• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of Warcraft

Years
    So, who else here plays World of Warcraft? I started playing in December 2008 and became addicted. I quit in May but I am starting back with the release of Cataclysm.

So, what characters do you have? I had a 75 Night elf Druid and an 80 Blood Elf Death Knight.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I don't play WoW. I don't play MMORPGs in general. I'm not sure why, but I think it's becaues I don't want to dedicate a buttload of time to something unless I want to. The only game I've gotten 100+ hours on is Pokemon, and that's...

Pokemon. o3o

That, and my computer sucks and it can't run...

Anything. o3o

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I tried it, and it's not really my cup of tea. My brother's obsessed with it.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    I had about a month of playtime logged on my druid before I sold the account. I was pretty high up on Illidans rankings but got burnt out of raiding 12 hours a week.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I haven't played it too much lately, but I have done quite a bit.

I have an 80 hunter, priest, warlock, druid, and death knight. I also have a warrior and shaman in their 70s. My hunter is a Loremaster and my warlock needs about half of Zul'drak to get there.

I've played since before launch. I can't wait for Cataclysm, though.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    I avoided mentioning I played WoW after seeing how many people here hated it. I have to play on a private server because I don't have money and my parents would not pay an account for me. I stopped playing it because I'm playing Pokémon Black but I will return once I finish it.

xVenomx

Gutsy Trainer
    Years
    Used to play a long time ago and then tried again like 3 weeks ago..... so many issues and when ever I play the game shuts off my computer by itself!

xVenomx

Gutsy Trainer
    Years
    They said it was Lack of power for my laptop! So I was like Whatever and didnt go back to playing, if I'm only allowed to play for 30 minutes and then it shuts off, when the battery pack is plugged in!

Serebii94

Pokémon Professor and Trainer
    Years
    It often happens (or at least it often happens for me) but never because of that.

(Latios's alt)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Cataclysm is sure to be interesting, and a change. I actually can't wait to start up a Goblin Rogue/Worgen Warrior!

My planned Cataclysm alts are: Goblin Mage, Worgen Rogue, Undead Hunter, some kinda Gnome, a Paladin of some sort, and possibly a Troll Druid.

Of them I mostly plan to play my Goblin and my existing Warlock.

Serebii94

Pokémon Professor and Trainer
    Years
    With Cataclysm I only know I will have a Worgen and play as my usual character (A human warrior). Maybe the Worgen will be a druid.

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    I played World of Warcraft from January 2005 until the first expansion (which ruined it IMHO). I may get a trial account to try out Cataclysm however, because it's supposed to bring back the feel of the original game.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I used to play it, but now I don't. I had a Human Warlock (Destruction talent tree) and a Night Elf Warrior (Arms talent tree), both at level 80. But then I started to get addicted in Football Manager 2010 and stopped playing WoW.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I've played WoW since 2004, but I've never really gotten addicted so to speak so much as I just play it sometimes. I quickly lost my ability to tolerate raids due to fail (I've been in maybe 3). And PVP in an RPG game has always seemed boring to me.

Back