• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Nickname you've given a Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    This is my honest-to-goodness Sapphire team:

Swampert= Waterquake (This was easy: it's a water/ground type)
    Blaziken= Spitfire (The first fire-type nickname I thought of)
    Rayquaza= Dogadon (I got my N64 working again, and I played DK64 a little. Dogadon is the dragon boss in it, so...)
    Kyogre= Serenade (In The Legend of Zelda: OoT, the Serenade of Water is the song that warps you to the Water Temple, and it sounds like a cool title for the ultimate water-type)
    Wigglytuff= Supertuff (I taught itr Psychic, Thunder, Blizzard, and Body Slam, so this name speaks for itself)
    Sceptile (I got it in a trade, so it doesn't have a nickname...)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    in my original blue version i named my squirtle "squirt"... it was my first ever pokemon, so when it asked if i wanted to nickname it i kinda thought that i was supposed to... it looked pretty dumb having a L100 blastoise with a horrible (as far as diversity goes) moveset of blizzard, ice beam, hydro pump, and surf... nothing "squirt" about that.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    In my Gold version I named my Typhlosion 'Cool-Dude'. In my silver version my Ho-oh was named 'Sir Ho'. Stupid names, I know. -_-;;

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I checked my Pikachu version. I had really embarassing nicknames for my Pokemon then...

Pikachu: Axel
    Dragonite: Requiem
    Charizard: Gunbarrel
    Venasaur: Rain
    Blastoise: Levias
    Pidgeot: Gelard

So kiddish.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Pretty much any nickname my freind gives his Pokemon sucks, like Kicker the Hitmonlee, and he thinks their better than mine, which are actually good. He also named his Mewtwo Ghidora, which looks nothing like King Ghidorah and is just copying my Godzilla Pokemon.
    The worst name I've ever given was Xzy Phobia the Blastoise? Terrible! Pointless and stupid, but it was when I first started giving nicknames.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    I think mine was either Birhead or Funyun...xD I kinda like them though...Thank god for Name Raters :D

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    EternalMothra said:
    I nicknamed my Butterfree, Mothra. I also named my Pigeot Rodan.
    Same here! 'Cept my Rodan is Aerodactyl. The stupidest Godzilla name I have is Godzilla the Pupitar :\ (not yet Godzilla-ish) and S.Godzilla the Mewtwo, which I think I can rename after that code changed my name back.

Kyle

Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    :cross-eye I would have to say the worst nick name i have ever given would have been to a Bedrill,I called it Shotgun :dead:

And then I named a pidgey sex, for no absolute reason I did it when I was eight in Blue version I have no clue what the hell was happening back then in my head...........:cross-eye

and I still do that for no reason.I guess it was so funny as a kid thats why I still do it :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    i dont even bother with nicknames because ill forget who they realy are. and i think their real names are good anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back