• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Workout Music

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    I usually just throw random songs that I play on repeat at the time into playlists, here's the first 3 shuffled songs from my current workout/shower/driving playlist:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2017
    The Glitch Mob, 65daysofstatic, Daft Punk's Giorgio By Moroder, and Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Gets me through every run!

Years
    Interestingly enough I don't like to listen to music when I'm focusing on something. That includes working out. I always pride myself in being a music enthusiast and all but I like to do active listening versus just passive. Because no matter what, I'm gonna get distracted by being too sucked into the song. I think that's why I don't do it often.

Years
    When I'm using the treadmill at home, I don't really need to. When I go for walks outside, which are longer, I may.

Back