• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Word Search

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Finished all 4 of them... Took ages x; Mr Men one was the hardest imo. Skinny, rush or fussy were the hardest words, and 'spare' fromt he house one

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Just a quick question. Have I sent you my Day 2 Crosswords? I know I've sent day 1 I just want to make sure I have sent you day 2 as well. I'm gonna get onto day 3 straight away! :D

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I swear to god that I have gone through every "W" and have not found "Therenstimpyshow" or "Iamweasel" -__-
    Aaand "Dexterslaboratory" appears twice??

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Plus I find some wierd words like I have actualy found the word "Forever" in the Pokemon wordsearch. is this intentional.

lol I circled Nica too. <3
    ... Were you also unable to find the two that I was looking for... Or am I just going crazy?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Just a quick question. Have I sent you my Day 2 Crosswords? I know I've sent day 1 I just want to make sure I have sent you day 2 as well. I'm gonna get onto day 3 straight away! :D
    Yep I have the first 2 days.

I swear to god that I have gone through every "W" and have not found "Therenstimpyshow" or "Iamweasel" -__-
    Aaand "Dexterslaboratory" appears twice??
    Therenandstimpyshow is in there I changed one of the Dexters to make it wrong and I accidently put an L instead of I in Iamweasel. I apologise for this. I'll accept ones with that L in it, just make a note at the bottom.

Plus I find some wierd words like I have actualy found the word "Forever" in the Pokemon wordsearch. is this intentional.
    Yep ;)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just so you know, in the wordsearch it's therenandstimpyshow but in the wordlist at the bottom the and is missing, it's just therenstimpyshow.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I have done day 1 so I'm doing day 2 and 3 as we speak :)

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Therenandstimpyshow is in there I changed one of the Dexters to make it wrong and I accidently put an L instead of I in Iamweasel. I apologise for this. I'll accept ones with that L in it, just make a note at the bottom.

Are you sure you changed the Dexter's Laboratory one? I've been looking at the puzzle for twenty minutes now and both of the answers look exactly the same to me. Of course, I could just be stupid. :cross-eye

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Just waiting for the last day puzzle now... finished all 6 of these in about 2hrs (though iamweasel thing was confusing).

dunno how hard last 2 puzzles will be, but hopefully I can finish them before 2hrs.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Okay, the last one is up.
    It is the mother of all word searches 50x50 grid, 100 words.
    Don't have a heart attack just yet, after consideration, I have decided to only require that you find 50 words to pass. However you can still try to find all 100 if you're daring.
    Good luck... you're gonna need it.

Back