple new faces here in my absence ^_^ welcome to any new people i mighta missed and hopefully i'll be back here next week to go back to regular posting :). later yall.

(also where the hell are all the old regulars? 0_o not much from the old guys)

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    If Entei and Raikou got in a fight, who would win?
    I'd have to say Entei, becaus Raikow's High-powered Thunder probably would not kill Entei's High HP in one hit. But Entei's Dig would, as he has Very Good attack, and Raikou has only OK defense and above average HP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back