• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you date a fat person?

Would you date a fat person

• yes

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • no

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    There's a saying for this.

But anyway, I am over 9000 lbs.

What's it going to hurt?

lol as of now 100% of people would date a fat person.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I was tempted not to post here, but I'll say it.

No, it would put me off.

That's not me being prejudice, it's just that as an individual I like smallish built women. You can't argue that sex appeal does affect relationships.

Years
    Yeah i would but if she really treats me good and treats me right then yeah... but if were talking bout Resbiusha(Norbit) fat then i would have think about it

but its mostly bout love not looks you know

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Looks are an important factor in any relationship, I'll give you that. I value personality more though so if the person in question and I had a lot in common and I liked the way she acted, yes, I would go out with her. No, I'm not saying this to look like a saint, I'm just saying it as it is.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It depends on how you define "fat"

If she just has fat around the hips. Oh hell yes.

If she has a few pounds over the abdomen. Yes.

If she is a bit excessive, like already a visible spare tire...alright.

If she outgrown and overweight... erm...

If she is obese, I may as well try to find Barney.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    truth be told, since im heavy, i find it hard trying to find n e one to date b/c people dont date fat people at my school. Its really weird and like whenever i go to school, rly preppy kids make me comments to me like, "wanna date fatass" and stuff like that

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Well, yeah. I don't know if my answer would be different if I were skinny, but I doubt it.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    no offense to u but thats kinda prickish

Sex appeal has nearly everything to do with how a relation goes, really. It's just human nature.

Just like a few kinds of birds that get implants to make their tails larger to attract girl birds are similar to breast implants. Also natural nature :D. Except with the fact it's humans that do the implants but whatever. Happy Birds.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    When you say "heavy" what do you mean?
    because technicly i am overweight but have no bodyfat what so ever it basicly muscle and bodymass

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    now get what im saying ok? it shouldnt matter what someone looks like and sex appeal means nothing =] would you rather have a thin girl who would be a stuck up ***** or would you rather be with a girl whos heavy but is really nice to u

Neither. I just gamble that chance and wait for another girl. Easy as cake. I like to have a sexy girl but not stuck up. Thus, I look for another girl.

Hey, real life sense. You didn't expect me to choose by force on a "what if" situation did you?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    Neither. I just gamble that chance and wait for another girl. Easy as cake. I like to have a sexy girl but not stuck up. Thus, I look for another girl.

Hey, real life sense. You didn't expect me to choose by force on a "what if" situation did you?

hey i understand. thats ur personal preference. in my opinion i prefer a guy who is a little chunky but thats the my opinion

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I just voted yes because I took up my own defenition of fat.

If she was like.. Godzilla fat then no.

But like.. just a bit overweight is fine with me. :3

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    First off, I'd feel awful calling someone "fat" (more in real life though), because more often than not they're just like any person of average weight, except for appearance wise. I mean, I personally am rather skinny, but I have friends who aren't, both guys and girls, and it doesn't keep me from being friends with them, so it wouldn't keep me from dating a guy who was above what would be considered average in terms of weight, as long as they're personality is good enough, and suits me, however, someone significantly larger than I am would probably put me off quite a bit. But truthfully, I'd probably never go out with anyone that I've known personally for less than a year, and I've never gone out with anyone yet, though that's my view on the matter. However, I don't think I'd go out with anyone excessively overweight, because it'd probably just be too...awkward, for me, though no guy I know fits the definition of excessively overweight, so yeah...

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    if I am truly honest with myself, I would have to answer no, I would not date large women. It;s not that I don't like them, I could be best of friends with them, but I'm just no attracted to them in a dating relationship way. I'm more inclined to petite to medium frame women.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hmm... I might, but as we are only talking about DATING here, it's very doubtful.

But then wth would I know, I'm homeschooled in Junior high.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If I have to be perfectly honest...no I wouldn't. While looks aren't everything, they do count for something, and someone who takes pride in their health and their personal appearance is pretty much a given for anyone I'd be interested in.

Back