• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Word Search

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • I seem to have done pockets of Day 2 and Day 3 ones and you tell me I have to update one, Which word is it? I do it myself

Also I have 100 or 50 words to do off Day 4 :(
    Day 2's Mr. Men is Topsyturvy instead of Tospyturvy and Day 3's Therenstimpyshow is Therunandstimpyshow. Also if you had the unfixed one, Lamweasel would be accepted for Iamweasel.

I am going to send you Vappy, day 3's and todays wordsearches to complete the days. :3

Good, I await your PM.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Urgh damn I finished days 1-3 but I return to school tomorrow as holidays finished today, and I get back when the event finishes x___x Dammit....

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Only found 90 words on the last puzzle... this is taking forever to finish :tired::(

UPDATE: Got 95... the last five will take a LONG time imo... *crosses fingers*

UPDATE 2: Alright... I'm stalled at 95 -.-... I don't know if I can find more but I'm taking a break for now. (although I've found dumb "variants" for all 5 of them which is typically up there for frustration)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I managed to finish day 3s word searches, and they were so much easier than day 4. I managed to get more than 50 names, but it was starting to frustrate me so I didn't feel like going for all 100 (although I might have had that many with all of the names that are just one letter off)

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • These puzzles were pretty fun. I just got all of mine sent in and I've gotta say, Day 4 was a pretty good challenge. I actually managed to find the word Mew twice in there *although it was a random stroke of luck*.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Should we download the 90's cartoon one again since you now fixed it?
    You don't have to.

Okay, so since Iamweasel got fixed, it's okay if Franklin is now Frankiin? xD
    -______-
    Yeah, I'll just count that where those words are, are crossed out as correct. Also you now have until the end of the get together which is Thursday July 21 at 11:59 PM!

King!

better
    Years
  • DERP.

Okay, so I went to visit my favorite author today and I was worried I wouldn't finish and so I tried doing the huge wordsearch in the car but it was bumpy and .______. now I have more time. xD I need a break.

Years
  • That's it! I'm done! FINISHED! That last word search was WAY TOO MUCH for even me. My eyes began to hurt because of the squinting I had to do for the day 3 searches and the final one.

I'm going to PM the first 4 searches shortly and since this thing is extended until Thursday, I'm going to take a bit of a breather before I submit the final 3.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Finished the 90's shows search. Is it just me, or are the searches getting easier?
    Anyway, I was planning on sending all the searches in one PM, so yeah. :|

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Hey guys! I started doing the word searches last night.

I'm on Day 3 now! I'm going to finish them all and then PM them as one message, if that's k with you.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • The last search is plain and simply ridiculous I know it's meant to be hard but it barely even fits on screen :/ Anyway, *goes to do* ^^

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    ^ I agree with that. I had to take an asprin after I finished it. x___x

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Has anyone found all 100 of the last words? I just started it, and am on #14 now, but I was just wondering...
    I've found 95 but after that it was like words were trying to hide itself... it was near impossible to find those remaining 5 =___= (probably because I had so many crossed out)

If the solutions come out then I'd probably do a headdesk 5 times for missing those.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I am about to start the massive big-#%$ word search. I noticed that I am one of the words XD So I guess I will start by looking for me first... This word search is so big idk where to start @_@

I found "Abnegation in the word search, but it isn't one of the words :/ Was that intentional? Also redhotchibipellipers is very confusing XD Herp derp yeah read the bit below the list
    EDIT: I also found two Kip's, so I will cross both and put a 'x2' next to Kip if that is okay with you Vaporeon ;)

Last edited:
    Back