• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)

Catherine Edelweiss D. wears an indigo colored scarf and an edelweiss flower between her ears(and she's a shiny). I'll be posting of her pic sometime this week, so keep an eye out!

Years
  • Does your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from others of the same species?

Not particularly, no. Zero doesn't like that kind of stuff, and I'd rather not force him to wear anything, as he'd probably rip me to shreds if I did.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)
    Nope.
    @Jazmine Marie: I guess Zero and Pyro are pretty similar. xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)
    - No, Houndoom stands out to be pure natural. However, to keep intact with one another, we share the ability to feel each other's prescence, a close relationship to Aura, but with difference.

You know, every time we do have a wolf-related topic it always happens to be about our partners. I think we should start taking use of side-topics as well. So, here is one for you all to enjoy...

What is your definition of color?
    A friend and I were discussing this and how it represents so many different things. So, it came to thought, and I decided to bring it up here.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What is your definition of color?

As far as I'm concerned, color is defined as what we percieve in an object through our eyes. The color may depend of what pigment the light had struck and recieved through our eye.

But as I've thought of it, color defines our expression. Or shall we say, color is our expression.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Ralphie has a pair of shades he wears sometimes, but not always.

Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer (not really) that means I solve problems. Not problems like "what is color?" because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems!

Awesomepoints for anyone who gets the reference. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    @Viceroy Gawain: Pyro is a Grwolithe, mon. ;(
    I requested a partner change in the chatroom. lol.

Last edited:

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    Murmandamus wears an amulet of evil that lets him blast away opponents.

Color is the shade of an object that our eyes see and transfer to the brain, it is very possible the "colors" we see aren't REALLY that color, our eyes are merely receivers for the brain and maybe we are seeing something completely different to what it really is.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Hey, all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Unfortunately I won't be able to post as often, school is getting more intensive as October sets in.

Do your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)
    She has a Red, Silver, and Black (Like Her) Amulet. I found it next to her egg.

Color is simply photons that bounce off an object and into your eye. Each photon has a color. For instance, a perfectly blue object ABSORBS all colors EXCEPT blue. Therefore, as a matter of fact, a perfectly blue object is actually every color except blue.

Years
    Not something that "easily" does. Underneath his mounds of neck fur he has a necklace. It's the light half of a yin-yang necklace. 'Cuz he's mah light =3

I'm going to be creative. Color is what our mind uses to add beautiful-ness in an already gray world.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Color is just simply light created through the color vortex which creates color through our eyes.

EDIT: Jeez, I didn't join yet, who created this insane rule on how to join? xD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    EDIT: Jeez, I didn't join yet, who created this insane rule on how to join? xD
    It isn't that hard, read the rules and you will see obvious words that stick out. :\ I'll let you join since it's just meant to keep out noobs / people who don't read the rules. You do need to pick a partner yo. ;o

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • Hey, all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Unfortunately I won't be able to post as often, school is getting more intensive as October sets in.

She has a Red, Silver, and Black (Like Her) Amulet. I found it next to her egg.

Color is simply photons that bounce off an object and into your eye. Each photon has a color. For instance, a perfectly blue object ABSORBS all colors EXCEPT blue. Therefore, as a matter of fact, a perfectly blue object is actually every color except blue.

AHHH I GOTz PHOTONS IN MAH EYEZ!!!
    GET EM OUTTTTT!!!

D;<

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Does your partner wear anything that easily distinguishes him/her from other of the same species?(so that you may able to recognize him/her)
    Just her red and white scarf as told somewhere before in the thread.

Color is something you can't hold in your hands... Color is relative to one's perception of that specific color.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • New Side Topic: Whats your dream team of pokemon?
    My previous pic was kind of it,
    Charizard, Absol, Arcanine, Luxray, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Or something similar.
    Like with an Infernape replacing Charizard?
    Or a variety of different Pokemon like Mammoswine and SlowKing

Years
  • Whats your dream team of Pokemon?

Hmm, at the moment, I would choose: Arcanine, Luxray, Pikachu, Swampert, Espeon, and Flygon.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Gosh, you people are so scientific with what your definition of color is. Lol, couldn't you at least bring out a bit of creativity for a fun factor perhaps? For instance to me color is what makes the world a unique matter, giving difference to each substance, and yet a variety of assortments that causes the world to grab attention of those who live upon it rather than a simplistic world of only black and white sightings.

Whats your dream team of pokemon?
    My dream team wouldn't be really compact with Wolf-type Pokémon, but more so a variety of those who are known to have potential both on the Contest stage and battle stage no matter size, shape or abilities.

Going with that, here's my dream team: Beautifly, Houndoom, Sceptile, Squirtle, Elekid/Electivire (It wouldn't bother me if I had it evolved or not, but definitely not in the middle), and last but not least Dragonite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back