• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you consider cosmetic surgery?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Oh absolutely not. Never, never, never. For one thing I don't trust those plastic surgeons and doctors. Also, I just don't see the need (personally, some people may feel they need to). None of my features really bother me to the point where I'd want to have them corrected. Also, the price is ungodly. Just a big fat no from me.

Years
    I'm quite happy with my flaws to be honest, I kinda like living with them. The only thing I would change about myself is getting my teeth redone. Not only am I seriously unlucky genetics wise when it came to them, extra teeth are not pretty when they are all fighting for the same place, I really didn't take care of them when I was little so the ones at the back (molars I think they were called?) are messed up ):

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I have contemplated getting rid of a few scars on my forehead which were there because of stitches I received when I was a child, and if I get enough money, I might have them fixed in the near future. For anything else, I've never contemplated it. I'm more or less satisfied with the way I look and don't really know what I could change to make myself look better.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
    I want to look like husbando, seriously, and if I had the money, I'd get a complete make-over to look exactly like him as much as possible. Especially his nose, I do want. BADLY. I already have the matching hair. <3 Then I'd consider myself the most beautiful thing to walk the earth, and I'd instantly become vain. So yeah, not exactly a good idea.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Laser hair removal would probably be it. I like to maintain the "freshly shaven" look all the time and that's all but impossible with the rate that my stubble grows back nowadays...

Other than that, I don't think I'd ever get cosmetic surgery unless I was a fugitive on the lam and needed to change my looks. There's only so much you can do with it, and the changes wouldn't be noticeable enough with me to make it worth the pain, expense, and possible side effects.

I still want that unwanted hair removed, though. That's bothered me since I started college.

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    No, I don't feel like stuffing my face botox and stuff. I rather look normal granny in old age then some.... duckface....

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'd definitely consider cosmetic surgery! Nothing too drastic like a facelift or anything, but as a formerly overweight person I'd definitely consider liposuction at some point in the future. Not now, I don't need it now, but I can absolutely see it happening when I get a little older and start thickening around the middle :P. The great part about liposuction is that it removes fat cells rather than just shrinking them so it's really hard to put weight back on in the lipo'd areas after. So yeah, bonus!

I may do botox later in life too when I'm 50 and scared like hell of ageing. But nothing too much - men in particular have to really watch how far they go with that because they look a lot faker a lot quicker than women do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Nah. I've accepted the parts of me I can't change and I'm working on the parts I can (without surgery, that is). Plus, surgery's not something I would willingly want to go through unless it's to save my life or something.

Back