• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters
    Years
    Just done a world cup predictor were you predict each match and it updates the group tables then you do each match in last 16 and so on.

And apparently I think this is how it will go:

Last 8 -
    Netherlands - Brazil
    Uruguay - England
    Nigeria - Germany
    Italy - Spain

and in the end my top four was:

4th - England
    3rd - Spain
    2nd - Germany
    1st - Netherlands

I obviously remain hopeful that England win but my head says Netherlands.

Interestingly, I didn't put a single team who came 2nd in the group through to the last 8. Just noticed at the end.

Years
    yea 0 - 0 but i think Uruguay is gonna win hopefully.

OMG 2 ties in 2 games wow now whats gonna happen tomorrow for argentina?

Last edited:
    Years
    Why did I sit through all 90 minutes of that utter crap?

I could disagree with Lodeiro's first yellow.

France have lost a cutting edge without Benzema and I dont see them going as far as usual.

Hahaha! I know.

I thought the Ref did really well though. The second challenge could have even been a straight red. It was horrid!

The two games today were rather rubbish. And it is quite ironic that Henry appealed for handball.....ROFL

I said that! XD

I yelled. "OH HOW IRONIC!"

Years
    Whew today's games are over and tomorrow's hopefully will be better

Greece VS ????
    Argentina VS Nigeria
    USA VS England

should be pretty good if you ask me better than today's
    I couldn't believe someone got a red card so early in the tournament but he deserved it

Years
    The two games today were rather rubbish. And it is quite ironic that Henry appealed for handball.....ROFL

Same.

Hahaha! I know.

I thought the Ref did really well though. The second challenge could have even been a straight red. It was horrid!

I said that! XD

I yelled. "OH HOW IRONIC!"

It was quite horrid. Feel sorry for Lodeiro though, he must feel pretty bad.

Anyone think SA might force themselves in the last 16 now?

Years
    Whew today's games are over and tomorrow's hopefully will be better

Greece VS ????
    Argentina VS Nigeria
    USA VS England

should be pretty good if you ask me better than today's
    I couldn't believe someone got a red card so early in the tournament but he deserved it
    Greece is facing South Korea tomorrow. I can't wait to see the US v. England match tomorrow. I hope the match lives up to the hype.

Years
    I think this match for England, is going to sum up the whole tournament. If we don't win, we will be in second place in the group (at the end) and soon get knocked out. If we win, we will go far (I hope).

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I think South Africa won't win the World Cup, but it is very logical... They won't make it to the next stage because Uruguay are better.

I'd love to see Argentina winning the World Cup.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Even though France vs. Uruguay ended up as 0-0, I still think France did quite good compared to the other matches they did this year. They could've scored in the last 10 minutes to be first in the rankings since Uruguay got a nasty red card! But the Uruguay players allways fell. I think most of their fouls were faked. But now Mexico will face France and in their heads they must win since they didn't win over South Africa. For French people, it's time to panic! There were some good players pointed out, though. The best ones are Gourcuff and Diaby. I hope France goes far! Oh and I also thought that the hand thing was ironic xD

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see England vs. USA and Nigera vs. Argentina. This time I'd like the other teams to have a chance to win, but I'm still for the stronger teams xD

Years
    Even though France vs. Uruguay ended up as 0-0, I still think France did quite good compared to the other matches they did this year. They could've scored in the last 10 minutes to be first in the rankings since Uruguay got a nasty red card! But the Uruguay players allways fell. I think most of their fouls were faked. But now Mexico will face France and in their heads they must win since they didn't win over South Africa. For French people, it's time to panic! There were some good players pointed out, though. The best ones are Gourcuff and Diaby. I hope France goes far! Oh and I also thought that the hand thing was ironic xD

In my opinion, the French team are a bunch of cheating, fake idiots. I only like Evra out of the whole team. I think Anelka is one of the most useless strikers since Heskey; even then, Heskey can assist goals.

They are not the team they use to be and leaving out people like Nasri is a suicidal move, in my opinion.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    In my opinion, the French team are a bunch of cheating, fake idiots. I only like Evra out of the whole team. I think Anelka is one of the most useless strikers since Heskey; even then, Heskey can assist goals.

They are not the team they use to be and leaving out people like Nasri is a suicidal move, in my opinion.

I agree (except for the cheating fake idiots part xD). They left out good players and are not using good tactics.

Back