• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you eat pokemon eggs

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I think my heart would break with each bite I took. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
    Tossing in another "only bird pokémon eggs" because why not?......ok maybe not. People in that world do eat eggs..right?

I was going to say non-bird pkmn eggs are a big no, but this is beyond that. It physically pains me to imagine those "eggs" on a plate.....

Also, does the Exeggcute line count as eggs? If so, will anyone want to eat it/them?

Regardless of the funny pun , play on words, I'm pretty sure they're actually seeds and not eggs, which explains why they essentially "grow into a tree", Exeggutor. So, no, not eggs.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Maybe for an experiment maybe just a tiny bit but if it's not for something NAH

Back