• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst injury/Accident.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lily said:
    When I was little, I remember running past a set of swings. A girl's foot hit me in my eye. Not long after that, I ran around the tennis court. A serving ball also hit me in the same eye. Finally, I got in a car accident that nearly destroyed the same eye.

I fractured my toe when I 'bumped against the wall.' (That's what my dad wants people to believe <3).

I once got beat up by someone from church. Apparently he thought I insulted him, when in actuality, I didn't.

Last but not least, I was overwhelmed with the sensation of being unable to breathe properly. I couldn't take deep breaths and felt like suffocating. No real accident triggered this, but it was still painful.

But I managed~
    F

r

e

a

k

y

When I was 3, I rode my tricycle out of my apartment door and down the huge stairs. I fell unconscious and woke up in the hospital with all these medical equpiment to me. XD That was the first and last big accident I had,

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have never had an serious injuries....Once when I was 5 I got fell on a concrete block and that killed my knee. Lots of blood. But that's the only thing I can think of.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My worst injury was when I was like five or six. I tripped and smashed my head into the metal bed post on my bunk bed and sliced my forehead wide open. My mom said she could see the bone or something and there was blood all over my face. XD; I had to get a ton of stitches but luckily there's no scar left from the accident~ X3

~Kelsey

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    Hmmm most painfull injury? It would have to be getting shot by a tipman paintball gun on my shoulder by my stupid "friend" @_@ he just though it would be cool to shoot me with his big new gun, man the bruise was huge and it hurt for like a few weeks... Then I went and hurt my hand when I wraped my uncles watch -its has a really big face lol- around my knuckles nad punched the the living -bleep- out of him, that hurt for like 20 minutes but I didn't break it lol...

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    worst i ever had was cut 5 inches down and all the way to the bone (yes i could see the bone) and 14 stitches.... OWWWWWWWCH! it really hurt and bled alot

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Hmmmm...I haven't broken anything, so I guess the worst was when I got into a fight with my little brother. We were both very young, and I ended up having the book I'd been reading (Baby Sitters' Club, to give an idea of around what time this was), flying in my face. Somehow I didn't close my eyes for it and got a 'paper cut' on one of 'em. (Not nice!!) I had to wear an eyepatch for a while.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    ~Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~ said:
    Hmmm most painfull injury? It would have to be getting shot by a tipman paintball gun on my shoulder by my stupid "friend" @_@ he just though it would be cool to shoot me with his big new gun, man the bruise was huge and it hurt for like a few weeks... Then I went and hurt my hand when I wraped my uncles watch -its has a really big face lol- around my knuckles nad punched the the living -bleep- out of him, that hurt for like 20 minutes but I didn't break it lol...
    Tippman's are top brand, XD.

My worst injury was when I went off a really huge ledge thingy and landed diagonally and fell and my hand brake went next to my eyebrow. Which got me 7 stitches.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
    I fractured my arm when i was at school me and my friend were playing tag and he accidently pulled me over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    coachwhipneoship said:
    Hmmmm...I haven't broken anything, so I guess the worst was when I got into a fight with my little brother. We were both very young, and I ended up having the book I'd been reading (Baby Sitters' Club, to give an idea of around what time this was), flying in my face. Somehow I didn't close my eyes for it and got a 'paper cut' on one of 'em. (Not nice!!) I had to wear an eyepatch for a while.
    As Dr. Linoon says, *faints*
    I'm paranoid about alot of things, but a Papercut it my eye is the worst thing!
    How did it feel? Did your eye's ooze come out?

Years
    alot of things broken bones kicked it the groin kicked in the head while getting on a trampoline alot of things but the worst was when i got shot in the stomach with a colt 45 there was a bank robbery and i was there and they shot me

Back