• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • New Side-Topic: What is your opinion on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky?
    Never played it before, but as I've seen some pics, it's good.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What's your favorite Pokémon move and if need be, why?

EDIT: What is this, two new side topics at the same time? I didn't see this coming.

I loled at the predicament. XP

Ice Beam. For a reason, it can kill nasty chomp. :rambo:

And by the way, many groups also lose inactivity.

And wow, I was supposed to merge 2 posts...

Last edited:

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Hmmm. That is very situational. If Kyogre is in play, then Thunder, because it has huge power and Rain status makes it very accurate. If Kyogre is not in the picture, I'd probably have to say Dream Eater, especially if you have Big Root on. I know my Spiritomb with her Big Root and Nasty Plot pulls off Dream Eater very well.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • What is your opinion on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky?
    I haven't played it either. But I've played my brother's Blue Rescue Team before. It was alright, though the most interesting thing was the personality test that determined what pokemon you were.

What's your favorite Pokémon move and if need be, why?
    That's really hard, I don't have one specific favorite move. Though I like Flamethrower. It's powerful and accurate, easily one of the best fire type moves in the game imo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    wow actually umbreon owns

FAIL.

this thing's getting inactive again meh .....

Aura Sphere : never misses and got a better power than other unavoidable moves.

Close Combat : Outclasses Superpower and a very nice move for sweepers like Lucario and Infernape, who doesnt care about their defensive stats going down anyway.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Earthquake. So many pokemon's can learn it and it has 100 power and 100 accuracy.

What is your opinion on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky?
    I dunno, never played it :P

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today

Close Combat : Outclasses Superpower and a very nice move for sweepers like Lucario and Infernape, who doesnt care about their defensive stats going down anyway.
    You like it because Lucario learns it and is its main moves lol.

Guy

just a guy
    Years

Of course it misses, haven't you been watching the anime lately? Though, I couldn't agree more, you like this move especially because Lucario learns it, and is one of the few who are exclusive to Aura Sphere too.

Though, the move is a nice one, I can admit that. Both in-game, in competitive play, and in the anime. For me however, I really like the move Flamethrower. I always have since the good old days of R/B/Y.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Though, the move is a nice one, I can admit that. Both in-game, in competitive play, and in the anime. For me however, I really like the move Flamethrower. I always have since the good old days of R/B/Y.
    I loved the Stadium animation for Flamethrower and Fire Blast. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Of course it misses, haven't you been watching the anime lately? Though, I couldn't agree more, you like this move especially because Lucario learns it, and is one of the few who are exclusive to Aura Sphere too.

you forgot to mention one thing dude, Lucario and Riolu are the only pokemon that gets STAB on it.

I meant that it never misses in-game, but I do know it misses in the anime lol.

You like it because Lucario learns it and is its main moves lol.

you FAIL woof XD, jk.

and you like Morning Sun because Arcanine can learn it lol. oh by the way I like Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Overheat even though Lucario cant learn it. ( but Infernape does <3 ).

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years

Mine has to be either Flamethrower or Thunderbolt. I don't really have an explanation for my choices, but both moves are really sufficient for their respective type, if that makes sense at all.

Years

SuperPower. Because it's a very powerful move that doesn't need to charge up, and it almost always takes away more than half damage to Pokemon that are normally effected or super effected.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

SuperPower. Because it's a very powerful move that doesn't need to charge up, and it almost always takes away more than half damage to Pokemon that are normally effected or super effected.

Outclassed by Close Combat LOL. but since its rare to see pokemon that learns Close Combat, many pokemon like Scizor and Blaziken learns Superpower >.> not to mention our Highest Attack wolf pokemon Absol learns it =p.

Ive ranked some pokemon being the highest on the respective stats :

HP : Entei. Holding a gigantic 115 base HP

Attack : Absol. Holding a deadly 130 base Attack

Defense : Leafeon. Sturdy 130 defence ....

Special Attack : Espeon. 130 SpA

Special Defense : Umbreon. 130 SpD

Speed : Jolteon. 130 Speed .

just felt to amuse others with this lol.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Outclassed by Close Combat LOL. but since its rare to see pokemon that learns Close Combat, many pokemon like Scizor and Blaziken learns Superpower >.> not to mention our Highest Attack wolf pokemon Absol learns it =p.

I'm glad that Absol in DP learns Superpower, it sucks at Emerald, which also sucks because it doesn't have any stab moves.

With Super Luck+Swords Dance+Superpower=pwns Tyranitar. Night Slash pawns Alakazam. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I'm glad that Absol in DP learns Superpower, it sucks at Emerald, which also sucks because it doesn't have any stab moves.

With Super Luck+Swords Dance+Superpower=pwns Tyranitar. Night Slash pawns Alakazam. XD

You forgot to mention Sucker Punch, its strongest priority and fixes its awful 75 Speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back