• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Ever!!!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Okay guys, please try not to make things so tense here. XD; I'm not pointing fingers at anyone individually, it just seems tempers are running a little high in some places in this thread. oo;

Anywho...another Pokemon I have never been very fond of has to be Weedle. <<; It's more a matter of "I really don't like bugs." than anything else. XD And to tell you the truth I never really enjoyed training one either...so tedious. <.<

~Kelsey

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    What? No hostility here. Just.. er.. friendly debate. Yeah. *twitch*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    All you Spinda flamers out there, did you know that my Netbattle Spinda has kicked many OU Pokémon's butt efortlessly? =P
    Aragornbird said:
    Psychic aside, Espeon functions a lot differently than something like Alakazam. It's job isn't to kill kill kill as fast as it can, but rather to Substitute, boost with Calm Mind, and then pass to another special sweeper. With the addition of XD, Hypno can do this somewhat better, but Espeon's Baton Passing set has always been a classic.
    I think Alter Ego was reffering to Espeon's functionality in-game, okay, Calm Mind passing can be good on the Battle Frontier, but doesn't serve much other purpose in in-game playing.
    Anywho...another Pokemon I have never been very fond of has to be Weedle. <<;
    How dare you insult Weedle! D= It's one of the cutest things you'll ever see, and if used right, Beedrill can actually be quite useful ^_____^
    Ditto-Breeding Ditto-Breeding
    Ditto-Breeding. Ditto can actually be quite useful in battle too, seeing as it copies the opponent's stats (including stat changes) and moves. It can be surprising
    Bugs-Begining(Gotsta start somewhere). Not all bugs are only good in the beggining, even Dustox can be useful later in the game (or in Netbattle), if used right. (it's a nice Toxishuffler ^________^)
    Castform-Many stategy possibilities! I agree, and I partly agree with YoshiRiRu about it being strong enough to take advantage of them, but with the added effect of Rain Dance, Weatherball and Thunder can do some serious damage on a Castform (Weatherball alone is quite strong, now let's add in the STAB and Rain Dance bonus, and let's not forget about Thunder getting 100% accuracy from Rain Dance)
    Rattatta etc-Start. I have to agree with YoshiRiRu, however, Raticate can do quite a lot of damage with a Choice Band
    Plusle Minun-TEAMWORK COMBOS! They don't have enough physical defense, Snorlax (or any other Special sponge/wall that uses physical attacks) would screw them over easily
    Porygon-Can Be Good Not only can, but it is good -_- Yoshiriru, I highly suggest you try finding out something about a Pokémon's stat line and movepool before you say it sucks
    Spinda-THERE WILL BE ONE I believe I already said what I have to say about Spinda earlier
    Corsola-LEARNS RECOVER SO CAN BE POWERFUL! It doesn't have enough defenses or HP to take full advantage of Recover, most Pokémon will OHko Corsola or put it in the red zone with one attack, so Recover is practicaly useless here
    I added my comments (this is directed at you too, YoshiRiRu) in bold, because I was too lazy to write (or copy) another list of those Pokémon into my post x_x
    I never found Poison types to be good for anything but.. uh.. poisoning. And while it's always useful to have your opponent poisoned, it's not something i would like with me backed into a corner.
    Ever heard about Crobat, Weezing or Seviper(Seviper is suprisingly strong)? -_- Muk and Arbok also kick butt if they are used correctly, and let's not forget about Ariados either.
    Wobbuffet, Dunsparce, Gligar.. I could just not see myself effectively battling with these pokemon.
    There is a reason for why Wobbuffet is consider an uber -_-
    Dunsparce's Serene Grace trait makes it a total killer, Body Slam, Rockslide/Headbutt, Shadow Ball (to lower the opponent's SP.Defense for your next Pokémon to take care of),Counter and correct EVs, and I assure you, it can beat almost any Pokémon (apart from ubers). Dunsparce can also be quite fun to use with Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Counter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I wasn't blowing smoke when I said that, friend.

In case you forgot, Pinsir and Heracross aren't Scyther.

Just a friendly reminder, of course. smiley -> :nervous:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Why do so many people say a Pokémon is bad because they think it's ugly? -_- Why do you think there is a cutest/ugliest Pokémon topic?
    Magicarp is made just for laughs, the pokemon is totally useless, since you can catch gyarados without evolving it from magicarp
    Yea, you can. But you ignored the fact that trained Pokémon are stronger than those caught in the wild, also, if you catch a wild Gyarados it will already have EVs, meaning it can't be fully EV-trained.

Magikarp is also significantly easier to capture, meaning getting a Gyarados with a good nature will be easier if you catch Magikarp instead of Gyarados.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    I think the worst pokemon type is leaf. I hate it plus I dont know many strong leaf pokemon...Dont get all gangsta on me all you people who love leaf pokemon its just an opinion and probably a wrong one but meh.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Smeargle if you catch it in cave in Battle Frontier, only knows sketch and that attack got 1pp

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I don't like Magikarp. I don't care what evreyone says about the EV's and such. I mainly mean if your talking about Netbattle. I also don't like Farfetche'd. It's stats are horrible and it's movepool sucks.

Gyrados is tight, however.

I think the worst pokemon type is leaf. I hate it plus I dont know many strong leaf pokemon...Dont get all gangsta on me all you people who love leaf pokemon its just an opinion and probably a wrong one but meh.

I understand. I ain't here to say you stupid or anything, just to show you that grass pokemon aern't all that bad.

Sceptile, a vey nice pokemon and tends to be my starter type each time I start a new game. It's fast and it can learn some clean moves. it can be an excellent special sweeper. Venasaur, not much about him, but he can be a decent Sunnybeamer. Bellosom and Ludicolo aern't that bad neither.

OK, that didn't much help, but I tried.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I mainly mean if your talking about Netbattle.

Yes, as opposed to all those other unevolved Pokemon we would gladly use on Netbattle, right?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~
    Smarties-kun said:
    Yea, you can. But you ignored the fact that trained Pokémon are stronger than those caught in the wild, also, if you catch a wild Gyarados it will already have EVs, meaning it can't be fully EV-trained.

Wild Pokemon never have EVs, even if they're evolved.

BestDutchGuy said:
    Smeargle if you catch it in cave in Battle Frontier, only knows sketch and that attack got 1pp

Apparently someone doesn't understand how Smeargle works. In-game Smeargles suck since its hard to get good moves. But Netbattle Smeargles strike fear in the hearts of trainers if they're unprepared for a Spore and an ensuing Belly Drum or Endeavor.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    aragornbird said:

Wild Pokemon never have EVs, even if they're evolved.
    Really? =O Well, thanks for correcting me, Aragornbird.
    I suddenly realized I don't even know where I got the idea of wild Pokémon having EVs from O.o Well, thanks again, for correcting me, Aragornbird.

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    The worst Pokemon has GATTA be SHEDINJA! It has only 1 HP and you CANT RAISE IT WITH HP UP!!!!! ITS SO F*CK*NG AWFULLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Back