• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokémon game?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Whilst no Pokemon main series game is 'bad' I say the worst games in the series were Diamond and Pearl:

- Very slow paced with lengthy pauses when saving.
    - An unbalanced Pokedex with only two fire type lines (Infernape and Rapidash)
    - Difficulty is all over the place. The difficulty drops significantly after Fantina. Volkner is a solid character but his team as the last leader is a joke.
    - Forgettable Elite Four with poor teams. Aaron has a Dustox of all things whilst Fire Elite Four Member Flint has only two fire types on his team.

Most of these issues were fixed in Platinum but for me Diamond and Pearl are the worst Pokemon games.

Agreed with literally all of the points made here.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Pokemon Dash. Horrible game. You could only race as Pikachu, the 3d models were ps2 era shitty, and the controls were horrible. The game can also be beaten within minutes. It's just not fun and a waste of a spinoff game.

Back